Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Aether Flyff Files

Discussion on Old Aether Flyff Files within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old Aether Flyff Files

Hey does anyone know where I can find the old aether flyff files? the one with chaos skills and 4th job skills? or at least know who to talk to about buying them?
Old 01/03/2019, 11:58   #2

elite*gold: 115
No one would ever give you :P
Old 01/03/2019, 17:10   #3

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobculver View Post
bump c:
i had old Aether Source
Old 01/03/2019, 20:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder` View Post
No one would ever give you :P
i already told you im not interested in Virtuous flyff files, those are not aether flyff files. idk why you're trying to sell files that are free and you can get on the forums here and trying to pass them as aether flyff files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2019, 22:05   #5

Quote:
Hey does anyone know where I can find the old aether flyff files? the one with chaos skills and 4th job skills? or at least know who to talk to about buying them?
Hi looks like u played there for a long time like i did ^ ^ its just good to see someone appreciating works like what they did and like myself i wanted to help and make a lot of changes back when i was still a player from Monster-Aether- (and a very short time on MAGMA) ^ ^

off topic but mind telling me your ign?
mine is DeviLGriZzLy (the last player online before Aether was shutdown lol)
i go by the name JinSan when i started developing in 2016 (very time consuming but fun if u finally created something new) ^ ^

on topic though, if your just looking for something similar with 4thjob skills or chaos skills i believe if u hire someone they can make it? just an opinion though and i know right chaos skills back then on aether was good like the asal type one that could bypass dmg reductions haha. anyways good luck man if u dont want to public your ign you could just pm me ^ ^

PS:IMO its a harder task to make those SFX than the code itself haha.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2019, 23:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69BOLT69 View Post
Hi looks like u played there for a long time like i did ^ ^ its just good to see someone appreciating works like what they did and like myself i wanted to help and make a lot of changes back when i was still a player from Monster-Aether- (and a very short time on MAGMA) ^ ^

off topic but mind telling me your ign?
mine is DeviLGriZzLy (the last player online before Aether was shutdown lol)
i go by the name JinSan when i started developing in 2016 (very time consuming but fun if u finally created something new) ^ ^

on topic though, if your just looking for something similar with 4thjob skills or chaos skills i believe if u hire someone they can make it? just an opinion though and i know right chaos skills back then on aether was good like the asal type one that could bypass dmg reductions haha. anyways good luck man if u dont want to public your ign you could just pm me ^ ^

PS:IMO its a harder task to make those SFX than the code itself haha.
Hey Devil, I do remember you from aether and i miss it too. A lot of old players didn't want the server to be closed and did not want to play on magma, but all that hard work and money they put into aether was transfered to magma so there wasn't much choice. Though my IGN was MrMeow in aether, I was first to level 300. Though most developers in the flyff scene that attempt 4th jobs don't compare to the aether flyff 4th jobs and chaos skills. The new aether flyff skills were unique, unlike the ones that you see now where its just current SFX from flyff mashed together.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 10:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobculver View Post
Hey Devil, I do remember you from aether and i miss it too. A lot of old players didn't want the server to be closed and did not want to play on magma, but all that hard work and money they put into aether was transfered to magma so there wasn't much choice. Though my IGN was MrMeow in aether, I was first to level 300. Though most developers in the flyff scene that attempt 4th jobs don't compare to the aether flyff 4th jobs and chaos skills. The new aether flyff skills were unique, unlike the ones that you see now where its just current SFX from flyff mashed together.

oh its you MrMeow yeah i remember you too man ^ ^ and i agree with you about the aether skill's. actually flyff overall needs a huge improvement in terms of skills both pve and pvp. i got your pm. we'll talk there.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread