Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
there's a textbox where you'll set the amount of hp you want it to heal you at.
Instead of using a percentage to heal it uses a whole number. Basically if you enter 2500 (for example) into the hp box it'll heal you if your hp is 2500 or lower. You can set a skill for the heal instead of a potion too and it works the same.

I've actually stopped production of this bot for the time being. I'm going to be fixing up, and adding features to another bot that billythekids has been working on. I've already fixed many of the issues with it. And instead of paying to use it it'll be completely free ! With pretty much the same features as afkguys bot from the sound of it. I believe in things that are free, so in a way this will be something to compete with afkguys bot. I was recently offer a proposition to help him in making his bot, however, it seems he's finished it and is wanting to charge people money. This is something that I've often thought about, but will not cater to simply because I'd prefer to use a free bot than pay money for it especially when it functions just as good.

Anyone familiar with billythekids bot will know that it handles buffs, delays, skills, and initial skill (for like the first attack like Onrush to stun etc..)

The bot also handles healing rather well. You can choose to heal hp/mp using pots and or a heal skill, and even resting until your hp/mp is back to full. It'll also continue to attack if you're being attacked while resting.

Target Information has been added for other features going to be added later. The bot will detect the "real" target id, target name, guild (is target is a player), hp/maxhp, mp/maxmp, level, class level (if a player). This way the targeting system will work really well in determining whether or not to continue to try to attack the current target etc..

There is also a list of player actions that the bot will detect while its running, it'll display when you're moving forward, backward, strafing left, strafing right, rotating/turning left, rotating/turning right, resting, casting, jumping and if you're Idle etc..

This feature has been added for later use with a auto-routing function that will be in the works here soon so the flow of motion while botting will be as realistic as possible. This bot also includes a ZoomHack which will help with the field of view while botting, completely user friendly where scrolling your mouse wheel will allow you to zoom out to the maximum that you've setup, thus making more mobs visible, and tying it to the auto-routing feature will help to detect player direction and how to target a mob if no mobs are in view directly

-----To be added/fixed----

Target x,y,z positions.
Player x,y,z positions.
NPC x,y,z positions and locations

Detect player gold, and will keep track of how much money you have earned while the bot was active. (useless but fun information).

Auto-Routing

Also I will be adding a feature that if you're whispered while botting, it'll auto reply with a pre-set list of things to respond to using keywords. For example someone whispers "hello" you'll auto-respond "howdy" :P
Another feature to make it more realistic. So for words like "what", "doing", "help", "quest" it'll respond in different ways, mainly just to tell the player "hey i'm busy atm trying to get my guild quests done", or "sorry can't help you atm I got to go soon" etc...this way they think you are there.

A few more ideas are floating about but be ready for some updates soon.Just don't pay for anything you can use for free lol
Sorry to hear that you have decided not to work with me. Thats okay.

But for the record, billy's bot is no where near Skybot's capability. I have tried it.

I have yet to release Skybot because I want to make it clear the difference in quality. So I have been working on a couple things, which are now about 80% complete.

Skybot will PERFECTLY stay within any given CIRCULAR range (not rectangle) from a set point. Skybot can auto route to ANY location using the games built in auto route feature (not the directional keys). Skybot will move from one grinding location to another after a set period or at a set base and/or char level. After the release I will be designing a system for auto questing.

The main difference between Skybot and the rest are two things:
1. Skybot works flawlessly with more functions
2. Skybot doesn't chew up CPU

I have almost resolved running the game minimized, but no promises by release.

Old   #542

That all sound super cool, but most people with a magic bot will be done in less than a week.

Old   #543

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
The account is used for logging how much time is available on your account. This amount is stored in what I call your Skybot Time Bank. The Time Bank is one of the peices of information stored in your account info. Along with: Username,Password (encrypted using MD5 as soon as its made and every time its checked. so I dont even know it (however i will be creating a password reset feature in case of password lost)),Email (for password recovery), and a value which represents your unique user id. This ID is created by combining some unique identifiers in your hard ware.
All easy to strip off the bot and relocate to a different output besides your site.. You seem like your asking for money for this program and i dislike people that do not enjoy freeware as opposed to profiting off things and i also do not like people that log information.. Ip's will of course be accessing your database, how are we to know that actual game account information is not logged aswell?

Quote:
As you use the bot time will be withdrawn from the mySQL database in intervals.
mysql database? Something that can easly be injected into by a somewhat knowledgable person? Okay, post away

Quote:
To add more time to you Time Bank you can go to the website and log in to your Skybot account. Once you have logged into your Skybot account on the website you will be able to purchase more time for your bank. The only payment method available right now is PayPal, but you don't need an account.
The game in itself is free2player, though you can buy AP.. Why profit off of something you did not originally create and are only sending keystrokes to or modifying client information? I like blinko, sharing on his own time for no profit..

Quote:
This is because most "quality" bots are actually cheaply made by unskilled programmers with little knowledge of web integration. (not you blinko, specifically someone else )
You speak about the other persons bot unfairly.. Just because yours may be better does not mean you should sit and insult the person.. It is a poor form of ego mongering and is frowned upon by people with actual programing knowledge..

Quote:
2. The interface is light and compact but easy to see. It has two windows with adjustable transparency which overlay the game and can be moved anywhere on the screen
API Hook into the gui and you can display everything in-game without an external interface..

Quote:
A bad target could mean a target you cannot reach, leaving your bot and your character stuck there ready to either die, or repeat healing without ever fighting back (which is usually how botters are detected)
Remove the terrain bumpers & enable clipping, problem solved.

Your sql database can be easly broke into. The location pathing to your website even IF you encrypted the bot can be dismantled and relocated. Unless your going to pack it with themida, which would take me a little more time to unpack, anybody could easly get in and manipulate your program to do its liking for them.. No bot with pay2use features is secure 100% and there will always be ways to get around it. I dislike people that profit off free2play games and also can only sit and do simple sendkeys with no actual manipulation - API hooking, terrain manipulation, ect..

Conclusion: Post your bot, i will make it free to the public just to spite you.

- Jewbacca
Thanks
1 User
Old   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
All easy to strip off the bot and relocate to a different output besides your site.. You seem like your asking for money for this program and i dislike people that do not enjoy freeware as opposed to profiting off things and i also do not like people that log information.. Ip's will of course be accessing your database, how are we to know that actual game account information is not logged aswell?

mysql database? Something that can easly be injected into by a somewhat knowledgable person? Okay, post away

The game in itself is free2player, though you can buy AP.. Why profit off of something you did not originally create and are only sending keystrokes to or modifying client information? I like blinko, sharing on his own time for no profit..

You speak about the other persons bot unfairly.. Just because yours may be better does not mean you should sit and insult the person.. It is a poor form of ego mongering and is frowned upon by people with actual programing knowledge..

API Hook into the gui and you can display everything in-game without an external interface..

Remove the terrain bumpers & enable clipping, problem solved.

Your sql database can be easly broke into. The location pathing to your website even IF you encrypted the bot can be dismantled and relocated. Unless your going to pack it with themida, which would take me a little more time to unpack, anybody could easly get in and manipulate your program to do its liking for them.. No bot with pay2use features is secure 100% and there will always be ways to get around it. I dislike people that profit off free2play games and also can only sit and do simple sendkeys with no actual manipulation - API hooking, terrain manipulation, ect..

Conclusion: Post your bot, i will make it free to the public just to spite you.

- Jewbacca
Well said Jewbacca

Thanks
1 User
Old   #545

toturial pls ..
Old   #546

err...my account has been suspended...for how long? or is it has been Ban?
Old   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazmaal View Post
err...my account has been suspended...for how long? or is it has been Ban?
lol ****** don't get caught botting afk for too long. they have removed the captcha remember, gotta be more careful now.
Old   #548

Lol nice one on hacking skybots.. Ur account suspension is normally 2-3 days but u have to appeal..they usually won't mind if it's ur first time...unless of course u bought huge amount of gold elsewhere and also did some in game exploits
Old   #549

Has anybody looked at the next line of patch information by taking apart the .pkg files..?

3872|The rent is paid off. No more rent needed for now.|
3873|The rent costs you %s1 Gold and %s2 Silver. Confirm payment?|
3874|The room has been repossessed due to 10 weeks of late payment.|

4138|Banquet Event
Obtain Banquet plan and reach the furniture requirement to host a banquet. The participants can hang out and receive special buffs.

Banquet Requirement:
1. There must be at least 3 participants in the room.
2. The Swank Rank, Comfort Rank, and Rarity Rank must meet the requirements on the plan.
3. You can only host one banquet per day.

Banquet Effect
1.Temporary Effects: Special buffs only effective in the room.
2.Continuous Effects: Special buffs effective even after you leave the room.

Banquet Time
The duration that a banquet lasts.

Banquet Fee
The fee that it costs to host the specific banquet.|

4236|Tattoo|
4237|Tattoo Color|

1427|L58. Guard Soulmor Falls|3-Player DGN: Soulmor Falls||
1428|L58. The Last Pure Water Source|3-Player DGN: Soulmor Falls||
1429|L56. Toxic Mud in Soulmor Falls|3-Player DGN: Soulmor Falls||

1443|L57. Galt's Fury|3-Player DGN: Vortek||
1444|L57. Call of the Vortex|3-Player DGN: Vortek||
1445|L57. The Defiler's Punishments|3-Player DGN: Vortek||

1460|L58. Get the Federal Armory Back|5-Player DGN: Federal Armory ||
1461|L58. The Armory's Secret|5-Player DGN: Federal Armory ||
1462|L58. Armory War|5-Player DGN: Federal Armory ||
2521|L60. The Last Work|5-Player DGN: Federal Armory ||

1468|L59. Stop the Riot|5-Player DGN: Manor ||
1469|L59. Take the Prisoner's Freedom|5-Player DGN: Manor ||
1470|L59. True Fist of Sanction|5-Player DGN: Manor ||

1484|L60. Basel Border I|5-Player DGN: Basel Border||
1485|L60. Basel Border II|5-Player DGN: Basel Border||
1486|L60. Basel Border III|5-Player DGN: Basel Border||
1487|L60. Basel Border IV|5-Player DGN: Basel Border||

1751|L62. Giant Cauldron I|5-Player DGN: Giant Cauldron||
1752|L62. Giant Cauldron II|5-Player DGN: Giant Cauldron||
1753|L62. Giant Cauldron III|5-Player DGN: Giant Cauldron||

1767|L63. Sturmfrau I|5-Player DGN: Sturmfrau||
1768|L63. Sturmfrau II|5-Player DGN: Sturmfrau||
1769|L63. Sturmfrau III|5-Player DGN: Sturmfrau||
1770|L63. Sturmfrau IV|5-Player DGN: Sturmfrau||

1818|L64. Windsnap Lair I|5-Player DGN: Windsnap Lair||
1819|L64. Windsnap Lair II|5-Player DGN: Windsnap Lair||
1820|L64. Windsnap Lair III|5-Player DGN: Windsnap Lair||
1821|L64. Windsnap Lair IV|5-Player DGN: Windsnap Lair||

1835|L65. Dulong Fortress Underground I|5-Player DGN: Dulong Fortress ||
1836|L65. Dulong Fortress Underground II|5-Player DGN: Dulong Fortress ||
1837|L65. Dulong Fortress Underground III|5-Player DGN: Dulong Fortress ||
1838|L65. Dulong Fortress Underground IV|5-Player DGN: Dulong Fortress ||

39202|Battle Flying Dragon|$7$"Demon's personal mount, has explosive power."
$12$Use: Right click to summon the mount.|

55306|Dark King Alpaca|Move SPD +15% while mounted.|||

55261|Wooly Tandem Yak|Move SPD +20% while mounted.|||
55262|Wooly Tandem Yak (Alpha)|Move SPD +35% while mounted.|||
55263|Wooly Tandem Yak (Prime)|Move SPD +50% while mounted.|||

806|Manor|Located under the Lion's Fort, the Manor is the prison of Highlands.
Valencia keeps prisoners of war and vicious criminals locked away within its
walls. To stymie escapes, its halls are labyrinthine.
Although no prisoner has ever escaped, during the invasion of Toroto Kingdom,
rioting prisoners killed most prison guards

807|Basel Border|Toroto Kingdom has begun a full-scale attack on the Federation of Valencia.
Federation soldiers fought bravely, but were forced to retreat to the castle on
the border. Villages nearby were reduced to ruins.
Bodies littered the ground beneath clouds of ash. Though Valencia's troops still
guard the fort, their food supply wanes. It's only a matter of time before
they surrender or are defeated.

808|Sturmfrau|Unstable energy pulses in the air of Witchcraft Nexus. Sturmfrau, located in the
center of the woodlands, is the heart of the energy torrent. It sits on a calm river, but
there is something odd about its atmosphere.
Beyond the lush landscape, one might notice that the trees' bark has begun to erode.
The cause of this erosion is unknown, but it disrupts the natural balance of the energy.

809|Skleros's Ice Abyss|This fortress stands in massive solitude, its cracked ice walls a testament
to its difficult past.
Within the fortress lies a path to Skleros's Ice Abyss, a dazzling Cryolite
underworld, a place long forgotten by most. It is feared that the evil power locked
within may one day escape and wreak havoc on our world.

810|Colossal Cauldron|This cauldron to the northeast of Witchcraft Forest provides energy for the entire grove.
It is the cradle of all alchemy in the forest and houses the Witchcraft Nexus HQ.
Additionally, the cauldron stores alchemy equipment and research data.
Unfortunately, the Black Hand Gang has sinister plans to steal the secret to
controling the forest's unique energy.

811|Windsnap Lair|A layer of snow covers Starfrost Forest year-round. Only the most violent and vicious
monsters can survive here. Most dwell in Windsnap Lair, a cave made of ice pillars and a
shimmering waterfall, frozen in time under a layer of slick ice.
The cave reverberates with the rumblings of storms and fierce winds. One could perish
waiting for just a moment of silence within the lair

1|[Tea Party]|
2|[Home Banquet]|
3|[Fun with Pastries]|
4|[Cake Bash]|
5|[Cultivation Assembly]|
6|[Tea Garden]|
7|[Rockin' Dance Party]|
8|[Theme Party]|
9|[Ronin Meeting]|
10|[Mystical Tea Session]|
11|[Fantasy Flower Tea Meeting]|
12|[Royal High Tea]|
13|[Celebration of Friendship]|
14|[Night of Romance Dance]|
15|[Wild and Crazy Barbecue]|
16|[Battle Celebration]|
17|[Neon Rave]|
18|[Barbecue Fest]|
19|[Palace Banquet]|
20|[King's Celebration]|
21|[High Court Tea]|
22|[Electronica Ball]|
23|[Costume Party]|

Alot more but eh, too many files to sort through.. Figured maybe people would take time to unpack an look at the files. The GM commands are located within the client, things that are ONLY specific for the gm/gs players to test, ect. Already seen the picture content for the new dragon mount and also for the player houses.
Old   #550

hey blinko are u still working on it? im ansious =)
Old   #551

Hmm sorry to see you took the low road blinko.

In anycase, if anyone does decompile my source and post it they will be facing severe penalties. My source has a registered copyright and I take that seriously. Your EPVP account will be banned immediately (because if my source is on this website, EPVP is also liable). Furthermore, I will subpoena your ISP to give me your name and address which I will use to summon you to court. If you do not show, you will face maximum penalties and your assets will be taken by your local sheriff's dept to help reimburse my losses. If those assets include your home computer(s) (which is likely) I will make short work of the personal information on your hard drive.

If you cannot have respect for other peoples work, you will be taught respect.

For the record, there are no registered copyrights for blinko or billy's source code. I think I might just register them myself, and stop either of you from posting the bots here because I will effectively own them. How would you feel about that? You wanna play with fire I will torch you.
Old   #552

hahahha copyright my ****.. u put it up and aeria will torch u.. and also.. copyright doesnt work that way dude.. u have to post up ur whole piece of **** where everyone can see it before u can copyright it noob.. and btw the right term is called patent.. copyright is another thing noob.

so from now on just shut up lol... and btw, nobody need a crappy bot when there are dungeons in the game...
Old   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
well one of the ways to use your computer while botting is to use VMware player..
how can you do that? i try vmware but its seems it doesn't recognize video card and it keep popping errors.
Old   #554

Quote:
Hmm sorry to see you took the low road blinko.
Insult blinko because he chooses to help the people instead of ask for money for his services..?

Quote:
In anycase, if anyone does decompile my source and post it they will be facing severe penalties. My source has a registered copyright and I take that seriously.

This was taken from the copyright law section in the US relating to programing software, maybe you should check and read that..

Code:
Violation of modifying the copyrighted software is an agreement that is a matter of contract law, not copyright, which means that different standards apply and there is no minimum statutory damages requirement.

Quote:
Your EPVP account will be banned immediately (because if my source is on this website, EPVP is also liable).
I can take a ban just to sit and smite you, wouldn't be the first time on a forum.

Quote:
Furthermore, I will subpoena your ISP to give me your name and address which I will use to summon you to court. If you do not show, you will face maximum penalties and your assets will be taken by your local sheriff's dept to help reimburse my losses. If those assets include your home computer(s) (which is likely) I will make short work of the personal information on your hard drive.
Are you stupid? Proxy posting is a easy thing to do or using a bouncer, but i fear not to hide behind such means.. My ISP would not care to answer anything from you based on the copyright laws in place that i already have stated. A summons to court over state lines? It would be a civil suit in which you would have to sue me, costing you money and time to even file against me. Civil suits over state lines will cost you even more money then i even think you realize and not to mention it could be upwards, as it is over state lines, of up to a year to even process the claim. Property taking isn't so hard to bypass either, simply go "hunny sign this piece of paper that says everything here belongs to you" to your girlfriend, and thus what is it they have to take? Even the constitution says you cannot be deprived of life liberty or property WITHOUT due process, your jumping the gun in the process when it comes to court basis. They didnt even repo the persons computer that made WoW glider and you think you even have a chance?

Quote:
If you cannot have respect for other peoples work, you will be taught respect.

For the record, there are no registered copyrights for blinko or billy's source code. I think I might just register them myself, and stop either of you from posting the bots here because I will effectively own them. How would you feel about that? You wanna play with fire I will torch you.
Register them, i will modify and post them up myself without a care in the world. I will also disrespectfully dismantle and post your bot free to the people so they can see your powerless and blowing smoke up peoples asses to think your intelligent when you sadly, are not.

Conclusion: Post your little bot so i can show you how little you are in the grand scheme of things on the internet an quit makin bullshit posts thinkin your important.

- Jewbacca
Old   #555

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Make sure to look for the EEAutoPilot.settings file. It should be in the same directory as the exe. I've attached to THIS reply on page 51 below vv
The EEAutoPilot.exe and the EEAutoPilot.settings files inside the zipped folder.
However, this one is setup differently I'm in the middle of incorporating some code into the bot, however it is working properly, and I know people are wanting one that is working so I just compiled what I had and here it is.

So instructions....
1. Execute EEAuto-Pilot.exe
2. Click Register Button
3. Enter the Key "elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot" without the ""
4. Click the Register button, and The bot will exit then reload.
5. Now click Start Bot, this will delete this GUI and the bot becomes useable.
6. Press F1 to Show/Hide settings window
7. GUI updated so NO delay options even exist. (Throw a heal skill into the HP pot skill slot :P)
8. Enjoi xD

blinko?this bot is also can used in WinXP? and what is the activation key of this bot?cause i try that you gave is not working no more...so please reply asap!tnx!

Closed Thread