Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE

Discussion on Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/08/2022, 22:50   #61

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttirs View Post
I bought game keys. I have not bought the game from the official website cause i suspect my card is flagged for chargebacks or previous ban. And i have only once ever bought a CIS/RU account that got banned. I have not used a spoofer because its the first time getting a ban from cheating on this PC. I built a new PC back in September and first bought the game in December, cheese'd then banned and all my account bans have been since December 27th. I havent used a spoofer cause they're all too expensive than i can afford right now. Im on AMD btw
Holy **** ok. I see. AMD users right now are getting hammered like really hard. I am also getting information why it kept happening, compared to intel users. intel users are not having as much as issues on amd users interms for removing the HWID ban. This is just recently since the wipe. I don't also know what BSG did but I have a gist that it came from AMD users.
Old 01/13/2022, 08:59   #62

elite*gold: 0
You mentioned multiple times that you don't want to be biased and say your provider, which I totally understand. But, do you know how I can go about looking for a good slotted provider? I feel like if I just post saying I'm looking for a very safe slotted provider I'll just get scammers messaging me (not going to lie, I fell for one scam and lost 50 dollars in the very beginning of my "hacking journey" haha). And I've tried just looking on the elitepvp tarkov market and the ones that advertise as slotted and UD seem suspect.
And thanks again for the post and updates, really good info on there!
Old 01/15/2022, 16:10   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by tevbot View Post
You mentioned multiple times that you don't want to be biased and say your provider, which I totally understand. But, do you know how I can go about looking for a good slotted provider? I feel like if I just post saying I'm looking for a very safe slotted provider I'll just get scammers messaging me (not going to lie, I fell for one scam and lost 50 dollars in the very beginning of my "hacking journey" haha). And I've tried just looking on the elitepvp tarkov market and the ones that advertise as slotted and UD seem suspect.
And thanks again for the post and updates, really good info on there!
Hello! Yeah I made this one for people like you, But I do not want to be too much competitive on other sellers and they kept attacking me recently because of my posts. I would love to give you some hints however, You might need to learn it by yourself. I got one reseller spying on me and asked for my chair. Figured out, He's one of the competitors and trying to defame my knowledge and products.

What I can do for you is point at what providers you have in mind and I'll tell you if it's being resold or not. That's the only help I can do man.
Old 01/17/2022, 18:23   #64

I mean you could also just play legit no?

Is Omegaberg known at bsg already ?
Old 01/19/2022, 12:11   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeesh View Post

Hey. Yeah I play legit and the only reason I play is to meme and just mess around tbh. I got tired on farming on this game lmao

I dont think bsg see us. There's tons of providers out there which is more popular than me.
Old 05/28/2022, 03:34   #66

and here it is i been using ring 1 for the past 3 wipes still to this day
Old 06/23/2022, 00:30   #67

Ik what cheese u use because i am a user on that site as well and have been trying to get in for some time now. He is right it is super slotted and very hard to get into but has great cheese
Old 06/25/2022, 02:28   #68

elite*gold: 28
If you really are worried about being DT, just go the DMA/Radar route (expensive, but worth it). Hasn't been a detection in close to 2 years across most providers lol.

Gonna be honest, in a game like EFT -- Radar is enough to get you rich from loot, and still quite easy to kill people when you know exactly where they are.
Old 07/04/2022, 23:08   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode88 View Post
If you really are worried about being DT, just go the DMA/Radar route (expensive, but worth it). Hasn't been a detection in close to 2 years across most providers lol.

Gonna be honest, in a game like EFT -- Radar is enough to get you rich from loot, and still quite easy to kill people when you know exactly where they are.
I used to have a radar before. Yes you're right is safe, However whenever you met someone ingame which has a better chair. The last thing you would want is extract safely.

Most of the cheats even public ones nowadays, Can see what inside your pocket. At the end of the day, The one who has a better cheat/hack/chair or whatever you guys call it, Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeesh View Post

I don't wanna compete to the others. So many providers. But I do provide one that is first handed tested by our team even me. I only sell a few tarkov but I can guarantee its good. It's resold so others might have it as well. But not forcing ANYONE to buy it. This thread is to help not to advertise my own products.

I will also post some spoofers that actually work for Tarkov/BE soon here just to give the HWID banned guys a 2nd chance. - I dont sell some of it but it works and to help out our fellow cheaters
Old 08/11/2022, 08:02   #70

Perfectly explained and easy to understand. Definitely a good read.
Old 08/12/2022, 17:12   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguerain View Post
Perfectly explained and easy to understand. Definitely a good read.
Appreciate it man. But sadly the one I was using on this got hit this wipe. But I'm currently using a different one which is a private. however I do not like sharing what it is to protect the product. it's private for a reason. What I can say is, Most of the cheats that hasnt been hit before got hit for some exception. There are also good products out there that hasn't been hit as well and most of them are public.

To be fair with the others I really don't like to disclose any information on who's who to give respect to the developers working hard on theirs cheats. But as a tip, I can say that those that have a proper reputation and those who has been providing EFT for a very long time, Are still safe to use Also its feature per feature, some old features really got flagged and I mean it, I was also talking to a few friends on tarkov regarding to this which is quite knowledgeable and has further understanding on the tarkov community is. And we agree on the same thing, no one is safe. If you're using cheats prepared to get clapped. So if ever it happened you will not be stressed about it. If ever it DID not happen then keep using the same cheat that you're using. You're all good Research is also the key for finding a good provider.
Old 09/07/2022, 09:22   #72

Omegaberg really helps me out for a beginner like me. Along with a great explanation of the bans, the chairs he has in store are amazing. Highly recommended for this man!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2022, 05:16   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptben View Post
Omegaberg really helps me out for a beginner like me. Along with a great explanation of the bans, the chairs he has in store are amazing. Highly recommended for this man!
You're very welcome man. If you have any other questions you know where to reach me out. Hf using "that"

Tags
eft, eft avoid ban, eft ban, escape from tarkov