Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #361

elite*gold: 0
Doesn't work.. or am I doing something wrong?

Old   #362

Talking ohhh Awesome I got it working

Ok to anyone having problems with the bot not reading your characters details like name etc and also not doing anything when you press F5 here is what you have to do..

1. Move the exe and the settings file to the Eden Eternal directory (the same location as the Launcher)

2. Start the game

3. Pick your character and get into the game

4. Find a nice location to do your botting

5. Then when you want to run the bot make sure you run it as admin =D

Simple right

Btw this is for Windows 7 and properly Vista

oh and on a side note make sure you watch it for the first couple of minutes because the capcha thing will appear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing, To the creator of this bot, this is friggen awesome because I was up all night last night trying to get the Blue eyes bots to work but none would, Then this awesome bot !!

Just something that would make it THE best bot ever

1. Add a pet re-summon function for hunters/Illusionists so if the pet dies it will re-summon when the battle ends

2. Add a delayed timer for buffs so it will cast whatever keys every X amount of minutes maybe in the crtl+ keys

Ohh yea, One more thing maybe if you could add a capcha warning so people can watch movies while botting but when the capcha appears a loud noise would siren =D

Old   #363

can anyone confirm? the above post...
Old   #364

i did just like lordbok said. all the bot does is that it keeps spamming tab and not attacking at all.

Old   #365

hey blinko.. mind sending me a private msg? i'll try to develop the capcha solution and integrate within your code.. for starters it would stop the bot and make a sound when capcha pops up... and hopefully with so AI it would be 80-90% correct in the end so we can fully bot without any interruption..
Old   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbok View Post
1. Add a pet re-summon function for hunters/Illusionists so if the pet dies it will re-summon when the battle ends

2. Add a delayed timer for buffs so it will cast whatever keys every X amount of minutes maybe in the crtl+ keys

Ohh yea, One more thing maybe if you could add a capcha warning so people can watch movies while botting but when the capcha appears a loud noise would siren =D
You're right I didn't put many options in there for caster classes.
I'll try and work something a bit different.
Old   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Updated !

New Wizard Hat update got it lol. New Base Address, New target address.
Zoom hack address (Zoom Hack function) currently inoperable.

The rest seems to work fine :P I even included the EEAutoPilot.settings

As Before...

Code:
F1 - enable/disable transparent background

F2 -hides visible gui for when you minimize it, having an issue where it will not change its ontop status while EE is minimized.

F5 - RunMiniBot
F6 - ZoomHack (inoperable)
F7 - ShowStats (displays more stats si check for correct values test function for personal use i didnt remove)

DEL (delete key) - Closes the application
The text color for the GUI overlay can be changed in the settings file.
The win_trans=45 is the windows alpha when you decide to use the F1 hotkey so you can move it freely. 255 is max (fully visible) and 0 is invisible.

isTrans=1 - if the value is 1 then it will load inside the game client.
isTrans=0 - if it is 0 then you can freely move it unto you use the F1 hotkey.
F2 controls the isTrans setting

Pretty much self explanatory.

I will be releaseing the source codes again once I've cleaned them up. As of now picking through it would be a pain it's a complete mess of code to get everything all transparent and what not.
Also having some issues getting the WinSetOntop function to deactivate if the window is minimized
i open game i enter with my char i open bot but dont write in bot my name lvl class etc etc why that ?
Old   #368

Is This still working??
Old   #369

Unhappy

hello,
any of you guys ever got banned using this bot before?
my account got banned. I tried the the ban appeal to see if there's any luck :-), but no response from them. :-(
Old   #370

where would you type those codes?

i've pasted the exe in the eden directory. but when i start the bot it just presses tab and 2 repeatedly.
Old   #371

@Cyanideh - Hmm I managed to get it working on Vista and Win7 doing my above steps, You could make sure your hotkey settings are default and when you hit the F5 button try to make sure you are clicked into the game not the bot window or vice versa and maybe try targeting a creature then pressing F5. Im not sure if this will work but it wouldn't hurt to try =p

@guyz408xay - You shouldn't get banned if you make sure you have a normal name, Talk sometimes, Do the capcha thing and don't be a hunter XD because they keep an eye out for hunter bots

But yea having a capcha alarm would be handy and by the way I was in a guild with a GM (GS) and they didn't notice I was botting XD
Old   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyz408xay View Post
hello,
any of you guys ever got banned using this bot before?
my account got banned. I tried the the ban appeal to see if there's any luck :-), but no response from them. :-(
You must have done something else because this shouldn't get you banned lol
Old   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
You must have done something else because this shouldn't get you banned lol
No i haven't done anything bad. All I did was to bot afk all the time. and after 2 weeks botting i got my account banned. :-(
Old   #374

it works.. somehow.. but after a while of botting something goes wrong and my char gets ported to soul guide and i can't use any skills or attack at all and my max hp drops to 186. It will go away after a while and i can go back to botting. sometimes it happens in less than 5min.
Old   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanideh View Post
it works.. somehow.. but after a while of botting something goes wrong and my char gets ported to soul guide and i can't use any skills or attack at all and my max hp drops to 186. It will go away after a while and i can go back to botting. sometimes it happens in less than 5min.
Man, its the anti bot system, when u play, a box appears with captcha. You have to enter those number to continue. The bot is simple, it not solve this.

Closed Thread