you are only a kid on all private servers you are hacking ******* ******
in lost galaxy now here , tomorrow in jd's server , and after in shock pvp? you look like 9 years old kid
Nope, we will continue with snowys server. Shock servers are not good enough
you are only a kid on all private servers you are hacking fucking faggot
in lost galaxy now here , tomorrow in jd's server , and after in shock pvp? you look like 9 years old kid
Kid with 18?
I justed used a bug in lost galaxy, where I often send "u|6" Packet to change ammo to RSB. This was a bug, because there was no cooldown for RSB. It's fixxed, i said the bug to snowy! I just wanted to have some fun, but I reported the bug to snowy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSoniyo
For Fuck Sakes!
Is it so much to ask that we have 1 server where noone bots or hacks on? What the fuck is the point in playing if all you do is troll like a 3 year old and just hack and hack? Linkpad is the best guy i know and you shame him by hacking on his server, what the hell is your problem? GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!
Regards,
Soniyo
You flame, get some posts and now? What you wanna do? Correct: Nothing.
You can't do anyhting against, just flame. I won't use it so much, just have fun for 10 minutes or less
I'm not that bad. I just want to have some fun for a short time, but then I report the bugs by my own, because they are known and other people try to use them too.
Nope, we will continue with snowys server. Shock servers are not good enough
Such a shame that we have people like you in the DarkOrbit private server comminity... I love you you're all proud of what you're doing when in reality we all dislike you, and your programs.
Shame on you, shame on you...
lol guys stop this hate.... they dont using it...they use it once...they dont sharing it dont making it publick..i really dont understand what is your problems... they actualy show couple bugs thats all they dont playing with it
I won't use it so much, just have fun for 10 minutes or less
just for 10 minutes ? strange in lost galaxy i saw you 48 hours killing people with bug but it's just 10 minutes... trollface you are ,and you have 18 years old LoL remove 10 years on brain
[END OF SPAM]
hello
At the moment in chat many Russian
and they behave not adequately
I understand russian language , so I would like be moderator of chat, not to give russians insult other players , but I wanna be moderator only for russians people because do not understand English. P.S: this message translated my friend ^_^.
I hate russians because when they have low hp , they push logout and leave in the time of fight , I hope you fix this bug come soon.
Hello. Can you add -50% PvP Points (or whatever) if some one is changing company ? DEPZERO is ******* me off - he changes all the times company to be in better group >.<
hello
At the moment in chat many Russian
and they behave not adequately
I understand russian language , so I would like be moderator of chat, not to give russians insult other players , but I wanna be moderator only for russians people because do not understand English. P.S: this message translated my friend ^_^.
I hate russians because when they have low hp , they push logout and leave in the time of fight , I hope you fix this bug come soon.
So you want to be a moderator for russian players but..you hate russian players.? Logic..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommo
Hello. Can you add -50% PvP Points (or whatever) if some one is changing company ? DEPZERO is pissing me off - he changes all the times company to be in better group >.<
Regards,
Nommo.
Linkpad is working on something like this.Just wait.
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator