Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth)

Discussion on [Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/06/2011, 13:36   #91

elite*gold: 0
ok i installed the correct co version loaded the database debugged with no errors set all the ips (127.0.0.1) loaded both client and game servers with no problems and used co loader to connect but the conquer client exits completely after contacting the login server any ideas guys??
Old 12/06/2011, 14:23   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobinson View Post
ok i installed the correct co version loaded the database debugged with no errors set all the ips (127.0.0.1) loaded both client and game servers with no problems and used co loader to connect but the conquer client exits completely after contacting the login server any ideas guys??
If you put 127.0.0.1 in LoaderSet.ini it will crash the client.
Use your Hamachi IP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2011, 22:02   #93

This address has been a failure, this source can be put out?

Old 12/08/2011, 17:27   #94

Oh so you released it I am shocked!!
for anyone who needs the client its still provided on the website currently..
Old 12/08/2011, 17:49   #95

thx works now currently testing it out
Old 12/11/2011, 00:50   #96

do i download the client patches or what?
Old 12/11/2011, 01:36   #97

yah ur going to need to if u have our client..
Old 12/11/2011, 21:09   #98

-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetNobilityDonation` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetNobilityDonation`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetNobilityDonation`(IN rank INT) BEGIN DECLARE skip INT DEFAULT 0; SET skip = rank - 1; SELECT value FROM dyna_rank_rec ORDER BY value DESC LIMIT skip,1; END ;
/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'skip,1; END' at line 5 */
-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetNobilityPage` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetNobilityPage`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetNobilityPage`(IN page INT, IN pageCount INT) BEGIN DECLARE skip INT DEFAULT 0; SET skip = page * pageCount; SELECT * FROM dyna_rank_rec ORDER BY value DESC LIMIT skip,pageCount; END ;
/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'skip,pageCount; END' at line 5 */
-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetUserFriend` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetUserFriend`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetUserFriend`(IN ownerId INT unsigned, IN count INT) BEGIN SELECT * FROM friend WHERE userid=ownerId LIMIT count; END ;
/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'count; END' at line 3 */
-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetUserPackage` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetUserPackage`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetUserPackage`(IN playerId INT unsigned) BEGIN SELECT * FROM items WHERE player_id=playerId AND position=0; END ;
/* 0 rows affected, 0 rows found. Duration for 5 of 8 queries: 0.000 sec. */
Old 12/11/2011, 21:46   #99

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by iomni View Post
-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetNobilityDonation` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetNobilityDonation`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetNobilityDonation`(IN rank INT) BEGIN DECLARE skip INT DEFAULT 0; SET skip = rank - 1; SELECT value FROM dyna_rank_rec ORDER BY value DESC LIMIT skip,1; END ;
/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'skip,1; END' at line 5 */
-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetNobilityPage` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetNobilityPage`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetNobilityPage`(IN page INT, IN pageCount INT) BEGIN DECLARE skip INT DEFAULT 0; SET skip = page * pageCount; SELECT * FROM dyna_rank_rec ORDER BY value DESC LIMIT skip,pageCount; END ;
/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'skip,pageCount; END' at line 5 */
-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetUserFriend` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetUserFriend`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetUserFriend`(IN ownerId INT unsigned, IN count INT) BEGIN SELECT * FROM friend WHERE userid=ownerId LIMIT count; END ;
/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'count; END' at line 3 */
-- ---------------------------- -- Procedure structure for `GetUserPackage` -- ---------------------------- DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `GetUserPackage`;
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetUserPackage`(IN playerId INT unsigned) BEGIN SELECT * FROM items WHERE player_id=playerId AND position=0; END ;
/* 0 rows affected, 0 rows found. Duration for 5 of 8 queries: 0.000 sec. */
Read first thread. You need a full mysql version. Download the latest version from their website and it will work (get rid of your crap appserver bullshit version lol)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2011, 02:10   #100

Received Thanks: 3,514
what is this
Old 12/12/2011, 02:17   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
what is this
Custom conquer source written by myself and dev mostly (base was worked on with saint) that was used for the most recent hellmouth beta. Basically it's the hellmouth source that doesn't SUCK like the old one I released.

Yay spam?
Old 12/12/2011, 02:21   #102

oh you mean that source with the crappy monster system? and the messed up soul gears? plus the shitload of bugs? aaah!

such a disappointment my friend... everyone had high hopes on both you and your
server and it turned out to be a ......... meh, beating a dead body wont change anything
Old 12/12/2011, 02:32   #103

Quote:
oh you mean that source with the crappy monster system? and the messed up soul gears? plus the shitload of bugs? aaah!

such a disappointment my friend... everyone had high hopes on both you and your
server and it turned out to be a ......... meh, beating a dead body wont change anything
What was wrong with the monster system? O_o I'm not aware of any large issues with it.

Soul gears, meh only thing I'm aware with there is certain stats being added from them were calculating wrong in pvp. 5 minutes to change it.

What bugs besides that?

It was a beta source, pick it apart all you want but can you honestly provide a single bit of evidence that this source is less of a valid base then just about any other public source? The only source I know of that's public which surpasses this as far as stability and base design would be hybrid's sources and maybe korvs super basic release (I'd include impulse's base as it's a nice base but there are a number of things that need changing in its CORE rather then side features like this one does)

Flame away, it entertains me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2011, 02:48   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
What was wrong with the monster system? O_o I'm not aware of any large issues with it.

Soul gears, meh only thing I'm aware with there is certain stats being added from them were calculating wrong in pvp. 5 minutes to change it.

What bugs besides that?

It was a beta source, pick it apart all you want but can you honestly provide a single bit of evidence that this source is less of a valid base then just about any other public source? The only source I know of that's public which surpasses this as far as stability and base design would be hybrid's sources and maybe korvs super basic release (I'd include impulse's base as it's a nice base but there are a number of things that need changing in its CORE rather then side features like this one does)

Flame away, it entertains me.
monsters freezing
monsters not spawning
monsters spawning in one spot

monsters having their own db shower

PK? double and triple kill
getting killed right after reviving
losing all pkps after relogging
Old 12/12/2011, 03:16   #105

Quote:
monsters freezing
monsters not spawning
monsters spawning in one spot

monsters having their own db shower

PK? double and triple kill
getting killed right after reviving
losing all pkps after relogging
The drops and most of what you just mentioned had to do with microsoft's random system. It needs to be made threadsafe (again... like 10-15 lines of code)

Pk points yah they aren't saved/loaded from database. Two lines of code to change that. (pk systems were never advertised as complete lol).

Come back when you have real stuff to complain about.

Every single thing you've listed in this thread can be fixed within about 15 minutes of work. Hardly cause to deem an entire source as bad. Continue, this entertains me and helps give me breaks from studying bwahaha

<edit>

Yup... all pk point issues you just mentioned require exactly two lines of code to fix, just tested out of boredom.

The lack of revive protection was also just an issue of us being in the middle of converting to a new system to handle buff/player states. All you need is one line of code to fix that (actually 5-6 lines of code. Two for addition, one for premature removal and one to disallow attacks)
Closed Thread