linkpad if you want to add a language button or something like this i can translate it to german
Best P-server at the moment good job!
I thought english is being taught on elementary schools and everyone attends elementary school --> everyone should understand english writings in Darkorbit (is that so hard??)...
I thought english is being taught on elementary schools and everyone attends elementary school --> everyone should understand english writings in Darkorbit (is that so hard??)...
yes. there are a lot which cant understand english well....
I know people who have such a crappy english but everybody would understands these words...
So sorry but I don't think a translation is needed.
And if anybody really don't understands that they can use google translate and everything is fine...(Google translate is bad but good enough to translate every freakin word on this server)
I know people who have such a crappy english but everybody would understands these words...
So sorry but I don't think a translation is needed.
And if anybody really don't understands that they can use google translate and everything is fine...(Google translate is bad but good enough to translate every freakin word on this server)
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator