Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/18/2011, 18:08   #511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonbastos View Post
macrosss, you mean you got banned 3 times because of the bot?
yep
Old 09/18/2011, 19:12   #512

wow.. anyone else got banned?
Old 09/18/2011, 21:51   #513

Not me. It's undetected.
Old 09/18/2011, 22:27   #514

Been using this for 3 days now and haven't been banned yet
Old 09/18/2011, 22:54   #515

Hey overe, is it possible to make the bot run minimized? I dont wanna bother you, im just asking if its hard =) because that would be a GREAT improvement
Old 09/19/2011, 16:02   #516

whats the key? its not working for me. elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot does not work anymore anyone have key?
Old 09/19/2011, 16:53   #517

Wow.. i've been banned lol, used the bot for some hours.. i guess they r doing a good work looking for bots
Old 09/19/2011, 17:01   #518

anyone? what is the **** bot key? the one given doesnt work for me
Old 09/20/2011, 18:02   #519

Quote:
Wow.. i've been banned lol, used the bot for some hours.. i guess they r doing a good work looking for bots
I guess since they removed the captcha you might want to bot in an area without much people. Especially for hours at a time lol. The bot doesn't make any connections to the server, nor does it send anything packet-wise.
So it's definitely undetected as far as a "game hack" goes.

Quote:
Hey overe, is it possible to make the bot run minimized? I dont wanna bother you, im just asking if its hard =) because that would be a GREAT improvement
I have been working on this, but I don't see it happening yet.
However, OverEE is no longer with us on this project it seems unless he's been posting elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnc1186 View Post
whats the key? its not working for me. elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot does not work anymore anyone have key?
Try elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot not elitepvpers.com/EEautoPilot. It still works.
And will continue to work until I change the key on my server. It connects to my ftp server I got hosted for free to grab the key, and match it to whatever you typed in to unlock it. which is only and will ONLY be until further notice elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot.

One thing to make sure not to do is edit anything in the [account] section inside the EEAutoPilot.settings file, else you will need to remove everything from the [account] section, and even remove the [account] section then save the settings file so you can re-enter the key when you load the bot.
Old 09/20/2011, 18:24   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post

I have been working on this, but I don't see it happening yet.
However, OverEE is no longer with us on this project it seems unless he's been posting elsewhere.
Sorry Blink, i wanted to mention you instead of OverEE ^^.

Glad to see you r trying to make it run minimized.. I was in an area without much ppl, i guess i was just unlucky. What do you think about staying one hour at a place, then change channels, but stay at same place for 1 hour, then keep doing it?
Old 09/20/2011, 23:43   #521

The EE auto pilot updater stop to download at 62% of the EEautopilot.zip, is it normal?
Old 09/21/2011, 03:25   #522

Exclamation

Quote:
Sorry Blink, i wanted to mention you instead of OverEE ^^.

Glad to see you r trying to make it run minimized.. I was in an area without much ppl, i guess i was just unlucky. What do you think about staying one hour at a place, then change channels, but stay at same place for 1 hour, then keep doing it?
There are certain things that the bot will do after an extended period of running. It is possible to make a 100% undetectable bot. When I say this I mean both as in detecting the bot running, and as in you cant tell that the player is using a bot.

I know its possible because I did it with 12 sky 2.... and I'm almost done with SkyBot for Eden Eternal (SkyBotEE). I will have a preview (maybe a video) and a demo released in a few days.

A full list of completed features and upcoming ones will be shown with the preview. Until then just try not to get banned
Old 09/21/2011, 03:40   #523

well its easy in this game.. i thank blinko for his bot.. it helped get me to lvl 45.. then used a veninfang macro to get to lvl 50 in like 6 hours... used a delphi macro to get me to lvl 55 in like 7 hours... so.. once u get to lvl 45.. u are pretty much clear to hit level 55..no need to bot overnight or anything.
Old 09/21/2011, 16:02   #524

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
well its easy in this game.. i thank blinko for his bot.. it helped get me to lvl 45.. then used a veninfang macro to get to lvl 50 in like 6 hours... used a delphi macro to get me to lvl 55 in like 7 hours... so.. once u get to lvl 45.. u are pretty much clear to hit level 55..no need to bot overnight or anything.
Hi!

Veninfang Macro? Delphi Macro? Is it an automatic run?
Old 09/22/2011, 00:08   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Make sure to look for the EEAutoPilot.settings file. It should be in the same directory as the exe. I've attached to THIS reply on page 51 below vv
The EEAutoPilot.exe and the EEAutoPilot.settings files inside the zipped folder.
However, this one is setup differently I'm in the middle of incorporating some code into the bot, however it is working properly, and I know people are wanting one that is working so I just compiled what I had and here it is.

So instructions....
1. Execute EEAuto-Pilot.exe
2. Click Register Button
3. Enter the Key "elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot" without the ""
4. Click the Register button, and The bot will exit then reload.
5. Now click Start Bot, this will delete this GUI and the bot becomes useable.
6. Press F1 to Show/Hide settings window
7. GUI updated so NO delay options even exist. (Throw a heal skill into the HP pot skill slot :P)
8. Enjoi xD
when i extract it to a folder and execute, it doesnt do anything.
but if i use the updater and update, i was able to get to the REgister part that you mention but the key doesnt work.
Closed Thread