Hey, Pintinho12, I've search all over the project solution for EXP Rates, and I can't really find anything on this. Is this in the database or something other. Every server is unique.
Hey I really hate asking what's probably a dumb question but I've been having a lot of issues getting the server up and running. I just want it as a project to work on and learn with, but the problem is it won't connect to MySQL.
The problem is obvious, but it's the solution I'm having trouble with. In both Login.ini and Shell.ini I have the correct info added, I've been working on it for i think 3 days now and I can't seem to get it fixed. I've tried with Navicat and with MySQL Work bench, I've reinstalled appserv multiple times with different versions, I've changed my password, even got to the point where I changed the port.
I haven't touched CO Private servers in years, back when I did 5017 servers were everywhere so I'm sorry for bugging you with this question. I've tried doing it myself but I could really use a hand.
Hey I really hate asking what's probably a dumb question but I've been having a lot of issues getting the server up and running. I just want it as a project to work on and learn with, but the problem is it won't connect to MySQL.
The problem is obvious, but it's the solution I'm having trouble with. In both Login.ini and Shell.ini I have the correct info added, I've been working on it for i think 3 days now and I can't seem to get it fixed. I've tried with Navicat and with MySQL Work bench, I've reinstalled appserv multiple times with different versions, I've changed my password, even got to the point where I changed the port.
I haven't touched CO Private servers in years, back when I did 5017 servers were everywhere so I'm sorry for bugging you with this question. I've tried doing it myself but I could really use a hand.
The mysql host cannot be found. It's that only.
Sometimes windows won't recognize "localhost", you tried using 127.0.0.1 or oppening 3306?
Tried connecting to 127.0.0.1 already and that didn't work, i disabled my firewall/antivirus incase those were the issues, and i haven't gone into opening ports yet, that used to not be an issue as long as you used hamachi/played the server yourself did that change?
Tried connecting to 127.0.0.1 already and that didn't work, i disabled my firewall/antivirus incase those were the issues, and i haven't gone into opening ports yet, that used to not be an issue as long as you used hamachi/played the server yourself did that change?
In both Shell and Config the MySQL ports are correctly set?
i have fix it thanks, have another problem, any item usage is in cq_action and i not understand how fix the item 723753 have a error with archer class cannot be used but in other class yes. I would like to understand how cq_action works but for me right now it is a problem to modify that.
Hi? can you help me with that problem about banshee I also have same problem
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: