Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers Newsletter January 2020

Discussion on elitepvpers Newsletter January 2020 within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1
Administrator

elite*gold: 25907
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,612
Staff elitepvpers Newsletter January 2020

Dear Community,

after some time of break, we are delighted to supply you again with our well known newsletter! There have been many changes recently, which we would like to show you. Your have suggestions of your own? Submit them here: Suggestions & Feedback

Should you have missed the first edition of our newsletter and are wondering what this fuzz is all about, you can find the first issue here.

Progress

Staff Changes

The following team members have been promoted to Community Manager:
  • andii (Community Manager)

The following moderators have joined the team during the last month:

Forum Changes

The following sections have been changed:
You can find both now under Popular Games

Thread title rename
For a small fee(), you can now change your thread title in trading and advertising forums on your own!
You can find more information here.

Sticky Bumps
To make sticky bumps more visible, we highlight them now with their own special background!

elitebot joined the game!

Beep-beep-boop! elitebot joined! Find out all its functions here.

Suggestions & Feedbacks

The following suggestions have been accepted in January

Artwork of the Month - Vote thread

Until the 4th of February you have the possibility to vote for your favorite Artwork of the Month. This month it's all about Freestyle!

You don't want to be notified about our news? What a bummer!
Notifications can be deactivated here.

Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers Newsletter January 2020-jan-20-thumbnail.png  
Thanks
17 Users
Old 02/02/2020, 00:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good Job
Old 02/02/2020, 18:03   #3

awesome!
Old 02/03/2020, 10:09   #4

I'm very much against users being able to change their threads' names on their own. This can be abused in many ways.

Sure, it's a great way for the admins to earn some $$$ but it will have a negative effect on many sub communities.
Old 02/03/2020, 10:35   #5

elite*gold: 129527
The Black Market: 603/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post
I'm very much against users being able to change their threads' names on their own. This can be abused in many ways.

Sure, it's a great way for the admins to earn some $$$ but it will have a negative effect on many sub communities.
Can you give some examples?

You can also make a suggestion here:
Old 02/06/2020, 13:47   #6

elite*gold: 50
I can't see how changing the name of a title is a way to abuse something. Well, you could still add a history of names so people could check, if there were and which titles have been.
Old 02/06/2020, 20:53   #7

Nice
Old 02/07/2020, 20:00   #8

I'm glad you're doing newsletters again!
Old 02/17/2020, 10:43   #9

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post

oh my ***, someone still crying about $$ 2k20.

made my day !