Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus

Discussion on Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Thumbs up Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus

Hello! I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Omega. I've been playing this game for so long I can remember that juicy days before EAC increased their security. There's so much chaos in-game and there's also less hack users. Which makes rust my kingdom. I've been using hacks for a long time now and this is one of my first game on steam that I used hacks on.

If you see my screenshots, I've been cracking people's head for a long time I got a lot of KD without getting clapped. That's one of the things i'm proud of using hacks while not getting banned for a very long time in this game

I learned a thing or two from EAC/Rust about using hacks. I also used a lot of providers to test some of my dummy account if it's worth it. From what i remember I spent $$$ on accounts and hacks for this game. Didn't get tired since I really love destroying people and that's fun for me.

Rust has been a legendary days even since the legacy one.

So first things first, I want to talk about EAC.

EAC was one of the first best Anti-cheat that has been released on gaming community. From what I remember, I played a whole year upon buying rust without them increasing EAC's protection.

One of the best one I've used that lasted my account was AI (Artificial aiming) Not gonna drop the website since it's not allowed.

Back then, They were the best provider for being undetected and very customizable options.

Now, From what you guys know. Nowadays, to avoid the bans you must use a "SAFE" hack. There's no such thing as "SAFE and Undetected" now in rust so please keep that in mind. Whenever you use a hack/cheat there is always a risk of getting banned. Although there are some providers that is really strict on their products where slotted and invite only comes in.

I also tried various provider that only has invites and "slotted" on it. However from time to time I still get clapped.

1. How does rust ban? :

- Most of the providers now are just copy pasting their Drivers/Bypass. If that bypass has been leaked or a very popular one. You would'nt last a week. They will detect it. The only trusted version of this are the one that wrote their Bypass from scratch. this are the providers that has invite only and slotted versions.

-Features can be detected as well. If the bypass/driver is really good, Then features can be detected as well especially those ones like instant hit, Silent aim and etc. This means that even if the bypass is really good, Features can get you clapped

2. What if the driver and the features are both good? :
- Then this is where Cerberus comes in. Cerberus is an AI inside the game that reads your stats. (Headshots, Hit rate, KD etc) if the game detected that you're being unusual and you're far killing people on an ALT account. Then, Cerberus will get you BANNED. I'm %100 sure if this. Again this is from experience from playing the game.

3. What is Cerberus?
- Stated above, It's an AI that works like Fairfight. It reads, counts and look for unusual stats on your current gameplay. The only method I know to decrease cerb from clapping you is getting a new PC or use a HWID woofer that changes your serials for MOBO,HDD and traces from rust.
The BEST one tho is using raid 0.

4. HWID Spoofers

- Now this is a tricky one. There's tons of people that makes and sells HWID spoofers. However, From my experience (Again), I never trusted any HWID spoofers unless I tested it and see if it really changes all the necessary things on my pc such as MOBO serial, Monitor, HDD and ETC.
I learned that not all HWID spoofers works good. They just literally change your HWID and that's it. Rust nowadays don't just ban your HWID. It includes your mobo, monitor, and other serials on your pc to make sure that you won't be causing them any troubles anymore.
The only way I think for people that is new on getting HWID is getting a new set of PC and changing your providers, Which is not very economical. Unless you're ready to sacrifice your stress on testing various products for HWID spoofing.

I also don't trust Spoofers that you need to run before the game starts. That's one of the things that people gets confused today. People, SPOOFERS can get DETECTED. This will mess you up in a way that, You think your hack is detected but it's not, Maybe it's the spoofer or vice versa.

Now lets move on to the next topic. What if you're using a really good hack/chair. How can you last longer on your main account if ever you plan to use it on your main account?

- My tip for this is, Play legit. Die a lot and don't kill people that many. Play smart and only kill if its necessary.
I was playing like this way back, Lasted thousand of hours. Wipe after wipe just by playing legit. Also I'm a builder and a farmer so that makes sense why I lasted longer than other hackers. Regardless, If I wanted to go on a killing spree, I use an alt account to wreck havoc. Although, if that account gets banned, I immediately clean my pc. I use a software that literally cleans traces and etc but I aint gonna share it since, I have respect of people that sells HWID spoofers here and I understand that everyone needs to make money. However my methods are very unorthodox to make sure I don't get HWID banned.

5. What if, I'm a new player and used a really good Hack/Chair and yet I still get banned?

- There might be various reasons for this. It might be your playstyle. Most of the new players think they're playing legit/closet but its not. However, If you're like playing legit like what I suggested, Then there's something wrong with the hack/chair you're using. You might need to reconsider using a different one on a fresh account. Rust bans also validates hackers if you're using a fresh account and you're really good. This is where cerb enters again. They see your records and shits

6. Using fresh accounts vs. Accounts that is newly bought with thousand of hours

- People, It doesn't mean that if the account has thousand of hours, Cerb/FP/EAC will not see you as a hacker. They're more vigilant against people that has tons of hours but ghosted hours. You know what I mean, Those services that just run for months and months to get a ghosted playtime hour. I use to by a 10k account, But still gets clapped after a week. Rust looks away on a account that has more activities ingame. (Farming, Killing, Dying, etc). This type of account are the one that lasted if you're using a hacks with it. The one that has more activities. Trust me, I've been here and there. You guys can take a look on my profile screenshot and rust stats for proof.

Basically, Buy an account that is not a ghosted hours of gameplay. But it from a friend that literally grinded on the game and just decided to quit.

7. I'm using a hack that has been undetected for so long

- Then show me your stats, vouches and shits. If it's really undetected for so long. There should be a solid proof. I mean, a solid one, Not just vouches from people since vouches can be bought. It can also be faked. If it's proven that it has been undetected for so long, Then congrats. Do not let go of that provider since, Most of the providers nowadays are just bragging their features and being undetected which is truly not. I'd gamble on slotted and invite only providers though.

8. Spam reports

- This is the one I hated. My main account got banned and got lifted serveral times. This is the reason, People tend to instantly report you. Rust actually reviews accounts and I mean it. If they found you guilty then don't expect a lift. Also keep in mind, They lift accounts for the 2nd time, But not the third. In my case, I was lifted like 10x already on my main account. Since it has valid hours, a good hack I was using. I was just killing mercilessly on my main account and I have the confidence to do that. so I got banned, Lifted banned and lifted again. This is also why I recommend to play legit as much as possible if you're using it on your mains. But I never recommended to use hacks which is new to you, on your main account. This is the reason and the only one that got me clapped after years of playing.

9. What is a banwave?

-TBH I don't know how other people understand "ban wave". But for me (and correct me if I'm wrong I'm not perfect) ; This is where you get flag but won't be banned immediately. See, There are schedules. For example, You got flagged today (You used a hack that is detected) and you kept using it and thought it was safe. Then next tuesday, You'll get clapped along with thousand of people who uses hack. not particularly the same hack, But hackers that EAC detected. It's like a deathrow. You're pending for a ban.

I think developers made this to confuse hack developers if they are detected or not. Think of it as, they are messing up hack developers by making them think that their build is safe but its not. Thus, Adding stress to developers by getting complaints makes them quit making the hack. Most cases, Only those who provide public and not slotted rust hacks are experiencing this.

10. Is my hack good? How to know if its safe?

PEOPLE!

There various things you can ask providers questions to double check if their features are really good. This are the good questions you can throw at them :

1. Ask for how long have they've been providing
2. Ask if the hack is a copy pasted (Probably they wont tell the truth, Just see how they will react)
3. Ask for people who vouches that has been using the hack for a long time. Also make sure that this person that vouches is a legitimate user, Not a fake account used by the providers to get their own vouches
4. The most important thing to ask ; Look for videos and ask for users that has been using it for a long time with livegameplay and current time stamp of the date. Do not rely on old videos. Ask for the LATEST one. anything that proves that the hack is not detected for a long time.

11. Community Scripts/Plugins that can detected previous bans and traps for hackers

Oh man this is a tricky one. I recently made a server to learn about the plugins for rust. There's a lot to mention here but lets start with the most important one :

1. Stashtraps (plugin) - This plugin sets traps for ESP users. It will automatically notify server owners that someone took and revealed their stash traps and will cause you to be banned on rust admin DB and server. Not necessarily as EAC or gameban but, it really hurts when you got banned and got a record from the community and modded servers. So be CAREFUL when on stashes and don't force yourself to pick or reveal one.

2.Admin Vanish (Plugin) - Experimenting on this, I've learned that ESP cannot see a vanished admin even if he's flying in your face. I do not know if providers already have a counter for this but in my state, I can't see the admins using my ESP using vanish mode. So be careful as well especially when someone reported you to an admin or called you out on chat. an admin might be already flying around you

3. Projectiles Tracker (Plugin)/ Rust default command - They can also see where you shoot, This plugin/command can see where you gun trajectory at. Silent aim and Fast hit can be easily seen by this since, Silent aim and Fast hit's numbers on command can be abnormal if you're using one. I tested this myself using the features and it can be really seen. As much as possible do not use this features if an admin knows what they're doing.

4. RustDB admin(panel) - Mentioned before, This has all the DB around the community that uses the tool. Everyone can see if you're banned on a server and the reason behind it. Be aware of it as well. You will know if someone using a plugin if the admin/owner of the server kept chatting using the "SERVER" on chat instead of the green name. Also automatic command such as !pop and other things that can be prompt as "SERVER" in a server uses a rustDB admin tool.

Lastly, the most important information you guys need to know is :

- Never use hacks on mains unless you really trust your provider and they have been here for a long time and have good reviews.

-Use a dummy accounts for testing new hacks.

-Always use TBM/Gold trading here and get a middle man, If the provider is bad, Then give them a really bad review and don't be shy on providing that negative rating. It will prevent bad experiences for people on the future from that provider

-If you got HWID banned, Find all the methods you can find to clean traces and use a spoofer that literally changes everything. I really don't recommend using a spoofer that is being used everytime you start a game. Never worked for me and I always get banned even without using hacks. Used a lot of it, Made me really disappointed. OR just buy a new pc and change provider (Works the best but its only for kids that is really rich that can afford it).

- Play legit and keep in mind that there is Cerberus, The more you're aware, The more you'll stick to your gameplay.

-Rust also does what we call "hotfixes" ; Meaning a ghostly eac update. No notifications and shits they just add it. How did I know that? one of my very very very old dev reversed EAC when it was fresh and saw that they add something without posting it on updates. Keep this in mind, not to scare you all but to educate that this is possible and very possible.

I am not here to discriminate providers for spoofers or rust hack. This is my honest opinion on how rust bans people and how providers works. I know you guys need to make money so as much as possible I do not want to argue about it. "Oh my hacks are really great it has been undetected for..." Don't give me that crap I'm tired hearing it. I'm just here for new players that wants to understand more about EAC/Rust/Cerberus and help them decide things on the future. Also to avoid stupid things I experience and giving them a hand and shortcut for understanding how it works.

My other opinion: Rust/EAC is not trying to stop hackers for making hacks for this game. It's a ROI (Return of investment) for their perspective. You get banned - you buy a new account = Rust/EAC wins

To give you guys an idea on how long I've been on this shit. Here's some screenshot of my account. Made a mistake, I used a public hack for testing on my main. I was ready to bury my account since it has been so long and I need to quit the game.

"Some of us just want to win games, Some of us wanted to prove something. But mofo's like me, Just wanted to have some fun and I'm having fun using hacks."
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/08/2021, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
So then whats the best reputable provider? Artificial aiming? There's a mass selection of cheats out there that get you banned instantly. Its really hard to find a decent cheat right now for rust. I've been looking for days
Old 11/08/2021, 19:58   #3

Pretty good post man, I've been playing the game since alpha as well (back in 2014 actually lol) and agree with pretty much everything you said. I'm also a dev however I don't sell my cheats at all (so don't ask), so EAC isn't as big of a threat for me personally. One thing I think you could have gone in more detail on was that the "temp bans" that EAC gives out, the 3 day bans, are stat-based. If you get too many headshots or are too accurate and kill too many people or have a really high k/d ratio they flag your account as high-risk and will issue a temporary game ban for 3 days. I've been caught by those a couple of times and it's quite annoying, however I found that you can easily get past this - a general rule is to play the first 20 hours on an account legitimately, die a lot, miss a lot of shots, etc. Then after that you can start ramping up your stats and you should be fine. Also steam account age matters, so if you can, try and go a week or two without accumulating any reports.

You may not think the temp bans are a big deal however once you get gamebanned once, it tends to stick with you. What I mean by that is, a lot of servers share information with each other, so if you log on to server A and it sees you were temp-gamebanned they can store that information along with your IP. Now let's say you hop on a different account and go to server B, and server B has shared information with server A (likely through battlemetrics or some other RCON tool), then even if you get past EAC, on server B if you get reported too many times the admins can see accounts linked to your IP and see that you have received a temp game ban before and ban you from that. This is how server admins like CAMOMO_10 catch people with alternate accounts with game bans, they have databases with login data (stead ids and ips, etc), so that they can enforce the "no previous game ban" rule. Funny thing is, a lot of them use discord APIs to give them notifications on some of this stuff. And yes, camomo uses battlemetrics and so do about 75% of the larger servers out there.

Also, alluding to what you were talking about with hours - battlemetrics tracks a lot of data, and I know for a fact that they have a way of seeing "in game hours". So if you think you can boost your hours just by idling the game in the main menu, it won't matter at all. An admin of a server can look at your steam account, see you have 10k hours, but battlemetrics shows 3 in game hours, that is a HUGE red flag that the account was purchased with boosted hours, which adds to the many heuristics they use to assess player risk. EAC does this as well, obviously, and after reversing the game for a bit you can see they track the amount of deaths you have, kills, accuracy, etc. I am not 100% sure about this but I believe that they give a much higher weight to stats on official servers than others (for example if you get only headshots on UKN training I don't think that matters), but don't quote me on that.

Last thing to note: Battlemetrics has a way of "flagging" players and adding notes to them so admins can share data between each other. They also have (dogshit, although available) VPN detection, so server admins can know if you are using a VPN or not (some servers don't allow VPNs), but there are obviously ways around this.

I've been researching this stuff for a while and feel like I have a decent grasp of the mechanisms both EAC and server admins use for detecting cheaters. To be honest, I think they have done a pretty good job in terms of anti-cheat solutions. A lot of games don't have "admins" and rely solely on the strength of the anticheat (like fortnite, valorant, etc.), so Rust has a slight advantage there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2021, 21:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeVertical View Post
So then whats the best reputable provider? Artificial aiming? There's a mass selection of cheats out there that get you banned instantly. Its really hard to find a decent cheat right now for rust. I've been looking for days
I can name a few but I don't wanna be so biased about it. I made this post so that new players and old players that haven't figured out why they kept getting clapped. But really there's a few. There's some that is on public selling and really good, Some are invite and really private. They are only selling it to friends and closed friends. That's how it gets so safe.

But since you're here. I'll drop a name but you need to figure out who they are. Rijin.solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Aid View Post
Pretty good post man, I've been playing the game since alpha as well (back in 2014 actually lol) and agree with pretty much everything you said. I'm also a dev however I don't sell my cheats at all (so don't ask), so EAC isn't as big of a threat for me personally. One thing I think you could have gone in more detail on was that the "temp bans" that EAC gives out, the 3 day bans, are stat-based. If you get too many headshots or are too accurate and kill too many people or have a really high k/d ratio they flag your account as high-risk and will issue a temporary game ban for 3 days. I've been caught by those a couple of times and it's quite annoying, however I found that you can easily get past this - a general rule is to play the first 20 hours on an account legitimately, die a lot, miss a lot of shots, etc. Then after that you can start ramping up your stats and you should be fine. Also steam account age matters, so if you can, try and go a week or two without accumulating any reports.

You may not think the temp bans are a big deal however once you get gamebanned once, it tends to stick with you. What I mean by that is, a lot of servers share information with each other, so if you log on to server A and it sees you were temp-gamebanned they can store that information along with your IP. Now let's say you hop on a different account and go to server B, and server B has shared information with server A (likely through battlemetrics or some other RCON tool), then even if you get past EAC, on server B if you get reported too many times the admins can see accounts linked to your IP and see that you have received a temp game ban before and ban you from that. This is how server admins like CAMOMO_10 catch people with alternate accounts with game bans, they have databases with login data (stead ids and ips, etc), so that they can enforce the "no previous game ban" rule. Funny thing is, a lot of them use discord APIs to give them notifications on some of this stuff. And yes, camomo uses battlemetrics and so do about 75% of the larger servers out there.

Also, alluding to what you were talking about with hours - battlemetrics tracks a lot of data, and I know for a fact that they have a way of seeing "in game hours". So if you think you can boost your hours just by idling the game in the main menu, it won't matter at all. An admin of a server can look at your steam account, see you have 10k hours, but battlemetrics shows 3 in game hours, that is a HUGE red flag that the account was purchased with boosted hours, which adds to the many heuristics they use to assess player risk. EAC does this as well, obviously, and after reversing the game for a bit you can see they track the amount of deaths you have, kills, accuracy, etc. I am not 100% sure about this but I believe that they give a much higher weight to stats on official servers than others (for example if you get only headshots on UKN training I don't think that matters), but don't quote me on that.

Last thing to note: Battlemetrics has a way of "flagging" players and adding notes to them so admins can share data between each other. They also have (dogshit, although available) VPN detection, so server admins can know if you are using a VPN or not (some servers don't allow VPNs), but there are obviously ways around this.

I've been researching this stuff for a while and feel like I have a decent grasp of the mechanisms both EAC and server admins use for detecting cheaters. To be honest, I think they have done a pretty good job in terms of anti-cheat solutions. A lot of games don't have "admins" and rely solely on the strength of the anticheat (like fortnite, valorant, etc.), so Rust has a slight advantage there.
Well said man a true veteran. Yes I am familiar with the RCON tools for servers which has their DB for previous banned players. However the new thing to me is Discord. Thank you for the information, Will add this quote on top. You're also correct about the 3 day bans, They really are tracking your records. Hate cerb about it, Back in the days cerb is not even implemented, I kept getting banned and they just lift it up in a few.

Another thing that I need to learn is, If the main servers has their own AC. It seems people kept getting banned faster if they're using hacks on main servers such as SEA main etc.
Old 11/08/2021, 22:49   #5

Just walls

I am just here to ask if you know of any safe and trusted providers that supply only wall hacks as i am good at recoil and aim just want walls for extra info
Old 11/09/2021, 02:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyOompa View Post
I am just here to ask if you know of any safe and trusted providers that supply only wall hacks as i am good at recoil and aim just want walls for extra info
Are we looking for safe and undetected or you just want to rage around without concern about the account?
Old 11/09/2021, 02:52   #7

As for spoofers go, any leads? I can't seem to find an actually good spoofer for me. As for the actual chair problem, I have that, I just need a spoofer since I got hwid banned back in like 2019 from using a ****** *** pub cheat.
Old 11/09/2021, 03:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonsTM View Post
As for spoofers go, any leads? I can't seem to find an actually good spoofer for me. As for the actual chair problem, I have that, I just need a spoofer since I got hwid banned back in like 2019 from using a ****** *** pub cheat.
There is someone that is selling a spoofer here for rust. Or rather look for a spoofer around here that woofs everything and clean traces. There's some people selling it. My advice is, Dont use a spoofer that needs activation everytime you start a game. it NEVER worked for me
Old 11/09/2021, 06:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
Are we looking for safe and undetected or you just want to rage around without concern about the account?
|

Well i am decent at the game i just want the extra knowledge of where players are, so really just esp to keep my account very safe
Old 11/09/2021, 06:43   #10

elite*gold: 383
Well written post, should answer questions for a lot of newcomers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2021, 15:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
Well written post, should answer questions for a lot of newcomers.
Thanks man. I really hope this helps. Some people are already asking me providers but out of respect I will just give them hints. I hope others post as well as I am learning more things
Old 11/10/2021, 01:25   #12

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
My advice is, Dont use a spoofer that needs activation everytime you start a game. it NEVER worked for me
Do you mind elaborating on this part? This makes no sense to me. Are you saying that people should stay away from all spoofers who aren't permanent? Maybe I misunderstood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonsTM View Post
You haven't looked good enough then
Old 11/10/2021, 09:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Do you mind elaborating on this part? This makes no sense to me. Are you saying that people should stay away from all spoofers who aren't permanent? Maybe I misunderstood.

You haven't looked good enough then
I didn't say stay away. Maybe you should read my main post. I'm pretty sure you didn't read it. I'm not hear to argue. This is my own opinion. That person just asked me and I gave him an honest answer.

But I know your product. For the guy that was asking you can try his product and give reviews I guess. His rust is per application so it might be a good one. All good rust products are like this. They protect their users as well as the product
Old 11/10/2021, 13:28   #14

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
I didn't say stay away. Maybe you should read my main post. I'm pretty sure you didn't read it. I'm not hear to argue. This is my own opinion. That person just asked me and I gave him an honest answer.

But I know your product. For the guy that was asking you can try his product and give reviews I guess. His rust is per application so it might be a good one. All good rust products are like this. They protect their users as well as the product
Don't get me wrong, i didn't write this to criticize. I did indeed read most of your post. What you fully meant was still unclear to me. While there are several things i don't agree with, only one interested me. I'm not really up for a discussion either which is why i don't write a long post contradicting the other things i disagree with. You are of course entitled to your own opinions, but when you post them public on the board you have to expect to get questions, reactions and/or opinions in return.

How about you drop by our Telegram channel and I'll hand you a free trial my self. We don't normally do that, but in this case ill make an exception just to show you that there are in fact honest providers out there, supplying different and better products, that you just haven't discovered yet.
Old 11/10/2021, 14:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Don't get me wrong, i didn't write this to criticize. I did indeed read most of your post. What you fully meant was still unclear to me. While there are several things i don't agree with, only one interested me. I'm not really up for a discussion either which is why i don't write a long post contradicting the other things i disagree with. You are of course entitled to your own opinions, but when you post them public on the board you have to expect to get questions, reactions and/or opinions in return.

How about you drop by our Telegram channel and I'll hand you a free trial my self. We don't normally do that, but in this case ill make an exception just to show you that there are in fact honest providers out there, supplying different and better products, that you just haven't discovered yet.

That's true I'd get questions and reactions. I'm prepared for it, What I am not prepared is a long discussion especially if the conversation is ending in a way that, a provider is trying to advertise or makes his products look "Good" on my post. Don't want to end my post as advertisement place. I made this post to be a wholesome where people can talk about and learn things from each other.

Also, I did have some bad and good experiences. I spent a lot of accounts on rust just to test this hacks and there's really few that provides the best one. I am also leaning on safe hacks rather than hacks that got tons of features as I always see it as risky.

Would glad to try it out and see how long I would it last. Will give a juicy review on your thread if it comes out really good.

Tags
rust bans, rust cerb, rust eac