link, could you make a better logout function, because so many people just click on "X" before they die and they are safe. and on the firm eic, are some damadge hacker. i am not sure about this, but it seems to be so, because they shoot me in 3sec (and they were only 2). they stand everytime on each other and fly so. ( one name: 2edb56d2dd). Sorry if i am wrong but it looks so.
I'm not poor. I got enough money
We coded it, but we don't share it. We just use it ourself and don't use it that much only if we want to have some fun.
So don't be mad
BTW: I'm not destroying it. I didn't delete any file. :P
I'm not poor. I got enough money
We coded it, but we don't share it. We just use it ourself and don't use it that much only if we want to have some fun.
So don't be mad
BTW: I'm not destroying it. I didn't delete any file. :P
But you're making other players have a bad time because you want to have some fun. Always hackers have to **** the good games.
I'm not poor. I got enough money
We coded it, but we don't share it. We just use it ourself and don't use it that much only if we want to have some fun.
So don't be mad
BTW: I'm not destroying it. I didn't delete any file. :P
go destroy normal darkorbit, then i would wish you good luck, but here, I think this stuff isn't required.
I'm not poor. I got enough money
We coded it, but we don't share it. We just use it ourself and don't use it that much only if we want to have some fun.
So don't be mad
BTW: I'm not destroying it. I didn't delete any file. :P
Oh you da big guy, huh?
Play legit or leave. Please. It's a big thing for many oldschool players to have an old client server. Let's not have it be like Uridium Wars....
I'm not poor. I got enough money
We coded it, but we don't share it. We just use it ourself and don't use it that much only if we want to have some fun.
So don't be mad
BTW: I'm not destroying it. I didn't delete any file. :P
I'm not poor. I got enough money
We coded it, but we don't share it. We just use it ourself and don't use it that much only if we want to have some fun.
So don't be mad
BTW: I'm not destroying it. I didn't delete any file. :P
you are only a kid on all private servers you are hacking ******* ******
in lost galaxy now here , tomorrow in jd's server , and after in shock pvp? you look like 9 years old kid
Is it so much to ask that we have 1 server where noone bots or hacks on? What the **** is the point in playing if all you do is troll like a 3 year old and just hack and hack? Linkpad is the best guy i know and you shame him by hacking on his server, what the hell is your problem? GET A ******* LIFE!!!
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator