Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE

Discussion on Avoid Bans on EFT/Learning about BE within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/31/2021, 16:38   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
Honestly just spoof, there are spoofers UD for year, that work - and are cheap (ish)
i want to find a perm solution. i want to play legit. and not get banned.
Old 12/31/2021, 16:52   #47

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBearGirl View Post
i want to find a perm solution. i want to play legit. and not get banned.
find a perm spoof then, anyway pretty sure they ban mobo now so raid0 doesnt work.

but there are perm spoofers that perm spoof your hardware even after PC restart.
Old 12/31/2021, 17:00   #48

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,299
Quote:
find a perm spoof then, anyway pretty sure they ban mobo now so raid0 doesnt work.

but there are perm spoofers that perm spoof your hardware even after PC restart.
Are you sure they ban mobo now?
Old 12/31/2021, 17:02   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
Are you sure they ban mobo now?
Yep i am, they banned innocents for having blank mobo serials.

Old 12/31/2021, 17:08   #50

Quote:

ive looked. there doesnt seem to be any
Old 12/31/2021, 17:14   #51

Quote:
ive looked. there doesnt seem to be any
Look in other sections, not just EFT. You need to spoof drives, mobo and a new windows key. Then you're good. Check in other BE game sections and youll see some, tbh a valorant one would do the job, they spoof everything needed :P
Old 12/31/2021, 17:18   #52

Quote:
Look in other sections, not just EFT. You need to spoof drives, mobo and a new windows key. Then you're good. Check in other BE game sections and youll see some, tbh a valorant one would do the job, they spoof everything needed :P
can you dm me one? trust me ive looked. all the perm ones that i found arent trusted and have alot of user complaints
Old 12/31/2021, 22:50   #53

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
if i have a ssd i would just need to remove it and replace it with 2 new drives and setup raid 0?
to setup raid 0 you must have 2 identical spaces for the drives. If you have an ssd, Just buy another ssd and do a raid 0 How to setup specifically , You can google it and its everywhere

Quote:
true. That's why I suggested to use a valorant spoofer since its the most completely spoofers in my opinion. I have one and I literally use it for all my games. Works like magic
Old 01/01/2022, 17:02   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
to setup raid 0 you must have 2 identical spaces for the drives. If you have an ssd, Just buy another ssd and do a raid 0 How to setup specifically , You can google it and its everywhere
i only have 1 ssd and 2 hdd. do i need to remove the ssd or will it be fine as long as i just install game on the raid 0 and keeping the ssd for the os?
Old 01/01/2022, 20:05   #55

Quote:
i only have 1 ssd and 2 hdd. do i need to remove the ssd or will it be fine as long as i just install game on the raid 0 and keeping the ssd for the os?
you can do raid 0 on your HDD. take note that once you did a raid 0 on hdd, all the current files on your HDD will be deleted.
Old 01/08/2022, 10:53   #56

One hell of a good read, wish I knew this info before I got my first ban
Old 01/08/2022, 15:23   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageguy9714 View Post
One hell of a good read, wish I knew this info before I got my first ban
Yeah so you understand. I bet everyone believes tho. I got tons of people on my neck right now for writing this.

I mean, If you have a good hack and havent got banned. That's good for you. But when you got banned, Everything go south and there's no one you can run to for help. because even your provider will not assist you on how to get rid if it. He may offer you a spoofer but it's just another damage on top if it did not work.
Old 01/08/2022, 18:54   #58

What would you suggest for someone like me? First time ban on this PC. I've uninstalled with Revo multiple times, reset windows, and I've made multiple accounts. It seems my accounts get blocked instantly in launcher but ONLY when i own the game. Example, bought game and signed attempted to sign in to launcher, blocked immediately. Bought RU/CIS key, attempted to sign into launcher, blocked immediately. On my final attempt, i made an account and downloaded the launcher, signed in just fine, but on this one i do not own the game. I just have the account signed in to the launcher. I am afraid to attempt to buy the game and play in fear of being immediately blocked before launching the game and having spent more money. Keep in mind, when my accounts were getting blocked while i owned the game, they were getting blocked before i even signed in to the launcher. But when i do not own the game i can sign in just fine.
Old 01/08/2022, 22:21   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttirs View Post
What would you suggest for someone like me? First time ban on this PC. I've uninstalled with Revo multiple times, reset windows, and I've made multiple accounts. It seems my accounts get blocked instantly in launcher but ONLY when i own the game. Example, bought game and signed attempted to sign in to launcher, blocked immediately. Bought RU/CIS key, attempted to sign into launcher, blocked immediately. On my final attempt, i made an account and downloaded the launcher, signed in just fine, but on this one i do not own the game. I just have the account signed in to the launcher. I am afraid to attempt to buy the game and play in fear of being immediately blocked before launching the game and having spent more money. Keep in mind, when my accounts were getting blocked while i owned the game, they were getting blocked before i even signed in to the launcher. But when i do not own the game i can sign in just fine.
Are you using a cracked key for windows? Also have you tried buying a legit copy of the game instead of CIS/cracked accounts?
Note: Regarding to CIS/RU accounts, I know some cases where customers bought those accounts and got banned. but when they did a game uninstallation using Raid0, Spoofed/raid0 and then change the windows key, Clean installed windows and bought a legit copy of EFT. They manage to play the game without getting banned.

Also another question is did you try to use any spoofer or just used a revo uninstaller to uninstall the game? Also are you intel or amd?
Old 01/08/2022, 22:40   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
Are you using a cracked key for windows? Also have you tried buying a legit copy of the game instead of CIS/cracked accounts?
Note: Regarding to CIS/RU accounts, I know some cases where customers bought those accounts and got banned. but when they did a game uninstallation using Raid0, Spoofed/raid0 and then change the windows key, Clean installed windows and bought a legit copy of EFT. They manage to play the game without getting banned.

Also another question is did you try to use any spoofer or just used a revo uninstaller to uninstall the game? Also are you intel or amd?
I bought game keys. I have not bought the game from the official website cause i suspect my card is flagged for chargebacks or previous ban. And i have only once ever bought a CIS/RU account that got banned. I have not used a spoofer because its the first time getting a ban from cheating on this PC. I built a new PC back in September and first bought the game in December, cheese'd then banned and all my account bans have been since December 27th. I havent used a spoofer cause they're all too expensive than i can afford right now. Im on AMD btw

Tags
eft, eft avoid ban, eft ban, escape from tarkov