Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #496

elite*gold: 0
Well its working good but i have a question for the heal skills, im kinda lost on how can u use the cure or the music of life skill, and can i ask if its possible to add a sit or stop option when HP is below 50%

Old   #497

it keeps spamming my pots.. anyone know how to set it? I think the bot is not detecting my current hp/mp..

Please make a new thread about this sir Blinko. Thanks

Old   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinaguilar View Post
it keeps spamming my pots.. anyone know how to set it? I think the bot is not detecting my current hp/mp..

Please make a new thread about this sir Blinko. Thanks
press F1 to see the GUI

after that you will see Pot HP <= [***] [X ][v]

*** = put a number on which if your hp goes below that number it will use the potions

X = is the number on where your potions is located in your skill slot bar
Old   #499

Hey guys, it keeps selecting different mobs, but do not atack, just keep pressing "TAB". Anyone know how to fix it?

i've tried updating..

Old   #500

does it works ??
Old   #501

Finally got it to work holy shizz!!! Jeeze! Barely any direction on how to make it work. I'm using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, so others with the same OS should not have problems.

Alright. So if people are still having troubles with the whole tabbing through random monsters, you've probably clicked on the links at the beginning of this thread. Don't use those files cause those are the ones that will cause a lot of problems. Instead, follow these steps:
  1. Download the installer updater posted by blinko http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/att...er-updater.zip
  2. Run EEBot_Installer-Updater, you'll have a folder that includes all the bot files needed.
  3. Extract the EEAutoPilot.rar file into its own folder and go into it
  4. Start Eden Eternal and login
  5. Right-click EEAuto-Pilot and run as admin
  6. Go back in game and click F1 to have the GUI shown
  7. Edit the settings (delays do not work as blinko has mentioned, so he is already aware of the problem) - You can also edit the settings via in the EEAuto-Pilot folder by opening it with notepad instead
  8. The hotkey to start/pause the bot is Delete and the Eden Eternal window must be focused for the bot to work (ie. you can't alt-tab unless you pause the bot, so no botting while doing other comp things)
  9. Enjoy

Hopefully that will help some people out if not all of em.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #502

Shinghan, this is what i get when i did what u said, after clicking EEAutoPilot.exe : Process Doesnt Exist! If however it DOES, then something is terribly wrong!
Old   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonbastos View Post
Shinghan, this is what i get when i did what u said, after clicking EEAutoPilot.exe : Process Doesnt Exist! If however it DOES, then something is terribly wrong!
What OS are you using? I'm using Windows 7 x64, so hopefully yours is similar to mine. Have you tried running the exe as admin yet?

Oh I should've mentioned on my other post that Eden Eternal should be opened first before running the bot. Maybe that's what the "process doesn't exist" means. So run Eden Eternal and login, then run the bot as admin. See if that works. I'm gonna edit my previous post now.

EDIT: Just edited my previous post, so you can check it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #504

thanks shinghan
it worked! is there a way to make it sit to recover hp?
Old   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinghan View Post
What OS are you using? I'm using Windows 7 x64, so hopefully yours is similar to mine. Have you tried running the exe as admin yet?

Oh I should've mentioned on my other post that Eden Eternal should be opened first before running the bot. Maybe that's what the "process doesn't exist" means. So run Eden Eternal and login, then run the bot as admin. See if that works. I'm gonna edit my previous post now.

EDIT: Just edited my previous post, so you can check it out.
Make sure to look for the EEAutoPilot.settings file. It should be in the same directory as the exe. I've attached to THIS reply on page 51 below vv
The EEAutoPilot.exe and the EEAutoPilot.settings files inside the zipped folder.
However, this one is setup differently I'm in the middle of incorporating some code into the bot, however it is working properly, and I know people are wanting one that is working so I just compiled what I had and here it is.

So instructions....
1. Execute EEAuto-Pilot.exe
2. Click Register Button
3. Enter the Key "elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot" without the ""
4. Click the Register button, and The bot will exit then reload.
5. Now click Start Bot, this will delete this GUI and the bot becomes useable.
6. Press F1 to Show/Hide settings window
7. GUI updated so NO delay options even exist. (Throw a heal skill into the HP pot skill slot :P)
8. Enjoi xD
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEAuto-Pilot.exe.zip (450.6 KB, 403 views)
Old   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonbastos View Post
thanks shinghan
it worked! is there a way to make it sit to recover hp?
As far as I know I don't think there's a way to make your character sit for hp. Its better just to buy pots and set the autopot. I'm assuming you're not playing a healer class since we can put our heal skill in autohp.

I haven't tried using sit, but I think it might sit for like a really quick moment and attack right away. It'd be hard to incorporate the sit function in a bot anyway because you don't want your character to sit just anywhere since you'll die. If you worry about dying then set the autopot high.
Old   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinghan View Post
As far as I know I don't think there's a way to make your character sit for hp. Its better just to buy pots and set the autopot. I'm assuming you're not playing a healer class since we can put our heal skill in autohp.

I haven't tried using sit, but I think it might sit for like a really quick moment and attack right away.
No it will not sit, and regain hp then attack..it's go to sit then start attacking as shinghan said. The option to sit would be relatively easy..
Old   #508

3 acount ban =(
Old   #509

macrosss, you mean you got banned 3 times because of the bot?
Old   #510

The key elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot is not working. Someone tell me another key to active the bot plz.
Thanks

----------------------------------------------

I got it, no need to get a key any more.

Closed Thread