I don't understand witch source would be a great learning example
I would like to learn my way up to code my own =\
If you REALLY want to learn you should look up general programming. As in, learn from nothing. Don't worry about your conquer sources and just start reading tutorials and making little things for yourself and then when you have some real knowledge you could come back to the sources.
If you REALLY want to learn you should look up general programming. As in, learn from nothing. Don't worry about your conquer sources and just start reading tutorials and making little things for yourself and then when you have some real knowledge you could come back to the sources.
Well yeah i really wanna learn to program not just Conquer i'm gonna start googling some tutorials
Impulse, you should make a quick guide for setting up server, since alot peoples have trouble
It seems that this may be the next big source for people to use so I will start creating video guides for it to...
- Set it up (I know there is one.. Though he uses a
notepad for talking..so I will change that.)
- NPCs..
- Events..
- Commands
- and more..
Expect them to come..
If someone thinks this shouldn't be done please send me a message via PM. If someone would like to help me with this please also contact me via PM. I am not very experienced in C# nor am I proficient in video editing, so possibly help will be needed.
There was already a video guide released for setup.
Read his post again, well, just the bold line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93
It seems that this may be the next big source for people to use so I will start creating video guides for it to...
- Set it up (I know there is one.. Though he uses a
notepad for talking..so I will change that.)
- NPCs..
- Events..
- Commands
- and more..
Expect them to come..
If someone thinks this shouldn't be done please send me a message via PM. If someone would like to help me with this please also contact me via PM. I am not very experienced in C# nor am I proficient in video editing, so possibly help will be needed.
If you need help adding anything, just let me know.
It seems that this may be the next big source for people to use so I will start creating video guides for it to...
- Set it up (I know there is one.. Though he uses a
notepad for talking..so I will change that.)
- NPCs..
- Events..
- Commands
- and more..
Expect them to come..
If someone thinks this shouldn't be done please send me a message via PM. If someone would like to help me with this please also contact me via PM. I am not very experienced in C# nor am I proficient in video editing, so possibly help will be needed.
haha, that sounds good
btw, what brings you to this section, when you are runescape mod :P
i gt that error while saving i did everythings at that explaination can someone help?
here is the error
He set up the project to use a working directory and such. You can change it easily by opening the properties window for the server and changing it. That and do a rebuild should fix it.
Ps: am I the only one who is having a bit of trouble with the way packets are handled? My *** I'm far too used to coemu... hell even lotf packets are virtually the same structure. don't suppose someone at some point wants to point out how to go about organizing a new packet using this system? I took a peek at it lastnight and got very little done trying to add some packets and some handling for monsters.
[RELEASE] [OPEN SOURCE] CE 5.5 Pointer to AutoIt Source-Code 02/13/2011 - AutoIt - 6 Replies Habe heute erst gemerkt, dass es hier eine AutoIt Sektion gibt xD also poste ich mal mein Programm mit rein.
Funktionsweise:
1. in CE Rechtsklick auf den Pointer und auf "Copy" klicken
2. in meinem Programm auf "Code generieren" klicken
3. In euer Scite gehen und einfügen
Hier ist der Source Code vom Programm:
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands 12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies 1: How To Make The Server Work
In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat!
127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...