This server lags like crazy i use ish and im still losing HP also its never fair its always 5vs1 server is terrible. Also some people hit me 80k -.-
Are you kidding me ? You should buy a new internet connection. You're the only one saying that, and yes you can be hit with 80k damage, but when multiple players attack you. You cry because its never fair, but you can play with your company or go in a clan.
Omg... I have no lags only some ghost players but thats all.. I think u guys have to buy better internet. btw, there is already Promerium on the lasers!!!!
Omg... I have no lags only some ghost players but thats all.. I think u guys have to buy better internet. btw, there is already Promerium on the lasers!!!!
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator