Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for dev/teams | Suche nach Entwickler/Teams

Discussion on Searching for dev/teams | Suche nach Entwickler/Teams within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 10/04/2017, 08:18   #226
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Searching for a front-end web developer partner who can contribute in HTML/CSS at a Social Network project, just requiring HTML/CSS skills and JS is an extra.
If you be interested i can explain the project, just contact me
Old 11/06/2017, 19:57   #227

elite*gold: 0
Paranoid Messenger

Hey guys,

I've came up with an idea for a secure decentralized chat application, but I don't have the time to build it from scratch all on my own.

General Idea
There are many secure chat services available right now. For example the Android and iOS App Whatsapp is considerable as safe. But all of these services are centralized organized. All the messages get transmitted and handled by a central server (or some cloud network but for simplicity lets assume there is one big server).
Therefore, even so the contents of a message might be safely encrypted, the meta data (e.g. Source, Destination, length, etc.) are still available. The progress on neuronal networks has shown them to be capable of gathering a lot of informations from just meta data. E.g. neural networks have been used to identify hidden services of the TOR network by only feeding them the packet frequency with an astonishing high accuracy (>75%).

The idea now behind Paranoid (working titel) is too not use such a centralistic approach, but rather to make every user of the network be server and client at the same time. Messages will be directly sent to the chat partner without an central server. This does not only add security to the chat, but has some more advantages:
1. Cheap & self sustaining: As the computational power is going to be distributed over the users and no central server is required, there is no need to invest in some kind of infrastructure to keep it running. As long as someone is using the network it will work.
2. Higher throughput and shorter delay: As no central server can be a bottle neck, every connection will be as fast as the underlying routing protocol is capable to provide. Therefore, if the underlying protocol always finds the best route, the delay should be max as high as using a central server. For the throughput, as a centralized network with N nodes has always N paths, but a decentralized network can have up to N(N-1)/2 Paths the possible throughput for N>2 can be exceed the throughput of an centralized network by far
3. Robustness: Any local breakdown does not effect the system as a whole

Implementation

To realize this idea the two main problems are first of all the encryption and second of all the routing. Using IPv4 this is completely impossible, as this would require every user to have a unique id, which would get way to complicated considering NAS systems which are sometimes stacked more than just once. The naive idea would be to use IPv6, as with the large amount of address' this fixes the problem and also enables integrated transfer encryption. Sadly the IPv6 support is pretty low. I.e. most of the mobile network providers still, even 20 years after its standardization, don't enable it, making it totally infeasable for the mobile market.
Also the usage of firewalls would block the services on most common households.

To target this problem I've thought about using the TOR network. For those of you who dont know, the TOR network is an anonymous routing protocol enabling hidden services within this network. A hidden service is going to be adressed by a 16 letter base32 string, therefore enabling 2 to the power of 80 different addreses, enough to cover any possible user count. Also TOR provides a high standard of transfer security which is scaleable per user to any degree of paranoia the user desires.

Also TOR deals with the firewall problem:
Quote:
Originally Posted by torproject.org
Tor allows clients and relays to offer hidden services. That is, you can offer a web server, SSH server, etc., without revealing your IP address to its users. In fact, because you don't use any public address, you can run a hidden service from behind your firewall.
For ensuring a high degree of security all the data will be saved on the users device encrypted using a state of the art software. Currently im thinking about a veracrypt volume. Also besides the TOR transmission encryption the every chat shall be encrypted on its own using a special password generated using a signed key excange and all messages will be signed using a PGP (or any comparable alternative) Public/Private key pair.

Features

This is a small list of features I though of the messenger should include:
1. Pair chat: Simple as that, two people chatting with each other
2. Chatrooms. Like using Teamspeak or IRC there shall be a distributed server software any user can setup to host a chat room on their private servers.
3. Eventually VoIP. This is just a crazy idea at the moment, but wen chatrooms are getting implemented a voice chat could be also possible. But as tor has an unusual high delay this might be infeasable using tor. There might be a possibility to include non TOR services for this, but basically i like the idea but have no idea if this is possible.
4. User register servers. To get known to different users (i.e. getting onion address, getting public key, and so on) the user should either be able to provide this data physically for any person you might know(e.g. QR code scaning), but for the less paranoid ones, users should be also able to register on a central database to make their information public (for example for anyone searching for a special username or email)
5. Messaging backup servers. In case a users device is not online at the time of sending the user can register a backup server where all the messages get stored during this period. Like a telephone answering machine.
6. Availability. Most importantly this program should run on at least 32 & 64 Bit Linux, Windows, 64 Bit Cocoa mac, iOS and Android.

Project management

So with the requirements established, let's talk about how I thought about realizing this.
The basic chat protocoll should be written in a system independend way. I thought about using C as this is pretty straight forward under Unix and only some porting is required for windows.

This core protocol shall be released under the terms of the lgpl license, so in case anyone forks it, changes to the core protocol has to be made open source, which makes it possible to adept all forks to be able to communicate with each others.

The Userinterface will be than build on top using a language fitted well for the target Platform (e.g. C# for Windows, Swift for iOS and OSX, etc.). These Projects can be released under any license.

Personal requirements

Even though I have already planned this a little bit, all of the points are open for discussion. Nothing of this is written to stone and if you think you have any better idea for any of those points feel free to contribute.

But from what i can estimate right now this project will not be that trivial.
I personally am confident in protocol development with C (or any other low level language like C++, Ada or Pascal), also I know a little bit about Swift and C#, but I'm also open to learn new languages for this project. But because I'm right in my bachelors thesis my time is pretty limited. Also im pretty shitty at planing.
Therefore I will not be able to take any project management position, but would rather like to just do the low level implementing.

That means this requiers at least one more low level developer who should be confident on developing on a Unix device (as this is the common ground for any platform exept windows) with at least one of these Languages: C, C++, Ada, Pascal (or is confident in beeing able to learn this in a short amount of time)

Than this project requires Developers being confident in at least one of the following fields (the more the better):
Android development
iOS development
Windows development (GUI)
Windows development (Service)
Encryption libs/frameworks (e.g. PGP)
Network security (e.g. OpenSSL)

And also someone to manage the project and taking care of the repository

Also a basic understanding of decentralized networks and especially TOR

Language used will be either german or english.

If you are interested in this idea send me a personal message.
Old 11/30/2017, 22:49   #228

Exclamation Hobby Designer und Hobby Programmierer gesucht!

Hallo zusammen!

Mein Team (3 Hobby Programmierer) und ich suchen ein Designer für unser Spiel.

Voraussetzungen:

-Er müsste sich am besten ein bisschen mit Blender auskennen (oder einem anderen 3D Modeling Programm)
-Sollte nett und Teamfähig sein
-Am besten TeamSpeak haben (haben einen TeamSpeak Server)
-Wir Programmieren in C# und mit der Spiel-Engine "Unity".
-Programmierer sind außerdem auch noch sehr gesucht

-Wir wollen wie gesagt ein 3D Zombie Survival Game Programmieren.

Mehre Infos zum Spiel gibt es dann später.
Falls interesse entsteht
einfach mal hier anschreiben,
oder mich auf Discord adden : Benutzername = Jannik.
Sind ein nettes Team und würden uns über einen netten Designer echt freuen.
Old 01/06/2018, 21:35   #229

elite*gold: 307
Hey, suche Leute die Lust hätten Projekte auf die Beine zu stellen oder bereits eines laufen haben, vorzugsweise ernsthafte kommerzielle Projekte. Bitte einfach per PN mit Infos kontaktieren, dann gebe ich gerne etwas über mich preis.
Old 01/08/2018, 19:37   #230

elite*gold: 315
Received Thanks: 4,813
Ich suche für ein etwas grösseres Projekt DEV's

Das Projekt sieht wie folgt aus:

Einer meiner Bekannter hat auf Youtube bereits mehrere 100 Videos veröffentlich und eine dementsprechende Reichweite, er berichtet jedoch über politisch kritische Themen und wird daher öfters gesperrt oder seine Videos entfernt. Auf Facebook das selbe, daher suche ich ein Team, welches mit mir eine Plattform errichtet, wo dinge möglich sind wie auf Youtube, also upload, abofunktion komentierfunktion etc... Desweiteren soll es einen Forum Bereich geben, wo sich jeder frei über die jeweiligen Themen unterhalten kann. Ein weiterer Bereich soll eine Streamingmöglichkeit sein, also wie bei Twitch etc...

Falls Jemand interesse daran hat so eine Plattform zu entwickeln, meldet euch doch via PN bei mir.

Wenn das Projekt fertiggestellt ist & die Erwartungen erfüllt, bin ich natürlich auch bereits die gebrachte Arbeit dementsprechend zu entlohnen.

mfg

Lauling
Old 01/15/2018, 12:18   #231

Suche jemanden der einen Bot für Telegramm erstellen kann, hab da was vor und kann noch nicht allzuviel Infos hier posten, wer Interesse hat kann sich gern per PN melden.
Derjenige wird auch am Gewinn beteiligt.
Old 02/02/2018, 11:47   #232

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauling View Post
Ich suche für ein etwas grösseres Projekt DEV's

Das Projekt sieht wie folgt aus:

Einer meiner Bekannter hat auf Youtube bereits mehrere 100 Videos veröffentlich und eine dementsprechende Reichweite, er berichtet jedoch über politisch kritische Themen und wird daher öfters gesperrt oder seine Videos entfernt. Auf Facebook das selbe, daher suche ich ein Team, welches mit mir eine Plattform errichtet, wo dinge möglich sind wie auf Youtube, also upload, abofunktion komentierfunktion etc... Desweiteren soll es einen Forum Bereich geben, wo sich jeder frei über die jeweiligen Themen unterhalten kann. Ein weiterer Bereich soll eine Streamingmöglichkeit sein, also wie bei Twitch etc...

Falls Jemand interesse daran hat so eine Plattform zu entwickeln, meldet euch doch via PN bei mir.

Wenn das Projekt fertiggestellt ist & die Erwartungen erfüllt, bin ich natürlich auch bereits die gebrachte Arbeit dementsprechend zu entlohnen.

mfg

Lauling
versuchs doch einfach mit d.tube
eine eigene plattform dafür aufzubauen ist viel mehr aufwand. und der erfolg ist nicht garantiert.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2018, 02:50   #233

elite*gold: 315
Received Thanks: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
versuchs doch einfach mit d.tube
eine eigene plattform dafür aufzubauen ist viel mehr aufwand. und der erfolg ist nicht garantiert.
d tube ist auf jedenfall etwas interessantes, jedoch will ich eigenständig sein und auch foren, blogs, livestream usw. auf einer Plattform anbieten können.

auf erfolg sind wir auch garnicht aus, es geht nur darum, dass die betreffende Person sich frei äussern kann, die im übrigen bereits eine nicht kleine anzahl an followern nennen kann. Dies ist zwar auf d tube möglich, jedoch fehlt die erweiterte Kommunikation wie zbsp chatten usw. Die Person ist nebenbei bereits aktiv auf d tube, jedoch fehlen eben die erwähnten Bereiche.

Wir sind ja darauf aus, eine Plattform zu entwickeln, welche Facebook, YouTube, Twitch und WordPress bzws Blogs vereinen.

mfg
Old 02/03/2018, 15:23   #234

Habe vielleicht Interesse. Um das kurz nochmal zusammenzufassen, du willst also nur Facebook, YouTube, Twitch und WordPress nachprogrammiert haben und bist sogar bereit eine kleine Entschädigung zu bezahlen, wenn nachher alles so ist, wie du es gerne hättest?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2018, 15:40   #235

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Received Thanks: 12,389
Ich arbeite gerade an meinem eigenen Monopoly. HTML Grundgerüst des Feldes steht bereits aber es gibt noch keine Bilder für die einzelnen Felder. Jguery wird benutzt um das Spielfeld zu aminieren. Wie ich es mache das man online spielen kann weiß ich noch nicht genau vielleicht will mir hier ja jemand helfen. Notfalls wird es halt ein Offlinespiel aber für den Browser Ich hatte mir auch überlegt. Falls jemand helfen will, der sich gut mit AutoIT auskennt können wir auch versuchen es stattdessen in AutoIT zu machen weil das Projekt ja noch nicht so fortgeschritten ist. Neben Programmierer brauche ich auch Designer die Grafiken für das Spiel machen, wie eine Bank und ein Knast btw

Und schreibt einfach ne nachricht hier oder per pn ich schreibe dann zurück und sende ich das projekt als zip oder rar weil ich noch kein github eingerichtet habe bzw kenne ich mich damit noch nicht aus, irgendwie kann ich meinen Order nicht auf Github hochladen.

Edit: das mit Github klappt jetzt, danke geht direkt an flo für die hilfe
also wenn wer den link zum github braucht ich kann das projekt dann über github senden
Old 02/06/2018, 22:00   #236

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Hey Leute,

ich bin Yato, Administrator bei chromacheats.com, einem CS:GO Cheat Provider mit mehreren Hundert Kunden und rund 3000 registrierten Nutzern, der seine Produkte seit 2016 über die genannte Website vertreibt.

Um unsere Plattform zu erweitern suchen wir einen ambitionierten Entwickler, der Interesse daran hat einen Minecraft Client mit uns zu entwickeln und zu vertreiben.

Was wir bieten:
- Loader API
- Anti-Leak System
- Professionelles Marketing
- Professionelles Auftreten
- Aktives Support Team
- Gut strukturiertes Forum
- Eingetragenes Unternehmen

Eure Vorteile:
- Mehr Reichweite
- Sichere Geldeinnahme

Über finanzielle Aspekte dieser Kooperation können wir bei bestehendem Interesse reden, es handelt sich jedoch NICHT um einen einmaligen Betrag, sondern um einen prozentualen Anteil am Gewinn.

Kontaktmöglichkeiten:
Forum PN
Email:
Teamspeak: ts.chromacheats.com
Discord: Yato#4552

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Yato
Old 02/24/2018, 14:18   #237

elite*gold: 265
The Black Market: 200/0/0
Ich suche einen Administrator für ein Forum basierend auf dem Thema eines Ego-Shooter Spieles zu dem noch kein deutsche Forum vorhanden ist.

Da ich Projekte immer gerne mit einem zweiten Mann aufbaue(aufgrund einiger Projekte die ich parallel verwalte), vergebe ich also quasi den Administrator Posten. Webserver, Domain & Lizenz stelle ich. Es geht nur um das Administrieren & aktive kümmern um das Projekt.

Anforderungen:
Im besten Fall bereits Erfahrung mit WoltLab Suite oder vBulletin
Mindestalter von 21 Jahren überschritten
Gute deutsche Rechtschreibung & Grammatik
Eine starke Aktivität am Rechner, täglich

Nähere Informationen zum Projekt gibt es via PN

LG!
Old 02/25/2018, 14:10   #238

elite*gold: 186
The Black Market: 426/0/0
Hallo,

ich suche einen Co-Gründer, der Lust auf ein Projekt in der Gamingbranche hat.
Es handelt sich hierbei um eine funktionelle Plattform für Gamer, die zwei Dinge löst.
Teamplay und, dass man Broke ist.

Du bringst entweder Kapital und/oder (sehr) gute Webdevelopment-Kenntnisse mit.

Das 19 seitige (DIN A4) Konzept (Funktionen, Marketing, Finanzierung) besteht bereits, welches ich gerne in einem persönlichen Gespräch vor Ort (Raum Dortmund) besprechen möchte.

Schreibe mir am besten eine PN, was du mitbringst...

Und lass uns das Ding rocken!
Old 04/11/2018, 22:25   #239

Hi, I'm looking for a VB.NET developer who can code game cheats and game hacks/mods.
Let me know if you can do this, I am paying well for this.
Old 04/21/2018, 14:25   #240

The Black Market: 148/0/0
Hi all,

Looking for an experienced python coder.
My project looks as following:

-Pulling Cryptocurrency data (historical prices)
-Fetching the data
-Analyzing the data
-Running tests on the data

What I need you for:

-Writing code for pulling the historical price data
-Compiling it into nice dataframes
-Apply'ing tests on it, like the built in coint test (on the data)

It's all been done before with stocks but I want to do it with cryptocurrency historical prices, but since I lack python knowledge I can't transform the code into a working code.
You don't need to have any knowledge of analyzing or apply'ing cointegration tests, I'll be keeping bsuy with that, all you need to do is implement a working code

Hit me up with a pm or skype