Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #481
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
ok i try this bot out there some thing about it like it switch though mobs can't it stay on 1 mob till you kill it then goto the next mob and kill it.2 the hp and mp auto pot it pot like crazy it make you go thouge pot like no tmr. is there away to fix this?



Airofgone is offline  
Old   #482
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airofgone View Post
ok i try this bot out there some thing about it like it switch though mobs can't it stay on 1 mob till you kill it then goto the next mob and kill it.2 the hp and mp auto pot it pot like crazy it make you go thouge pot like no tmr. is there away to fix this?
depends what version you used lol I'll have to make a new post this one is getting cluttered. And peoples can't find anything.
The new thread will just be edited over and over again with new content, and hopefully we can keep the reply's to a minimum. If you check my public profile under contact information you can get ahold of me in other ways. Or skype at blinko9


blinko is offline  
Old   #483
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
sir blinko my bot detect my character, but when im pressing "delete" the bot dissapear, im using EEbot_v1.2, and i always click EEbot_installer_updater for update, im newbie here, ty for your bot,hehe
juantae is offline  
Old   #484
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 130
I've added a new exe to the site with the settings file inside the zip file, I placed the settings file in there by mistake so when you extract the zip file just don't overwrite the old settings file. It won't hurt it'll just update again because the version inside the zip file is a diff version number than on the site but its the same settings file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juantae View Post
sir blinko my bot detect my character, but when im pressing "delete" the bot dissapear, im using EEbot_v1.2, and i always click EEbot_installer_updater for update, im newbie here, ty for your bot,hehe
New bot doesn't use the same hotkeys, delete key now starts and stops the bot not closes it. :P


blinko is offline  
Old   #485
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
blinko, i just want to thank you for ur great work on this. Ur the best
Edeneternal1 is offline  
Old   #486
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
plz post the latest bot and updater both so i can DL it, sorry im noob T_T
juantae is offline  
Old   #487
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by juantae View Post
plz post the latest bot and updater both so i can DL it, sorry im noob T_T
Ok uploaded as an attachment. Just run this Installer-Updater.exe inside it's own folder and it'll get you the files ya need Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEBot_Installer-Updater.zip (347.7 KB, 570 views)
blinko is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #488
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can anyone plz tell how to use it? I'm a newbie sorry

Please step by step??
Bl0lord is offline  
Old   #489
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
i cant extrak the file....
wenkz is offline  
Old   #490
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
@blinko

Hi blinko! Ok, now the SKill 3 is working! But now, I think the buttons are pressnig too fast, causing the game to lag (I don't know if this is possible xD)... the character stop the attack and when u try pressing other buttons or try to walk away (or stop the bot), he just don't move and die.

And what's that Auto-Loot function? We have the dog that loot for us xD

Thanks again!!!

Ps.: I think the Delay function isn't working either, (the numbers i have to put there are for seconds right? o.o)
charkage is offline  
Old   #491
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
ty so much blinko, for the bot ^_^ its very usefull all my character now is 55
juantae is offline  
Old   #492
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by charkage View Post
@blinko

Hi blinko! Ok, now the SKill 3 is working! But now, I think the buttons are pressnig too fast, causing the game to lag (I don't know if this is possible xD)... the character stop the attack and when u try pressing other buttons or try to walk away (or stop the bot), he just don't move and die.

And what's that Auto-Loot function? We have the dog that loot for us xD

Thanks again!!!

Ps.: I think the Delay function isn't working either, (the numbers i have to put there are for seconds right? o.o)
The delay function is buggy and I'm not going to continue using those I doubt. And I was using a new toon to test, and I didn't have the pet yet ...totally didn't think about it. :P
blinko is offline  
Old   #493
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Its not even finding my HP or MP nor is it not working, its even on administrator..
fortunez is offline  
Old   #494
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 130
all having issues, the delays have been removed. There is new source available from the updater. But as I said no delays. It's just an attack-bot for now. I'm not going to be adding heals/delays to the mix anytime soon. I just find them useless, as there is like a few classes with heals anyway. You cna always throw a heal skill in where the "Pot" skill should be and it'll just heal instead of using a pot, mainly your instant stackable heal.

It's been way to buggy for people using it when the delays are present. The source is updated not the exe inside the zipped folder. So once the updater downloads the update you'll have to compile it yourself.

**EDIT**
Just tested my theory using my bard. It attacks using skills 1,2,3 and then once my hp drops it uses cure till I'm back to health, then continues attacking. It seems to be working fine that way, So I really only need to set a cure skill to the hp pot hotkey and they set up my mp pots like normal. Delays aren't needed because while out in a crowd of mobs ur going to want to heal without delay or u may die.
blinko is offline  
Old   #495
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
all having issues, the delays have been removed. There is new source available from the updater. But as I said no delays. It's just an attack-bot for now. I'm not going to be adding heals/delays to the mix anytime soon. I just find them useless, as there is like a few classes with heals anyway. You cna always throw a heal skill in where the "Pot" skill should be and it'll just heal instead of using a pot, mainly your instant stackable heal.

It's been way to buggy for people using it when the delays are present. The source is updated not the exe inside the zipped folder. So once the updater downloads the update you'll have to compile it yourself.

**EDIT**
Just tested my theory using my bard. It attacks using skills 1,2,3 and then once my hp drops it uses cure till I'm back to health, then continues attacking. It seems to be working fine that way, So I really only need to set a cure skill to the hp pot hotkey and they set up my mp pots like normal. Delays aren't needed because while out in a crowd of mobs ur going to want to heal without delay or u may die.
Yeah! That's right! I was using this method. Heal skill in Pot bar. hehe Its nice
Thanks again for you support ^^


charkage is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Eden Eternal bot issue
Im trying to use my own bot in the game Eden Eternal. But I'm not getting to use the _SendMessage and _PostMessage functons, i tried a lot to make it...
7 Replies - AutoIt
Eden Eternal
Hallo Leute. Ich wollte fragen ob ihr bei der CB von Eden Eternal dabei wart, was ihr davon haltet und ob es eventuell Server files oder Language...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
WTS Eden Eternal Account.
Hello! Selling my Eden Eternal account from this site here: Eden Eternal - Eden Eternal - A free MMORPG from Aeria Games Game is open to ANYONE...
17 Replies - Trading
eden eternal hacks needed
any1 gonna make hacks for eden eternal ?
3 Replies - General Coding
Eternal Eden OB!
Eden Eternal - Eden Eternal - A free MMORPG from Aeria Games signup here! ^ OB starts today experience the fun!
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.