my mysql was getting that error to and I just made a comment block at that if statement and it worked again. Not sure how to fix it properly though.
That error comes when you didn't go in mysql and set the server's name in configuration table as it is in ServerBase-Constants.
Anyway update:
Added 2 npcs, shopboy and conductress (twin city) just so people know how to add npcs.
Fixed some thing at npc dialogs, so you need to download the source again.
That error comes when you didn't go in mysql and set the server's name in configuration table as it is in ServerBase-Constants.
Anyway update:
Added 2 npcs, shopboy and conductress (twin city) just so people know how to add npcs.
Fixed some thing at npc dialogs, so you need to download the source again.
Very nice.
I've looked through the source and its superb.
Great work alex.
I'm sure it's just that I haven't used 5165 before but I assume passwords are unencrypted in the db? When I try to login using a plain txt pass it crashes the client but doesn't give any errors which indicates it's all good for auth but something is messed up client side i'd assume. Was using the stickied 5165 client though so thought it would work properly. Anyone else have that issue? Again, great job on the source. If I get everything working properly again I'll code some stuff for it to release
Also, this source is very good as well. I really like hybrids but I wouldn't come to a released source's thread that was well written and say "get hybrids source its so much better omgwtfbbq"
Also, this source is very good as well. I really like hybrids but I wouldn't come to a released source's thread that was well written and say "get hybrids source its so much better omgwtfbbq"
Also, this source is very good as well. I really like hybrids but I wouldn't come to a released source's thread that was well written and say "get hybrids source its so much better omgwtfbbq"
I don't understand witch source would be a great learning example
I would like to learn my way up to code my own =\
[RELEASE] [OPEN SOURCE] CE 5.5 Pointer to AutoIt Source-Code 02/13/2011 - AutoIt - 6 Replies Habe heute erst gemerkt, dass es hier eine AutoIt Sektion gibt xD also poste ich mal mein Programm mit rein.
Funktionsweise:
1. in CE Rechtsklick auf den Pointer und auf "Copy" klicken
2. in meinem Programm auf "Code generieren" klicken
3. In euer Scite gehen und einfügen
Hier ist der Source Code vom Programm:
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands 12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies 1: How To Make The Server Work
In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat!
127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...