Ranks are judged by kills.
What would be cool would be a button or something under "You have *** kills" that said "Complete Hall of Fame" and it would bring up all the players, so it's not just top 9?
There are too many members in one company. Could you please move some members in another company. it must be more lequal. I hope it would be better then.
Ty
Your SPACEJUNKIE
There are too many members in one company. Could you please move some members in another company. it must be more lequal. I hope it would be better then.
Ty
Your SPACEJUNKIE
Hey! You want to move some members to another company. It's impossible. It's depending on players. Example: someone wants to move from EIC - moves to MMO or VRU.
You don't like it, do not play on this server
Regards.
Hey! You want to move some members to another company. It's impossible. It's depending on players. Example: someone wants to move from EIC - moves to MMO or VRU.
You don't like it, do not play on this server
Regards.
i agree with u but also with him.. there are too many players at MMO
Hello linkpad,
Thank you for this amazing work. I play DarkOrbit since 2006 and i happy play old client again. I have some questions for you..
Surely you are spending for running server. Add sometime in the future "donate" button? I think that many people would like to contribute, including me.
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator