Go go go bollocks, if you look a little you would see codes that lack the Job code = ToJob;, add in the two codes, RebornCharacter and RebornCharacter2, and anger as well! Otherwise, the codecs are perfect,
Go go go bollocks, if you look a little you would see codes that lack the Job code = ToJob;, add in the two codes, RebornCharacter and RebornCharacter2, and anger as well! Otherwise, the codecs are perfect,
A: you did not install the script properly and it's not lowering your level properly
or more likely
B: the script does not update the client properly (common problem with reborn scripts). Relogging will update your items/stats/level/skills client side. Hell even on official conquer skills/proff don't update till you relog (or they didn't for YEARS)
A: you did not install the script properly and it's not lowering your level properly
or more likely
B: the script does not update the client properly (common problem with reborn scripts). Relogging will update your items/stats/level/skills client side. Hell even on official conquer skills/proff don't update till you relog (or they didn't for YEARS)
Hmmm why do I lose TF when I second rb again lol? Just had a look for nin/warr/fire and it has TF so why did I lose it o.0? Otherwise yes it works I have Alex finally working as he should also Just a sec are the job numbers wrong?
Hmmm why do I lose TF when I second rb again lol? Just had a look for nin/warr/fire and it has TF so why did I lose it o.0? Otherwise yes it works I have Alex finally working as he should also Just a sec are the job numbers wrong?
According to what I am hearing some numbers might be mixed up a little.
Yup I thought the numbers were wrong but I changed all of them then realised that most of them must be right? I mean when you rb generally you are level 15 and if not mistaken then say job==21 would be correct?
Or by numbers being wrong do you mean for example nin/warr/fire should be 51/21/141 but it is mixed up and is something like 51/21/11?
Well I just retested it and in an invisible box it tells me I have reflect but there is no icon for it and doesn`t seem to activate. As you said apparently there are some numbers wrong so I will have to have a good looky at it but other than that yup still works fine minus the TF lol
Finally figured it out and got rid of the issue of the skills either not saving or the character staying master, took a lot of trial and error and removing adding stuff but this is how I got it working...
I added this:
Code:
PreviousJob1 = Job;
Job = ToJob;
above this:
Code:
Database.GetStats(this);
MyClient.LocalMessage(2000, "Congratulations! You are now reborn. All your skills and proficiency are gone.");
World.SendMsgToAll("SYSTEM", Name + " has got " + Reborns.ToString() + " reborn!", 2011, 0);
and this:
Code:
PreviousJob2 = Job;
Job = ToJob;
above the second:
Code:
Database.GetStats(this);
MyClient.LocalMessage(2000, "Congratulations! You are now reborn. All your skills and proficiency are gone.");
World.SendMsgToAll("SYSTEM", Name + " has got " + Reborns.ToString() + " reborn!", 2011, 0);
I'm not sure if calling it PreviousJob2 or PreviousJob1 makes a difference but it works.
Revised Perfect Reborn Script 12/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 47 Replies Well as well all know there were some bugs in my "perfect" reborn script, so I'm going to release the revised edition.
First in character.cs define this
public int Top = 0;
Then search for:
public void RebornCharacter(byte ToJob)
Replace that entire void with this
public void RebornCharacter(byte ToJob)
{
try
{
[release] Dekaron Equilibirium perfect hacks with new hacks script 04/21/2010 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 60 Replies hi again i was playing this server and decided to release the hacks in this server,it like alot on my script on dekaron extreme with some of additional like monster mobspeed but it will not likely to work on all of you since we have all different offset and data.paks.all scripts and credit is created all by myself.
feel free to comments and if it works on you then happy hacking!
i tested by myself and its working 100% on me but like i said we have different data.pak if you dont know how to...