Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for dev/teams | Suche nach Entwickler/Teams

Discussion on Searching for dev/teams | Suche nach Entwickler/Teams within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 11/14/2022, 07:30   #346

elite*gold: 0
Hi ,
Looking for developer for Rust , Valorant Cheats

What we need :
experience in cheat development .

What we offer :
Fixed salary or % of sales

Contact me on discord
Pivot85#6053
Old 11/28/2022, 10:54   #347

Searching for fortnite dev

dm on discord
! Cantz#0001
Old 12/02/2022, 13:38   #348

elite*gold: 133
Hello,

We are searching For Developers who are really smart enough to make aimbot/ESP for any or all of those games
  • Apex
  • Overwatch
  • Valorant

Require
  • ESP or full product (not detected)
  • Support win10 1809- win 11
  • Simple injection - custom ESP and AIMBOT functions
  • Timely update cheats and bug fixes
we only need coders right now we have the designers, Marketers and support.

If you are interested please contact us Here or at

Best Regaurds,
Old 12/23/2022, 16:01   #349

elite*gold: 133
English:

*Join Our Team and Develop a Cutting-Edge Machine Learning Software for League of Legends Players!*

As the developer of this innovative machine learning software project, you will have the opportunity to join a start-up company and play a key role in its success. Your primary responsibility will be the development and implementation of the software, while the management and marketing of the project will be handled by the team. This will allow you to focus on what you do best - developing cutting-edge software that utilizes your programming and machine learning skills.

Your specific responsibilities as the developer of this project will include:

• Utilizing programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++ to build and test the software.
• Implementing machine learning algorithms and building machine learning models using libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch.
• Analyzing and interpreting data, and creating clear and visually appealing visualizations to present the results of the analysis to users.
• Designing a user-friendly and visually appealing user interface, if applicable.
• Communicating progress and seeking feedback as needed.
• Identifying and solving complex problems.
• Staying up to date with the latest developments in the field of machine learning.

As the developer, you will be an integral part of the team and we will do everything we can to support you and help you succeed. This includes providing resources and assistance as needed, and working closely with you to ensure that the project stays on track and meets deadlines.

In addition to the opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project, you will also be offered a percentage of the company's profits as compensation, rather than a down payment. This means that your hard work and contributions to the project will directly impact your earning potential.

We believe that this project has the potential to be a major success, and we are excited to offer you the opportunity to be a part of it. If you are a skilled and experienced developer with a passion for machine learning and software development, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity and join our team. Together, we can create a revolutionary machine learning software that provides valuable insights and analysis for League of Legends players.

*To be considered for this position, you should have the following skills and qualifications:*

• Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++.
• Experience working with machine learning libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage your own time effectively.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.

If you meet the above requirements and are excited about the opportunity to join our team and develop a machine learning software that will be used by League of Legends players around the world, we encourage you to apply for this position. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!

Deutsch:

Schließen Sie sich unserem Team an und entwickeln Sie eine fortschrittliche Machine Learning-Software für League of Legends-Spieler!

Als Entwickler dieses innovativen Machine Learning-Softwareprojekts haben Sie die Möglichkeit, einem Start-up-Unternehmen beizutreten und eine wichtige Rolle bei seinem Erfolg zu spielen. Ihre Hauptverantwortung wird die Entwicklung und Implementierung der Software sein, während die Verwaltung und der Marketing des Projekts von der Mannschaft übernommen werden. Dies ermöglicht es Ihnen, sich auf das zu konzentrieren, was Sie am besten können - die Entwicklung von fortschrittlicher Software, die Ihre Programmier- und Machine Learning-Fähigkeiten nutzt.

Ihre spezifischen Verantwortlichkeiten als Entwickler dieses Projekts umfassen:

• Die Verwendung von Programmiersprachen wie Python, Java oder C++ zum Erstellen und Testen der Software.
• Implementierung von Machine Learning-Algorithmen und Erstellung von Machine Learning-Modellen mithilfe von Bibliotheken und Frameworks wie TensorFlow, Keras oder PyTorch.
• Analyse und Interpretation von Daten und Erstellung von klaren und ansprechenden Visualisierungen, um die Ergebnisse der Analyse für Benutzer darzustellen.
• Design einer benutzerfreundlichen und ansprechenden Benutzeroberfläche, falls zutreffend.
• Kommunikation von Fortschritten und Einholen von Feedback, wenn erforderlich.
• Identifizierung und Lösung komplexer Probleme.
• Halten Sie sich auf dem neuesten Stand mit den neuesten Entwicklungen im Bereich Machine Learning.

Als Entwickler sind Sie ein integraler Bestandteil der Mannschaft und wir werden alles tun, um Sie zu unterstützen und Ihren Erfolg zu fördern. Dazu gehört die Bereitstellung von Ressourcen und Unterstützung, wenn erforderlich, und die enge Zusammen arbeit mit Ihnen, um sicherzustellen, dass das Projekt auf Kurs bleibt und die Fristen eingehalten werden.

Neben der Möglichkeit, an einem bahnbrechenden Projekt zu arbeiten, wird Ihnen auch ein Prozentsatz der Gewinne des Unternehmens als Vergütung angeboten, anstatt einer Anzahlung. Dies bedeutet, dass Ihre harte Arbeit und Beiträge zum Projekt direkt Ihr Einkommenspotential beeinflussen.

Wir glauben, dass dieses Projekt das Potenzial hat, ein großer Erfolg zu werden, und wir freuen uns, Ihnen die Möglichkeit zu bieten, ein Teil davon zu sein. Wenn Sie ein geschickter und erfahrener Entwickler mit Leidenschaft für Machine Learning und Softwareentwicklung sind, ermutigen wir Sie, sich für diese Gelegenheit zu bewerben und unserem Team beizutreten. Gemeinsam können wir eine revolutionäre Machine Learning-Software entwickeln, die wertvolle Einsichten und Analysen für League of Legends-Spieler bietet.

Um für diese Position in Betracht gezogen zu werden, sollten Sie die folgenden Fähigkeiten und Qualifikationen haben:

• Gute Kenntnisse in Programmiersprachen wie Python, Java oder C++.
• Erfahrung mit Machine Learning-Bibliotheken und -Frameworks wie TensorFlow, Keras oder PyTorch.
• Starke analytische und problemlösende Fähigkeiten.
• Fähigkeit, unabhängig zu arbeiten und Ihre eigene Zeit effektiv zu verwalten.
• Gute Kommunikations- und Teamwork-Fähigkeiten.

Wenn Sie diesen Anforderungen entsprechen und sich über die Möglichkeit freuen, unserem Team beizutreten und eine Machine Learning-Software zu entwickeln, die von League of Legends-Spielern auf der ganzen Welt verwendet wird, ermutigen wir Sie, sich für diese Stelle zu bewerben. Wir freuen uns darauf, Ihre Bewerbung zu überprüfen und Sie möglicherweise in unserem Team willkommen zu heißen!
Old 12/24/2022, 10:21   #350

Arrow Looking for Cheat developers of fivem

Looking for Cheat developers of fivem.
I already have a whole design, support and marketing team to do everything, we just need the dev at the moment

What i suggest
• % of sales
• Any support that is in my power
• Active sales of products in the BR/EU

Contact me on Discord for more information:
Code:
/purple#4414
Old 03/06/2023, 18:38   #351

Looking for developer cooperation

Requires C++
I need a key system, which is convenient for dealers at all levels to query the various states of keys
Note: If a brand new pubg has stable cheats and no large-scale bans, I only need 7 days to maintain 500 daily users online
We can negotiate the price of each activated key
At the same time, our transaction method is to distribute the keys to various dealers, then count the number of activated keys per day and then send money
If you have an upcoming key or a key item that is suitable for 1-day sales in the cn region, please read the above requirements and contact me or TG by private message: @eq

Requires C++
I need a key system, which is convenient for dealers at all levels to query the various states of keys
Note: If a brand new pubg has stable cheats and no large-scale bans, I only need 7 days to maintain 500 daily users online
We can negotiate the price of each activated key
At the same time, our transaction method is to distribute the keys to various dealers, then count the number of activated keys per day and then send money
If you have an upcoming key or a key item that is suitable for 1-day sales in the cn region, please read the above requirements and contact me or TG by private message: @eq
Old 03/25/2023, 18:00   #352

I am looking to team up with someone that knows hacking Unity games, there is a small multiplayer game with very basic AC, we can make some pocket money like 500-1000$/month
Old 05/17/2023, 18:08   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdestroyer4 View Post
Looking for a web developer to createa login page

Suche nach einen web developer für eine gut aussehen login page / bloß ui

(designs sollen professionell und clean aussehen)
(Admin login für einen gta rolpleay Server)

(Designs should be clean and professional)
(Admin Control Panel login for a gta roleplay server)

(Für mehr Informationen und einem Bild vom jetzigen bitte auf Discord adden)
(For more informations and a picture of our current login, please add on Discord)

Discord:
mali#5909

Hab dir mal eine Freundschafsanfrag im Discord gesendet
Old 09/05/2023, 15:19   #354

We are looking for developers who can make BE/EAC cheats,We are a senior sales team in China,We need good compatibility and enable uncomplicated cheats,We can provide developers with the best way of cooperation,And can provide our past sales records,For you to choose the best way of cooperation for you,We are interested in the following games:
1.PUBG
2.APEX
3.EFT
4.valorant (china)
If you are interested, you can contact my discord:china xian#0358
Liar don't bother me
Old 09/08/2023, 03:33   #355

elite*gold: 52
Hi ,
Looking for developers for Rust , Valorant , Fortnite , Apex and MW2 and more , Must Be External Or Internal Cheats

What we need :
experience in kernel development .

What we offer :
% of sales

Contact me on discord
lahsis
Old 10/24/2023, 03:37   #356

Developer

Hello, I am wondering if someone can assist me with creating cheats for a VR game called "onward", The game has no EAC/BE but has a **** inhouse anti-cheat that does nothing even when people debug the game. If you are interested in helping me out reach to me in private DMs
Old 12/19/2023, 13:54   #357

Looking for an Fortnite Cheat developer or someone who does rebrands
Already got everything set up, site, discord, payments etc. Now i just need an dev
Got some previous experience, 5 fig sales from reselling FiveM cheats.
I can do % from sales or maybe cash.

Tele ->