Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth)

Discussion on [Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2011, 17:22   #76

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Same... I expected massive spam of "OMG IT DOESN'T WORK" but the silence around this thread really goes to show just how dead private server development is...

Obviously I never finished this source but it definitely has some very useful stuff in there and (as far as I've seen in all our testing) is rock solid as far as the server base.

Too bad I never bothered making any promotional videos when it was up and running. Might have gone a ways to show people how much is really done.
I think that it's because it says 5518 while there is a Trinity variation that says 5530 (which is just 5518 btw) or everyone got it to work without problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2011, 18:11   #77

elite*gold: 130
probably both.
Old 12/05/2011, 19:19   #78

elite*gold: 0
thats what makes me boring and makes me try to launch one on my own lol, couse ppl are just too lazy to change something in their servers - add something new, or they dont know how to do it
Old 12/05/2011, 19:38   #79

Okay, i'ma start working on this source, anyways is nobility added in it ? since i cant see it.
Old 12/05/2011, 19:56   #80

What do you mean can't see it? I can donate, shows the effect and saves/loads.
Old 12/05/2011, 19:58   #81

FFS, its my db then, i downloaded mysql 5.5 and it still wont upload it all :S

I dont even see the nobility icon up there.
Old 12/05/2011, 20:45   #82

the database is corrupted/broken, it gives me error when i try to execute it.
Old 12/05/2011, 20:48   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerpNigga View Post
It will work with the correct version of MySQL.
Old 12/05/2011, 20:51   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
It will work with the correct version of MySQL.
can you link me to a working one?
Old 12/05/2011, 21:27   #85

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
can you link me to a working one?
Old 12/05/2011, 22:03   #86

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
You need a proper version of sql as already stated. Just go to the official mysql website and download it is the best bet. I always test everything fully before I release it.... there's nothing wrong with this and if there was I would have fixed it right away (for example the slight issue/warning about the config files which I already posted about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Okay, i'ma start working on this source, anyways is nobility added in it ? since i cant see it.
Nobility is fully working. Mind letting us know if you changed anything/experienced any errors with the database? Sounds to me like it's not using the stored proceedures (re-install latest version of mysql and execute a fresh database). Alternatively... what client version are you using? this should work up till like 5550 but there could be slight packet changes between client versions (thus why I told people 5518 which was our test client)
Old 12/05/2011, 22:08   #87

TONS of thanks for the packets in this, I`m using some in my project, running on the same patch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2011, 22:39   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
TONS of thanks for the packets in this, I`m using some in my project, running on the same patch.
No problem ^^. Most of our packets are far more complete/correct then other public sources (obvious exceptions being things like reborn offsets which we never bothered to update till we added reborn to the server lol)

Guhhh... I'm gonna be done classes in a couple weeks and I'm still tempted to try to tackle an entire poker system (I think this has even more poker packets then the old hellmouth... should have removed those lol)
Old 12/06/2011, 00:10   #89

so how many players you has on that source ? just curious cause I don't think that base is stable... +thanks for capture the flag / poker packets ( isn't all )..
Old 12/06/2011, 01:54   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!!ke View Post
so how many players you has on that source ? just curious cause I don't think that base is stable... +thanks for capture the flag / poker packets ( isn't all )..
It's true we never did any large scale stress test but we've also experienced ZERO stability issues. The issues during beta were all related to non threadsafe random (a warning in the original post I made...). Outside of that we had no reason to restart and infact left it online for like a month at one point without it ever losing stability.

I now for a fact we had 30 active players on at once with no slowdown (like 2 percent cpu usage, zero ram increase)

While I agree it's a far cry from a full stress test I also fail to see how this base is unstable? What's your reasoning behind it? All the main things in it which cause it to loose efficiency have been flagged in the original post and were there as test code and nothing more :O

You're welcome for the packets :P. Yah I never finished with poker at all. I could never get the cards to display properly (probably just needs a certain flag active so that you can display them but w/e). Ctf was never designed to be similar to tq's. The only thing it's missing is the CTF signup page (which we have logged, just never put into use) and the flag position on map which is also logged iirc.
Closed Thread