I've tried, even counted everything. Before the script, I could build, I add that into the two files listed, and now I'm unable.
I've even gone and counted every single bracket I could find with ctrl+f, unless I skipped one, they match fine.
#Edit:
Alright, I recounted again (I love the quick replace), and found that there are indeed 1128 of each bracket. The issue is elsewhere, and I can't think of how.
I've tried, even counted everything. Before the script, I could build, I add that into the two files listed, and now I'm unable.
I've even gone and counted every single bracket I could find with ctrl+f, unless I skipped one, they match fine.
#Edit:
Alright, I recounted again (I love the quick replace), and found that there are indeed 1128 of each bracket. The issue is elsewhere, and I can't think of how.
When I added it to my server it messed up all the chars stats so I removed it then just added the last part changing all the 1 and 2's only thing now is when you reborn say archer to archer you stay as a master.
So ya I'm currently working on fixing that. If you could pm me with a complete guide cus I must have messed up somewhere obviously lol.
Lol you really don't need a guide.
All you do is replace your reborn void with mine.
Then add the definitions.
Very simple indeed.
I think I got it working, just testing rb skills and may have to add some.
Thanks again.
You'll only need to add custom ones you may want in the combinations.
I went through the Conquer website and put every skill that was on the 1st and 2nd rb guide.
Hepatitis C, I don't agree with some parts of your code...
1.In CO if you reborn with your fan and tower you still have them level 100.
2.CO doesn't "Clear" the skills or profs. They give to all profs level 0 and exp 0,and if there's a skill that after reborn should be removed, they remove it, and add the ones that you should gain by rbing in what you choosed + all skills , like profs, will have level 0; e.g weapon skills, you will have them after reborn too, just they will be level 0.
Hepatitis C, I don't agree with some parts of your code...
1.In CO if you reborn with your fan and tower you still have them level 100.
2.CO doesn't "Clear" the skills or profs. They give to all profs level 0 and exp 0,and if there's a skill that after reborn should be removed, they remove it, and add the ones that you should gain by rbing in what you choosed + all skills , like profs, will have level 0; e.g weapon skills, you will have them after reborn too, just they will be level 0.
Oh snap the fan and tower part wasn't supposed to be in there.
That was for my personal use because people level too quickly with fan+tower on.
And for the second part I didn't know that.
I jsut went by what I read on the CO Website and my personal experiences in RBing on real CO.
Oh snap the fan and tower part wasn't supposed to be in there.
That was for my personal use because people level too quickly with fan+tower on.
And for the second part I didn't know that.
I jsut went by what I read on the CO Website and my personal experiences in RBing on real CO.
Can you edit the post and add the "{" and fix every error, I will be happy if u do this, I want this script working fineeee! I try do this and I get a big error in my server, all account longin with alots of point Stre, Agility, Vitality, Spirit... and life seesaw..
Revised Perfect Reborn Script 12/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 47 Replies Well as well all know there were some bugs in my "perfect" reborn script, so I'm going to release the revised edition.
First in character.cs define this
public int Top = 0;
Then search for:
public void RebornCharacter(byte ToJob)
Replace that entire void with this
public void RebornCharacter(byte ToJob)
{
try
{
[release] Dekaron Equilibirium perfect hacks with new hacks script 04/21/2010 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 60 Replies hi again i was playing this server and decided to release the hacks in this server,it like alot on my script on dekaron extreme with some of additional like monster mobspeed but it will not likely to work on all of you since we have all different offset and data.paks.all scripts and credit is created all by myself.
feel free to comments and if it works on you then happy hacking!
i tested by myself and its working 100% on me but like i said we have different data.pak if you dont know how to...