Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE

Discussion on Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 538
Thumbs up Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Omega and I've been playing this game since it was first released. This game is really good back then and has a lot of potential. I really enjoyed farming in this game since not only you can sell items and earn. The mechanics and realism for the game with the added difficulty push players like us to the limit.

I want to talk about how BE and EFT banning works. I learned this the hard way as well the same when I was playing rust back on 2015. I had to spent tons of account, use different kind of hacks. Got banned and got unbanned and all kind of BS just to get my accounts back ( Yes I emailed and send ticket on support for EFT to unban my account, I won some of them back)

1. How does EFT/BE Bans people?

- Most of the providers now are just copy pasting their Drivers/Bypass. If that bypass has been leaked or a very popular one. You would'nt last a week. They will detect it. The only trusted version of this are the one that wrote their Bypass from scratch. this are the providers that has invite only and slotted versions. However, As well know, Slotted versions are expensive AF. That's normal. if you're going to use one. make sure to review thoroughly and ask a lot of questions. Asking a lot of questions before using a hack is a smart move.

-Features can be detected as well. If the bypass/driver is really good, Then features can be detected as well especially those ones like instant hit, Silent aim and etc. This means that even if the bypass is really good, Features can get you clapped.

Most of the common features that can be easily detected is ;
- Instant Hit
- Silent Aim
- Free cam
- Teleport
- Unlock Doors

How would they detect this? ; Abnormalities ingame. Especially if someone reported you. They will review it and see how did you manage to do it. I know a lot of cases from people who got banned using Instant Hit. However I know some providers that coded it on a different way. The most common and most detectable one are the instant hit that has been coded to increase Bullet Velocity. <- This is dtc and af and most of the copy pasted hacks used this method. Thus, They call it "Instant" hit. Little that they know that EFT can see this very clearly and results to Instant ban.

2. What if the driver and the features are both good? :
- Then congratulations, Hug that provider and never let it go. Although if it's a public provider Give it a week or a month. Everyone of you will get banned. This is also why I gamble on slotted hacks. Slotted versions are the best and on top.

The reason why I am not sure is, if you scroll down and look at the screenshots that I provided, I have huge stats and Im still raging for 3 months now. Maybe it's because of the provider that I use since its a slotted one and known for being REALLY undetected for a long time. I mean seriously, It's really undetected and the other products that they are selling is also UD af.

3. HWID Spoofers

- Now this is a clever program. I used tons of it and you know what. If the hack that you're using is detected. Spoofers are highly Detected as well. I'm not here to argue with people that sells spoofers but then again, This is from experience.

-- Now this is a tricky one. There's tons of people that makes and sells HWID spoofers. However, From my experience (Again), I never trusted any HWID spoofers unless I tested it and see if it really changes all the necessary things on my pc such as MOBO serial, Monitor, HDD and ETC.
I learned that not all HWID spoofers works good. They just literally change your HWID and that's it. Tarkov nowadays don't just ban your HWID. It includes your mobo, monitor, and other serials on your pc to make sure that you won't be causing them any troubles anymore.
The only way I think for people that is new on getting HWID is getting a new set of PC and changing your providers, Which is not very economical. Unless you're ready to sacrifice your stress on testing various products for HWID spoofing.

I also don't trust Spoofers that you need to run before the game starts. That's one of the things that people gets confused today. People, SPOOFERS can get DETECTED. This will mess you up in a way that, You think your hack is detected but it's not, Maybe it's the spoofer or vice versa.

5. What if, I'm a new player and used a really good Hack/Chair and yet I still get banned?

- There might be various reasons for this. It might be your playstyle. Most of the new players think they're playing legit/closet but its not. However, If you're like playing legit like what I suggested, Then there's something wrong with the hack/chair you're using. You might need to reconsider using a different one on a fresh account. Tarkov bans also validates hackers if you're using a fresh account and you're really good.

-If you're not being honest that you truly are a new player. You might be HWID banned.

6.1 What is HWID ban?

- HWID ban means "Hardware ID ban" Meaning, Tarkov got you on the a**. They have recorded your hardware ID so even if you make a new account in the same PC, You'll get banned even if you're not using a hack. The only way I know to resolve this is ;

-Use a spoofer that is not detected
Use a spoofer that permanently change your HWID
-Change your whole PC
- Use raid 0

Note : After using tons of spoofers. I can say that using a spoofer that you need to "Inject" every game is very risky. not saying everything is detected but for me. I'd say out of 10 spoofer, only 1 one worked that is not detected.

6.2 Using fresh accounts vs. Accounts that is newly bought with thousand of hours

- First of all, If you're HWID banned don't even bother trying this. Regardless if you have thousand of hours playing on an account. If you're HWID banned it will get banned.

- If you plan to use an account that has tons of hours or a fresh one. Make sure first that you're not HWID banned. Clean everything. I know some spoofers that really worked and check my system if it really changed and remove all the traces that tarkov possibly plan on your pc.

7. I'm using a hack that has been undetected for so long

- Then show me your stats, vouches and shits. If it's really undetected for so long. There should be a solid proof. I mean, a solid one, Not just vouches from people since vouches can be bought. It can also be faked. If it's proven that it has been undetected for so long, Then congrats. Do not let go of that provider since, Most of the providers nowadays are just bragging their features and being undetected which is truly not. I'd gamble on slotted and invite only providers though.

8. Spam reports

- From experience. Tarkov doesnt really care if you got spammed report. However, If a streamer reported you directly from nikita then you're fucked. I survive for months for dodging streamers. But regardless I kill people on sight

- some cases though, When you got reported and have a high KD stats and your hack is a public one. There's a high chance that you'll get banned. If you're planning to rage-hack, Then prepare yourself for a ban.

-Safest way to survive is to play closet. In my case, I was killing myself repeatedly when I started to play with the current hack that I'm using. I think it helped tho since as you can see below, I am 3 months raging and no one bats an eye (plus, I use a good hack so yeah)

9. What is a banwave?

-TBH I don't know how other people understand "ban wave". But for me (and correct me if I'm wrong I'm not perfect) ; This is where you get flag but won't be banned immediately. See, There are schedules. For example, You got flagged today (You used a hack that is detected) and you kept using it and thought it was safe. Then next tuesday, You'll get clapped along with thousand of people who uses hack. not particularly the same hack, But hackers that BE detected. It's like a deathrow. You're pending for a ban.

I think developers made this to confuse hack developers if they are detected or not. Think of it as, they are messing up hack developers by making them think that their build is safe but its not. Thus, Adding stress to developers by getting complaints makes them quit making the hack. Most cases, Only those who provide public and not slotted rust hacks are experiencing this.

10. Is my current provider safe??

PEOPLE!

There various things you can ask providers questions to double check if their features are really good and safe . This are the good questions you can throw at them :

1. Ask for how long have they've been providing
2. Ask if the hack is a copy pasted (Probably they wont tell the truth, Just see how they will react)
3. Ask for people who vouches that has been using the hack for a long time. Also make sure that this person that vouches is a legitimate user, Not a fake account used by the providers to get their own vouches
4. The most important thing to ask ; Look for videos and ask for users that has been using it for a long time with livegameplay and current time stamp of the date. Do not rely on old videos. Ask for the LATEST one. anything that proves that the hack is not detected for a long time.

Lastly, the most important information you guys need to know is :

- Never use hacks on mains unless you really trust your provider and they have been here for a long time and have good reviews.

-Use a dummy accounts for testing new hacks.

-If you got HWID banned, Find all the methods you can find to clean traces and use a spoofer that literally changes everything. I really don't recommend using a spoofer that is being used everytime you start a game. Never worked for me and I always get banned even without using hacks. Used a lot of it, Made me really disappointed. OR just buy a new pc and change provider (Works the best but its only for kids that is really rich that can afford it).

- Always watch out for popular streamers. Don't rage on their faces unless you wish to get banned

-Tarkov/BE also does what we call "hotfixes" ; Meaning a ghostly BE update. No notifications and shits they just add it.

I am not here to discriminate providers for spoofers or EFT hack. This is my honest opinion on how EFT bans people and how providers works. I know you guys need to make money so as much as possible I do not want to argue about it. "Oh my hacks are really great it has been undetected for..." Don't give me that crap I'm tired hearing it. I'm just here for new players that wants to understand more about EFT/BE and help them decide things on the future. Also to avoid stupid things I experience and giving them a hand and shortcut for understanding how it works.

I have the rights to give my own opinion base on my long time experience. If you're here to defend your product or to advertise, Please leave this is not a place for a debate. I made this to help new players to understand more on how it REALLY works

My other opinion: Same as my other thread. EFT is a money making game and I dont think nikita gives a shit about it. It's business for them. You get banned, You buy a new account, EFT earns money.

About those people who's asking what hack I am using. I am not going to drop who they are for respecting other sellers here. I might sound bias if I do that so you guys figure it out yourself.

To give you guys an idea : Here's my screenshot recently showing the features I am using as well as my stats. Also This is an EOD account so yeah it's my MAIN account

"Some of us just want to win games, Some of us wanted to prove something. But mofo's like me, Just wanted to have some fun and I'm having fun using hacks."
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/20/2021, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 55
This is a good post, but a couple things I thought I would comment on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
- What I am not sure is if, EFT is using cerberus. Cerberus is an AI that detects your unsual K/D, Hitrate, Survival rate and so on.
How it works is, For example, You have an alt account and you have a main account. On your main account, Your stats is 2.4KD and survival rate of 43%

On your Alt account, You have 10K/D and survival rate of %70 and you have extreme accuracy on Hitting HEADSHOTS. This will get you banned for sure.
EFT does not stat ban, as I for one and many others I know have well over 20 K/D's, with high HS% and have not gotten bans. Something that will set off flags is getting many manual reports from single raids, i.e. getting 6 or 7+ reports from one raid alone, which you mentioned later on.

Quote:
The only way I know to resolve this is ;

-Change your whole PC
- Use raid 0
As for this topic on spoofers/HWID bans, we've had multiple people who have been Windows Key flagged as well, meaning they would need to reformat Windows to clean all traces, so you may want to add that here as well. It seems you've had some bad luck with spoofers for 1 in 10 to work

Quote:
If you plan to use an account that has tons of hours or a fresh one. Make sure first that you're not HWID banned. Clean everything. I know some spoofers that really worked and check my system if it really changed and remove all the traces that tarkov possibly plan on your pc.
Another important thing to mention here, is where people get their accounts from. There are plenty of ways to get accounts for cheaper than usual U.S. prices, one of which using VPN to a CIS country and buying directly off BSG website. However a lot of people buy accounts for under $15, and get banned, and wonder why. It's likely due to these being cracked accounts and being shared with carriers, etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 06:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
This is a good post, but a couple things I thought I would comment on:

EFT does not stat ban, as I for one and many others I know have well over 20 K/D's, with high HS% and have not gotten bans. Something that will set off flags is getting many manual reports from single raids, i.e. getting 6 or 7+ reports from one raid alone, which you mentioned later on.

As for this topic on spoofers/HWID bans, we've had multiple people who have been Windows Key flagged as well, meaning they would need to reformat Windows to clean all traces, so you may want to add that here as well. It seems you've had some bad luck with spoofers for 1 in 10 to work

Another important thing to mention here, is where people get their accounts from. There are plenty of ways to get accounts for cheaper than usual U.S. prices, one of which using VPN to a CIS country and buying directly off BSG website. However a lot of people buy accounts for under $15, and get banned, and wonder why. It's likely due to these being cracked accounts and being shared with carriers, etc.
You're knowledgeable man I appreciate you clarifying things.

Actually yes all you said was right. I've NEVER seen any account that lasted when they bought a CIS account that got converted to US or any other region. Those always gets banned and I know some cases as well even from the chair that I'm using.

Also yeah about he stats thank you for clarifying that. It's really weird they dont track stats at all no wonder my stats are really high yet I still can play.

For the spoofers, really bad luck I guess. I lost interest on spoofers because of my experience.
Old 11/25/2021, 10:43   #4

elite*gold: 0
how could EFT use Cerberus if it uses BE, Cerberus is an EAC product lol. Also instahit is fine, free cam is fine, door unlocker is patched anyways
Old 11/27/2021, 04:36   #5

elite*gold: 101
The Black Market: 125/1/0
Well all of your information sounds good but I have to ask few things.

My brother and me hacked into EFT 2019 we both got banned 24.12.2019.
I don't have HWID bann but he has?
We both got the mail.
We tryed so much stuff till today but he still get's banned in first raid.
For me it's working I don't need any spoofer or something but still can play on a new account
Old 11/27/2021, 08:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerformanceAT View Post

We both got the mail.
For me it's working I don't need any spoofer or something but still can play on a new account
is your brother using a different PC or do you guys use the same pc?

Because technically if you guys play on a different pc and he has HWID, He'll never be able to play tarkov without getting a proper HWID spoofer.

Also playstyles are important, Your brother might've been repoted by someone popular. Do you guys use the same hack as well?
Old 11/27/2021, 09:52   #7

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Omega and I've been playing this game since it was first released. This game is really good back then and has a lot of potential. I really enjoyed farming in this game since not only you can sell items and earn. The mechanics and realism for the game with the added difficulty push players like us to the limit.

I want to talk about how BE and EFT banning works. I learned this the hard way as well the same when I was playing rust back on 2015. I had to spent tons of account, use different kind of hacks. Got banned and got unbanned and all kind of BS just to get my accounts back ( Yes I emailed and send ticket on support for EFT to unban my account, I won some of them back)

1. How does EFT/BE Bans people?

- Most of the providers now are just copy pasting their Drivers/Bypass. If that bypass has been leaked or a very popular one. You would'nt last a week. They will detect it. The only trusted version of this are the one that wrote their Bypass from scratch. this are the providers that has invite only and slotted versions. However, As well know, Slotted versions are expensive AF. That's normal. if you're going to use one. make sure to review thoroughly and ask a lot of questions. Asking a lot of questions before using a hack is a smart move.

-Features can be detected as well. If the bypass/driver is really good, Then features can be detected as well especially those ones like instant hit, Silent aim and etc. This means that even if the bypass is really good, Features can get you clapped.

- Instant Hit
- Silent Aim
- Free cam
- Teleport
- Unlock Doors

How would they detect this? ; Abnormalities ingame. Especially if someone reported you. They will review it and see how did you manage to do it. I know a lot of cases from people who got banned using Instant Hit. However I know some providers that coded it on a different way. The most common and most detectable one are the instant hit that has been coded to increase Bullet Velocity. <- This is dtc and af and most of the copy pasted hacks used this method. Thus, They call it "Instant" hit. Little that they know that EFT can see this very clearly and results to Instant ban.

2. What if the driver and the features are both good? :
- Then congratulations, Hug that provider and never let it go. Although if it's a public provider Give it a week or a month. Everyone of you will get banned. This is also why I gamble on slotted hacks. Slotted versions are the best and on top.

The reason why I am not sure is, if you scroll down and look at the screenshots that I provided, I have huge stats and Im still raging for 3 months now. Maybe it's because of the provider that I use since its a slotted one and known for being REALLY undetected for a long time. I mean seriously, It's really undetected and the other products that they are selling is also UD af.

3. HWID Spoofers

- Now this is a clever program. I used tons of it and you know what. If the hack that you're using is detected. Spoofers are highly Detected as well. I'm not here to argue with people that sells spoofers but then again, This is from experience.

-- Now this is a tricky one. There's tons of people that makes and sells HWID spoofers. However, From my experience (Again), I never trusted any HWID spoofers unless I tested it and see if it really changes all the necessary things on my pc such as MOBO serial, Monitor, HDD and ETC.
I learned that not all HWID spoofers works good. They just literally change your HWID and that's it. Tarkov nowadays don't just ban your HWID. It includes your mobo, monitor, and other serials on your pc to make sure that you won't be causing them any troubles anymore.
The only way I think for people that is new on getting HWID is getting a new set of PC and changing your providers, Which is not very economical. Unless you're ready to sacrifice your stress on testing various products for HWID spoofing.

I also don't trust Spoofers that you need to run before the game starts. That's one of the things that people gets confused today. People, SPOOFERS can get DETECTED. This will mess you up in a way that, You think your hack is detected but it's not, Maybe it's the spoofer or vice versa.

5. What if, I'm a new player and used a really good Hack/Chair and yet I still get banned?

- There might be various reasons for this. It might be your playstyle. Most of the new players think they're playing legit/closet but its not. However, If you're like playing legit like what I suggested, Then there's something wrong with the hack/chair you're using. You might need to reconsider using a different one on a fresh account. Tarkov bans also validates hackers if you're using a fresh account and you're really good.

-If you're not being honest that you truly are a new player. You might be HWID banned.

6.1 What is HWID ban?

- HWID ban means "Hardware ID ban" Meaning, Tarkov got you on the a**. They have recorded your hardware ID so even if you make a new account in the same PC, You'll get banned even if you're not using a hack. The only way I know to resolve this is ;

-Change your whole PC
- Use raid 0

Note : After using tons of spoofers. I can say that using a spoofer that you need to "Inject" every game is very risky. not saying everything is detected but for me. I'd say out of 10 spoofer, only 1 one worked that is not detected.

6.2 Using fresh accounts vs. Accounts that is newly bought with thousand of hours

- First of all, If you're HWID banned don't even bother trying this. Regardless if you have thousand of hours playing on an account. If you're HWID banned it will get banned.

- If you plan to use an account that has tons of hours or a fresh one. Make sure first that you're not HWID banned. Clean everything. I know some spoofers that really worked and check my system if it really changed and remove all the traces that tarkov possibly plan on your pc.

7. I'm using a hack that has been undetected for so long

- Then show me your stats, vouches and shits. If it's really undetected for so long. There should be a solid proof. I mean, a solid one, Not just vouches from people since vouches can be bought. It can also be faked. If it's proven that it has been undetected for so long, Then congrats. Do not let go of that provider since, Most of the providers nowadays are just bragging their features and being undetected which is truly not. I'd gamble on slotted and invite only providers though.

8. Spam reports

- From experience. Tarkov doesnt really care if you got spammed report. However, If a streamer reported you directly from nikita then you're fucked. I survive for months for dodging streamers. But regardless I kill people on sight

- some cases though, When you got reported and have a high KD stats and your hack is a public one. There's a high chance that you'll get banned. If you're planning to rage-hack, Then prepare yourself for a ban.

-Safest way to survive is to play closet. In my case, I was killing myself repeatedly when I started to play with the current hack that I'm using. I think it helped tho since as you can see below, I am 3 months raging and no one bats an eye (plus, I use a good hack so yeah)

9. What is a banwave?

-TBH I don't know how other people understand "ban wave". But for me (and correct me if I'm wrong I'm not perfect) ; This is where you get flag but won't be banned immediately. See, There are schedules. For example, You got flagged today (You used a hack that is detected) and you kept using it and thought it was safe. Then next tuesday, You'll get clapped along with thousand of people who uses hack. not particularly the same hack, But hackers that BE detected. It's like a deathrow. You're pending for a ban.

I think developers made this to confuse hack developers if they are detected or not. Think of it as, they are messing up hack developers by making them think that their build is safe but its not. Thus, Adding stress to developers by getting complaints makes them quit making the hack. Most cases, Only those who provide public and not slotted rust hacks are experiencing this.

Lastly, the most important information you guys need to know is :

- Never use hacks on mains unless you really trust your provider and they have been here for a long time and have good reviews.

-Use a dummy accounts for testing new hacks.

-If you got HWID banned, Find all the methods you can find to clean traces and use a spoofer that literally changes everything. I really don't recommend using a spoofer that is being used everytime you start a game. Never worked for me and I always get banned even without using hacks. Used a lot of it, Made me really disappointed. OR just buy a new pc and change provider (Works the best but its only for kids that is really rich that can afford it).

- Always watch out for popular streamers. Don't rage on their faces unless you wish to get banned

-Tarkov/BE also does what we call "hotfixes" ; Meaning a ghostly BE update. No notifications and shits they just add it.

I am not here to discriminate providers for spoofers or EFT hack. This is my honest opinion on how EFT bans people and how providers works. I know you guys need to make money so as much as possible I do not want to argue about it. "Oh my hacks are really great it has been undetected for..." Don't give me that crap I'm tired hearing it. I'm just here for new players that wants to understand more about EFT/BE and help them decide things on the future. Also to avoid stupid things I experience and giving them a hand and shortcut for understanding how it works.

I have the rights to give my own opinion base on my long time experience. If you're here to defend your product or to advertise, Please leave this is not a place for a debate. I made this to help new players to understand more on how it REALLY works

My other opinion: Same as my other thread. EFT is a money making game and I dont think nikita gives a shit about it. It's business for them. You get banned, You buy a new account, EFT earns money.

About those people who's asking what hack I am using. I am not going to drop who they are for respecting other sellers here. I might sound bias if I do that so you guys figure it out yourself.

To give you guys an idea : Here's my screenshot recently showing the features I am using as well as my stats. Also This is an EOD account so yeah it's my MAIN account

"Some of us just want to win games, Some of us wanted to prove something. But mofo's like me, Just wanted to have some fun and I'm having fun using hacks."
Hmm this man telling good things. What software do you use?
Old 11/27/2021, 09:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkkked View Post
Hmm this man telling good things. What software do you use?
Would gladly tell you but I dont wanna be bias to other sellers here. Its a per application basis and interview hack so its not easy to get it. Plus its kinda pricy. but regardless its really safe.
Old 11/27/2021, 18:59   #9

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerformanceAT View Post

We both got the mail.
BE usually doesn't HWID ban on first offense, but sometimes they do. So it seems like you didn't get the HWID but your brother did.

Did he Revo uninstall + spoof and/or reformat windows, switch drives?
Old 11/28/2021, 01:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
BE usually doesn't HWID ban on first offense, but sometimes they do. So it seems like you didn't get the HWID but your brother did.

Did he Revo uninstall + spoof and/or reformat windows, switch drives?
if they use the same PC with his brother getting HWID banned, Then he'll get caught as well if he use the same pc.
Old 11/29/2021, 11:16   #11

Woah, so much going on in this post. Hopefully someone can merge all this information into one post for EFT cheese users? Would 100% help the community. Big thanks to Hugh and Omegaberg!
Old 11/29/2021, 18:19   #12

elite*gold: 5
RE: Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE

Quote:
- Instant Hit
- Silent Aim
- Free cam
- Teleport
- Unlock Doors
It's easy to detect but BSG is not currently server checking. So this theory of yours is not valid now. It depends on the method you use. (Instant Hit, Silent Aim, Freecam, Teleport available in my own cheat)

Other users have already answered about the Cerberus bullshit.

Unlike stats, it's about how much you're reported. If you wipe all the lobbies for one day, it is inevitable that you will be banned manually.
Quote:
-Change your whole PC
- Use raid 0
RAID 0 no longer works because BE/BSG added new fingerprints.

Quote:
8. Spam reports

RMT and cheat reports definitely work. It's hard to guess how much it got into the system, but it sure worked.

Other than that, it's a useful topic. But it is absolutely wrong to pass on false information to such people without being sure. Because my new customers are always afraid of using silent aim. Feature detect is complete nonsense. The high ratio of KD to HS is complete nonsense.

It wouldn't be surprising if you see people like this in the lobbies because it's unimportant for BSG.

It will be a great topic when you correct the wrong information in the topic.
Old 11/30/2021, 10:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaeus View Post
It's easy to detect but BSG is not currently server checking. So this theory of yours is not valid now. It depends on the method you use. (Instant Hit, Silent Aim, Freecam, Teleport available in my own cheat)

Unlike stats, it's about how much you're reported. If you wipe all the lobbies for one day, it is inevitable that you will be banned manually.

RAID 0 no longer works because BE/BSG added new fingerprints.

RMT and cheat reports definitely work. It's hard to guess how much it got into the system, but it sure worked.

Other than that, it's a useful topic. But it is absolutely wrong to pass on false information to such people without being sure. Because my new customers are always afraid of using silent aim. Feature detect is complete nonsense. The high ratio of KD to HS is complete nonsense.

It wouldn't be surprising if you see people like this in the lobbies because it's unimportant for BSG.

Hi Namaeus I sent you a message. How come your website under profile pic no work?
Old 12/01/2021, 03:03   #14

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaeus View Post

Well again its from experience and I am speaking on a side of a customer. I dont care if you have this features on your cheat and I'm pretty sure its detected and not gonna risk my account on cheat providers that highlight powerful features but risky. The only thing that made my account survive was avoiding this kind of features

Quote:
Originally Posted by [IMG=expandable: 1
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665406490827292674/872023948387295243/image0.png[/IMG]

0 no longer works because BE/BSG added new fingerprints

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure I Got reported a lot but in my case as you can see, I've been raging all along and not getting banned. In my perspective its really on the provider's side and how detectable your cheat are. That's why I only choose which one I use and if it lasted, I stick on it for a long time. Been waiting for a ban for a long time but Im still playing.

Been banned once using unlock doors and teleport and I'm pretty sure im hwid banned. Used raid 0 and it removed my hwid ban. But not on this account IM currently using.

Yeah it works, But what annoys me is providers that always advertised their cheat as "Undetected" Yet, Give it a week and I'm sure they're the cause of the users ban.

The information I passed here is not wrong. Again this is from Experience I even posted my live account for proofs that its not completely on how people report you, Its on your gameplay. A huge chunk of bans are from the side of providers. I know people wants to make money but the one that annoys me is they kept saying its "Undetected" but truly it is very detected. I also dont trust vouches and a recent posts that says its "really safe". What I trust is providers that shows accounts or rather proofs that most of their users are using it for a long time on accounts that last atleast months, better if years.

The aim for my post was for new users. Again I have nothing against providers like you but, defending your features that its not detected, is a complete joke to me. I will also fix my post however I will not remove things completely based on what people says, I still trust my instinct and experience in this community rather than believe what developers/providers says. This will also help users to judge and choose on the future.

PEOPLE!

There various things you can ask providers questions to double check if their features and bypass/drivers are really good. This are the good questions you can throw at them :

1. Ask for how long have they've been providing
2. Ask if the hack is a copy pasted (Probably they wont tell the truth, Just see how they will react)
3. Ask for people who vouches that has been using the hack for a long time. Also make sure that this person that vouches is a legitimate user, Not a fake account used by the providers to get their own vouches
4. The most important thing to ask ; Look for videos and ask for users that has been using it for a long time with livegameplay and current time stamp of the date. Do not rely on old videos. Ask for the LATEST one. anything that proves that the hack is not detected for a long time.

This is how I check if the provider is legitimately good. I know some of you rejected my application because of asking this questions when I was about to try their "Hack". However, I will not point fingers but you guys know who you are if you're reading this.
Old 12/01/2021, 18:36   #15

Thanx

Thanks for taking the time to explain this.

I do agree that slotted, private chairs are the only way to stay UD.

Yes expensive but probably worth.

I would ask you for a discord but, nah I am sure everyone does..

Again, thx
Lorenzo

Tags
eft, eft avoid ban, eft ban, escape from tarkov