Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE

Discussion on Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/02/2021, 05:00   #16

elite*gold: 225
The Black Market: 356/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzo_bugatti View Post
Thanks for taking the time to explain this.

I do agree that slotted, private chairs are the only way to stay UD.

Yes expensive but probably worth.

I would ask you for a discord but, nah I am sure everyone does..

Again, thx
Lorenzo
Exactly man. Just incase you're going to use a slotted one, Win back what you paid by selling items on people. Farming red cards and roubles + item/meta guns are really easy. That's what I do from time to time.

Would love to give you a direct to where to look at however, I would not like to be bias on others here. But I do hope my post gave you an idea and understanding what to look for
Old 12/04/2021, 01:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
Man, I wish I could just get the right one instead of an Easter egg hunt. Love the info, but I’ve been burned once before and was looking on here to find out what people are using and what’s working. We know a wipe is coming soon in EFT, so I’m sure updates will be in the update as well. I figure this is the best time to get the right spoofer and chair. Any threads I should look at that will get me pointed in the right direction?
Old 12/04/2021, 13:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYamigo View Post
Man, I wish I could just get the right one instead of an Easter egg hunt. Love the info, but I’ve been burned once before and was looking on here to find out what people are using and what’s working. We know a wipe is coming soon in EFT, so I’m sure updates will be in the update as well. I figure this is the best time to get the right spoofer and chair. Any threads I should look at that will get me pointed in the right direction?
oh man you'e a fish in a sharktank right now. I bet people are messaging you and offering you EFT hacks and spoofers. To be on a safe side make sure to shop around and ask a lot of questions. You can refer to my post on 10. and I know exactly how you feel, HWID ban is really annoying.
Old 12/14/2021, 19:12   #19

Update on this post :

Every wipe , BSG are more aggressive on banning people so be aware of that. That's EVERY wipe
Old 12/15/2021, 13:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw2. View Post
that was a ******* good read considering im keen to get into some EFT gaming
I appreciate the feedback man. Hit me up if you wanna learn more about EFT or there are particular or specific questions you ask. However if you'd ask me which provider I am using, Not here nor I will not advertise. Lets keep this thread an anti-bias one. But hey, Ask me anything and I'll share what I've learned from playing and using hack on this game.
Old 12/15/2021, 19:43   #21

Really appreciate the sharing buddy. I almost bought a cheese but after reading your post I reckon it a bit too risky since it is from a well-known provider with a big user base, and some of the risky functions like instant hit are also telling me no.

My primary goal is to not get detected, and functions are not really my concern. I just wanna enjoy the game without being too nervous or jumpscared after a long day at work, so wh/item+player esp would be quite enough for me. I wonder would you mind sharing such a provider prioritising safety with me, for which I would only keep it to myself and use it cautiously (Totally understandable and all good if you prefer not to)? And would you know if I cheat with another alt account without spoofer, would my clean main account also get banned due to the history of the same HWID log-in?

Many thanks again if you could share more about this
Old 12/15/2021, 22:17   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enhanced_Gamer View Post
Really appreciate the sharing buddy. I almost bought a cheese but after reading your post I reckon it a bit too risky since it is from a well-known provider with a big user base, and some of the risky functions like instant hit are also telling me no.

My primary goal is to not get detected, and functions are not really my concern. I just wanna enjoy the game without being too nervous or jumpscared after a long day at work, so wh/item+player esp would be quite enough for me. I wonder would you mind sharing such a provider prioritising safety with me, for which I would only keep it to myself and use it cautiously (Totally understandable and all good if you prefer not to)? And would you know if I cheat with another alt account without spoofer, would my clean main account also get banned due to the history of the same HWID log-in?

Many thanks again if you could share more about this
Thanks for the feedback dude. Yeah I made this for people who are rushing and getting hyped getting hacks without knowing the after-effects when they got banned.

Right now as I've noticed, Tarkov is being really aggressive on banning people. I saw some users gets clapped within the day and if you notice it in this section, A lot of people are getting banned almost immediately. Reason behind it is using a busted hack or getting a HWID ban but they kept trying and trying again not knowing what's HWID ban is (What a waste of money)

And yes I may have to apologize in advance I would not like to share what I'm using to avoid advertisement in this thread specifically. But feel free to drop me a message and we can run through your choices and let me personally rate those for you and which one you should get.

About using the alt, If you're HWID banned, your alt account will probably get banned as well so I suggest not using it on the same pc or unless you Spoofed the pc itself before using the alt account. (not all spoofers works so there's a high chance that BSG would detect the spoofer first before the hack so becareful about this as well)
Old 12/16/2021, 08:04   #23

I've heard that EFT also bans activated windows keys. How does this work if someone like me activates their windows through software via KMSPICO or other window's license generator/activators? Any ideas?
Old 12/16/2021, 12:27   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomatoTotsGaming View Post
I've heard that EFT also bans activated windows keys. How does this work if someone like me activates their windows through software via KMSPICO or other window's license generator/activators? Any ideas?
I do not quite understand this kind of banning but my wild guess is , tarkov also get your ID base on your window key. Never have any issues on this. I also use a KMSPICO windows but the last time I did raid 0 and spoof my hardware, I never experience any bans again so far. And that was way back. I never got banned after that but what I base is what I've read from people's cases. Also its really easy to change keys, just deactivate your windows or re-use kmspico to generate a new license key for your windows
Old 12/18/2021, 15:43   #25

As someone who's fairly new to this community, this is the type of information needed and I wish I had about two years ago. I really appreciate you taking your time to make such an informative post for people who may be unfamiliar with the community.
Old 12/18/2021, 19:17   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchocolatePocket View Post
As someone who's fairly new to this community, this is the type of information needed and I wish I had about two years ago. I really appreciate you taking your time to make such an informative post for people who may be unfamiliar with the community.
I appreciate the feedback bro. I am also keeping this updated and collecting more information from people and my own. Huge shoutout to the other providers sharing their knowledge. It helps the community on the learning side and we're not shy on sharing what we know to clarify tarkov itself
Old 12/19/2021, 09:07   #27

Hey would you be able to tell me what cheat provider you are using? Id really appreciate it!
Old 12/19/2021, 09:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpii View Post
Hey would you be able to tell me what cheat provider you are using? Id really appreciate it!
As for competition goes, I do not want to be bias on my thread and I refuse to share what I am using. But it's a slotted and an application basis one.

Reason for this, There's tons of people relying on my thread and I do not want to be a bias to anyone. I also stated above that my thread would not be an advertisement for my own as it is to help people or "lost souls" on tarkov. But you can tell me which ones you have in mind and I'll gladly tell you which ones I've used and which ones are the safest. Sounds good?
Old 12/21/2021, 07:15   #29

Thanks for the response. Great information all around in your thread! You've mentioned that you were able to get some accounts unbanned. What was your method to do so?
Old 12/21/2021, 08:57   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomatoTotsGaming View Post
Thanks for the response. Great information all around in your thread! You've mentioned that you were able to get some accounts unbanned. What was your method to do so?
Oh no I apologize if I misinterpret that one. Not getting an account unbanned, that is impossible. It's getting your rig HWID unbanned. The account will stay banned but what will happen is getting your HWID ban removed.

I used all the methods above + my spoofer.

Tags
eft, eft avoid ban, eft ban, escape from tarkov