var a,b;
//New way to check damage :D
if other.id=gamer.id then
{
//If other is gamer
if global.ish=1 then {a=0}
else if global.ish=0 then {a=round((damage*damage_x)-irandom((damage*damage_x)*0.2))}
}
else if other.id!=gamer.id then
{
//If other is not gamer
if other.ish=1 then {a=0}
else if other.ish=0 then {a=round((damage*damage_x)-irandom((damage*damage_x)*0.2))}
}
b=a-other.own_shield
if b < 0 then b=0
if other.id=owner.target then {
if gamer.ammo[0,0]=5 and owner.object_index=gamer then
{
if other.own_shield > 0
{
other.own_shield-=a*1.0;}
}
else
if other.own_shield<=0 then {other.own_health-=a;}
else {
other.own_shield-=a*0.9; other.own_health-=((a*0.1)+b);}
ELDMG=round(a*0.05)
if global.eleech=1 and gamer.ammo[0,0]!=5 and owner.object_index=gamer then
{owner.own_health+=ELDMG
if owner.object_index=gamer and damage>0 draw_damage(gamer.x,gamer.y,'+' + string(ELDMG),c_lime);
}
if other.own_shield > a and gamer.ammo[0,0]=5 and owner.object_index=gamer then
if owner.own_shield_bilo < owner.shield_def then
{
//if owner.object_index=gamer and a>0 draw_damage(gamer.x,gamer.y,'+' + string(a),c_aqua);
gamer.own_shield+=round(a)
}
else
{
//if owner.object_index=gamer and a>0 draw_damage(gamer.x,gamer.y,'+' + '0',c_aqua);
}
if a=0 then a='MISS'
if owner.object_index=gamer and damage>0 then draw_damage(other.x,other.y-80,a,c_red);}
collision with ships:
Code:
var a;
//New way to check damage :D
if other.id=gamer.id then
{
//If other is gamer
if global.ish=1 then {a=0}
else if global.ish=0 then {a=round((damage*damage_x)-irandom((damage*damage_x)*0.2))}
}
else if other.id!=gamer.id then
{
//If other is not gamer
if other.ish=1 then {a=0}
else if other.ish=0 then {a=round((damage*damage_x)-irandom((damage*damage_x)*0.2))}
}
b=a-other.own_shield
if b < 0 then b=0
if other.id=owner.target then {
if gamer.ammo[0,0]=5 and owner.object_index=gamer then
{
if other.own_shield > 0
{
other.own_shield-=a*1.0;}
}
else
if other.own_shield<=0 then {other.own_health-=a;}
else {
other.own_shield-=a*0.92; other.own_health-=((a*0.08)+b);}
ELDMG=round(a*0.05)
if global.eleech=1 and gamer.ammo[0,0]!=5 and owner.object_index=gamer then
{owner.own_health+=ELDMG
if owner.object_index=gamer and damage>0 draw_damage(gamer.x,gamer.y,'+' + string(ELDMG),c_lime);
}
if other.own_shield > a and gamer.ammo[0,0]=5 and owner.object_index=gamer then
if owner.own_shield_bilo < owner.shield_def then
{
//if owner.object_index=gamer and a>0 draw_damage(gamer.x,gamer.y,'+' + string(a),c_aqua);
gamer.own_shield+=round(a)
}
else
{
//if owner.object_index=gamer and a>0 draw_damage(gamer.x,gamer.y,'+' + '0',c_aqua);
}
if a=0 then a='MISS'
if owner.object_index=gamer and damage>0 then draw_damage(other.x,other.y-80,a,c_red);}
Thanks again I'll try to understand and use it later.
Guys, i've got a request, please put code in spoilers becouse it makes a lot of spam.
I really like the way you did the repbot, might have to lower it with 1-2seconds.
I do somehow get the feeling the HUD was extracted from the old version source I decompiled.
Ship turning isn't something you really notice, except when you're in a fight and your ship doesn't really point in the correct direction.
I really like the way you did the repbot, might have to lower it with 1-2seconds.
I do somehow get the feeling the HUD was extracted from the old version source I decompiled.
Ship turning isn't something you really notice, except when you're in a fight and your ship doesn't really point in the correct direction.
Nope, i've made hud by myself.
Ad Ships. I don't really know. I wanted to release first new version as soon as possible.
- Aliens ships are now in pseudo 3d like ships
- Uridium currency is now used ingame
- More info soon
Known bugs:
- There are a lot of lags on ??? in case of too much rewards messages
- You can buy 9th drone for 0 credits or 0 uridium. It isn't shown ingame but you can equip on it lasers or shields. 9th drone will be deleted as soon as possible.
- More info soon
could be better... only playable faction is moo cause if got destroyed as vru or eic, it will respawn to 1-2 and cant anymore move.game doesnt save any progress, no base in x-8. Still very buggy, always comes error when got destroyed...
could be better... only playable faction is moo cause if got destroyed as vru or eic, it will respawn to 1-2 and cant anymore move.game doesnt save any progress, no base in x-8. Still very buggy, always comes error when got destroyed...
I realy don't have those bugs O_o.
I can say that after destroying gamer ship it takes gamer to mmo base coords on x-1.
I dont realy care about base on x-8 becouse it is so easy to do (I'll add it in next version)
Can you post error code that shows after destroying gamer ship ?
Of course it is still very buggy becouse i've just started work.
EDIT: to save a game click home on tp (it should work)
I realy don't have those bugs O_o.
I can say that after destroying gamer ship it takes gamer to mmo base coords on x-1.
I dont realy care about base on x-8 becouse it is so easy to do (I'll add it in next version)
Can you post error code that shows after destroying gamer ship ?
Of course it is still very buggy becouse i've just started work.
EDIT: to save a game click home on tp (it should work)
NOW I'M WORKING ON GG'S.
STAY TUNED !
that error was something like: unknown variable x.base=x
i gonna check that tomorrow.
Explain that savng bettr? I dont understand, what home, where and what is tp?
And it would be nice to play as som other faction as mmo.
Then i still have a little negative feedback:
Its narly impossible to shoot hitac down because there is always buzzing enemies and game has no emp or cloak .
But otherways its good start for good version
that error was something like: unknown variable x.base=x
i gonna check that tomorrow.
Explain that savng bettr? I dont understand, what home, where and what is tp?
And it would be nice to play as som other faction as mmo.
Then i still have a little negative feedback:
Its narly impossible to shoot hitac down because there is always buzzing enemies and game has no emp or cloak .
But otherways its good start for good version
it's pretty easy to shoot it down,just get some sab and keep your shields up for when there's an enemy incoming,or just avoid most enemys