Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth)

Closed Thread

Old 07/25/2016, 08:20   #856

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys. Why do I get a server maintenance/Network congestion error? I've followed the steps (also put smap 1712-1720 back to stop errors, is this the problem?) I used Albetros login under Albetros.Login/bin/debug/Albetros.Login and game server under Albetros.game/bin/debug/Albetros.Game
Hamachi is running fine, all firewalls off.... so porting cant possibly be an issue? Game server and Login server runs fine without any problems, I thought if I changed the version.dat to 9999 and make it read only that it would 1 stop changing back (and it did) and 2, skip autopatch (and it didn't) So after nulling a shorty, Running navicat and mysql, I get the network congestion / Server maintenance error, why?? Win 8.1 (I was trying to launch server via router which is National Broadband Network but through Hamachi I.P.)

I seriously dont understand what I can do right now (Cant install visual studio due to having a 20gb sshd)

UPDATE: I didnt do the patching, thats the problem right???
Update: still not working..

Old 07/25/2016, 16:37   #857

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
prob using wrong server from login screen. They use diff ports.

Old 07/25/2016, 18:30   #858

But I used redux and it worked fine? I was using a 5167 client from turks clients for albetros and 5065 for Redux. Redux worked fine but I tried everything with albetros. I ended up aborting albetros but If they have talismans in 5167 I might have to go through it over and over...
Old 07/25/2016, 21:12   #859

.... you realize it says right in the main post that albetros is 5517. It's pretty clear it wont work with 5167 lol.

Old 07/26/2016, 07:15   #860

*facepalm* thank you for pointing out my mental retardation hahaha

So Ive got it running and stuff. I cant seem to use the commands I am familiar with, What is the money and cps commands?
Old 07/26/2016, 12:28   #861

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by theconquerseller View Post
*facepalm* thank you for pointing out my mental retardation hahaha

So Ive got it running and stuff. I cant seem to use the commands I am familiar with, What is the money and cps commands?
Read the source code, it's all in there :P
Old 07/26/2016, 14:18   #862

Thanks for the comment but until my new computer arrives, I cant install visual studio.... I am currently using a 20gb sshd..... -_________-

As for commands, I gathered a majority of the commands, such as /itemid instead of item.... I cant teleport through maps using /map though? In redux I could /map 1002 for TC for example, Instead I can only go from cities buying scrolls.... as for cps, I can add them through navicat but Ive tried the following commands which didnt work
/silver
/silvers
/money
/gold
And /cp , /cps
Also, the booths, how do I edit them? How do I remove the login popup for hellmouth and how do I stabalize equipement XD sorry for the questions, (refinery stabilization doesn't work :/) and **** knows how to get a + steed or riding crop.... I know i sound noob asf but I cant do dik with what I have. I will be able to edit c# soon enough xD

Also tried
/teleport tc
/map tc
/teleport 1002
/map 1002
/scroll 1002
/scoll tc

Etc etc

After looking into the code, there is no money or cps commands??? D:

Also map code says both /map and /teleport but it work work?

Overnight Ive managed to setup npcs how I want them and those who i need to fix in c# have been sent to "npc jail" lol
Very limited in what I can do until I get my Alienware....
Old 07/28/2016, 07:51   #863

Do I need hamachi? Can I run it through any IP?
Old 07/29/2016, 00:25   #864

So anyway I had the source open then built it and get the Iesi thing, followed advice on page 1-3 by changing the output folder changed it from bin\Debug\ to bin\new\ but it still doesn't load? I had it running until I decided to debug it >.< So I still had an untouched version in my external hard drive and just added the Iesi files to my "new" folders which seems to work, however I don't want to have to keep adding them to the folders so how do I "fix" it so it actually adds them to the "new" folder when I build the solution?
Old 07/30/2016, 08:14   #865

I just run it in bin/debug? I havent changed any files internally except for SQL in navicat.... pro4never can you answer both mine and his please dude?
Old 08/02/2016, 20:50   #866

Quote:
I just run it in bin/debug? I havent changed any files internally except for SQL in navicat.... pro4never can you answer both mine and his please dude?

I can still run it and build it, just don't like having to copy files from the external drive to the project folder is all
Old 08/03/2016, 14:21   #867

Oh ok? I sorta still need my questions answered otherwise I might go back to normal co :/
Old 08/04/2016, 02:57   #868

Quote:
Oh ok? I sorta still need my questions answered otherwise I might go back to normal co :/
Good idea
Old 08/04/2016, 13:16   #869

Quote:
You definitely should if this is already making you quit. Programming is nothing for you then.

Closed Thread

« [Guide] Private Server Source Downloads | AutoPatch Server »