Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth)

Discussion on [Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/01/2011, 21:01   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Will never happen idiot.
why ????!
Old 12/01/2011, 21:04   #47

btw does this mean you'll quit workin on hellmouthco ?
Old 12/01/2011, 21:05   #48

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHmoud SHIKO View Post
why ????!
If someone decides to fix up this or any source to fix everything possible and make it a full server they will keep it for themselves or sell it.

They will NEVER release such a thing and asking just proves you're kinda an idiot.

It's like asking someone to go work a full time job for no pay for the next 4-6 months. They will simply laugh at you and then probably kick you in the *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
btw does this mean you'll quit workin on hellmouthco ?
As silly as it would be of me to say that I'll never work on anything conquer related again.... I haven't worked on hellmouth in the past like 3 months so I'd be shocked if I actually took the time to revamp it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/01/2011, 21:10   #49

Im Can't understand You
Old 12/01/2011, 21:12   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If someone decides to fix upthis or any source to fix everything possible and make it a full server they will keep it for themselves or sell it. They will NEVER release such a thing and asking just proves you're kinda an idiot. It's like asking someone to go work a full time job for no pay for the next 4-6 months. They will simply laugh at you and then probably kick you in the *****. As silly as it would be of me to say that I'll never work on anything conquer related again.... I haven't worked on hellmouth in the past like 3 months so I'd be shocked if I actually took the time to revamp it.
Had to lol on that part, and i heard you're making your own MMO, good luck with that, hope to see the game's name famous :P.
Old 12/01/2011, 21:15   #51

elite*gold: 130
i suggest you to close this though, every answer is given inside the thread so no point in keeping it open
Old 12/01/2011, 21:15   #52

yas im know thx bro Good Luck But ......................
Old 12/01/2011, 21:16   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
i suggest you to close this though, every answer is given inside the thread so no point in keeping it open
Why should he close it ? LOTF one is still opend lmao, if its closed it means the source is virused or something, and this isnt so as far as i know it should stay opend, but who are we to say if it should be closed or opend :P.
Old 12/01/2011, 21:27   #54

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Why should he close it ? LOTF one is still opend lmao, if its closed it means the source is virused or something, and this isnt so as far as i know it should stay opend, but who are we to say if it should be closed or opend :P.
aww ****... forgot to attach virus.

BRB REUPLOADING!

Quote:
Had to lol on that part, and i heard you're making your own MMO, good luck with that, hope to see the game's name famous :P.
Not an mmo and had no time to code... but yup. Working slowly on custom game source.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2011, 22:26   #55

elite*gold: 20
cba to answer the PM so I'll just post it here, I went into the project configuration thing and changed the build folder from /bin/debug to something else and it stopped the IesiCollection thingy disappearance. And my skills save just fine.

//edit Here are the offsets for the reborn status.
PlayerInfoPacket
Code:
                *(ptr + 68) = packet.Level;
                *(ptr + 69) = packet.Profession; //current class
                *(ptr + 70) = packet.OriProfession; //original class
                *(ptr + 71) = packet.SecProfession; //second class
                *(ptr + 72) = packet.Unknown7;
                *(ptr + 73) = packet.Metempsychosis;
SpawnPlayerPacket
Code:
                *((byte*)(ptr + 207)) = packet.OriProfession;
                *((byte*)(ptr + 209)) = packet.SecProfession;
                *((byte*)(ptr + 211)) = packet.Profession;
You still need a few other things but cba to go through the source and paste it here, it's easy enough to add. Anyway this makes your second reborn aura work and properly display class, it says ?-?-? without it and this makes it change to e.g. TrojanMaster-WarriorMaster-NirvanaSaint.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/02/2011, 14:07   #56

thanks pro
Old 12/02/2011, 22:03   #57

Quote:
You can't put a virus in a source, because it's not executable, unless you put the virus in the debug/release folder and people actually just go download and press on it.
Old 12/02/2011, 23:20   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
You can't put a virus in a source, because it's not executable, unless you put the virus in the debug/release folder and people actually just go download and press on it.
Actually you're quite wrong. It's very simple to add a virus into a .net source because of obfuscators the virus can be embedded into a dll like bouncy crypto and the one who downloaded and ran the server would start downloading some viruses if the embedded code is not itself a virus and scramble the OS, not hard at all. I am not aware of any antiviruses that can scan obfuscated .net code and identify possible malicious code.

Thoughts, experiments... even success on my side. (No worries, nothing I released contained a virus.)
Old 12/03/2011, 03:00   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
Actually you're quite wrong. It's very simple to add a virus into a .net source because of obfuscators the virus can be embedded into a dll like bouncy crypto and the one who downloaded and ran the server would start downloading some viruses if the embedded code is not itself a virus and scramble the OS, not hard at all. I am not aware of any antiviruses that can scan obfuscated .net code and identify possible malicious code.

Thoughts, experiments... even success on my side. (No worries, nothing I released contained a virus.)
But that's not the source, but yet still resources and or the executable. You can never do it in the source. Yet you can never make a proper virus in .NET. Also you don't look at the source code to consider something malicious, it's a way different way you do it.
Old 12/03/2011, 12:01   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
But that's not the source, but yet still resources and or the executable. You can never do it in the source. Yet you can never make a proper virus in .NET. Also you don't look at the source code to consider something malicious, it's a way different way you do it.
Well, I agree to see if something is malicious antiviruses look for some ASM sequences, in which case even obfuscated code it can be found, though, most of noobs, because they want a server they will allow the co.exe to do whatever **** it wants, even modify stuff in windows, though, the virus can also be a worm, or something broadcasting data which would allow the creator to do whatever he wants.

Depends on what kind of virus you want.
Closed Thread