Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rel]HellmouthCo Lottery

Discussion on [Rel]HellmouthCo Lottery within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 03/24/2011, 09:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCo View Post
i hate notepad caus if i make a mistake its a lot harder to find. I like coding in c# caus i find it much easier... just my opinion
You also need C# in the end to compile the codes.
Old 03/24/2011, 10:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
You also need C# in the end to compile the codes.
Unless you're a wizard.
Old 03/24/2011, 10:25   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
Unless you're a wizard.
Abra Kadabra Compile.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2011, 05:14   #19

The boxes do not give me items =S
Old 04/05/2011, 04:16   #20

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
i hate notepad caus if i make a mistake its a lot harder to find. I like coding in c# caus i find it much easier... just my opinion
I use idle...

Notepad can be used for just about any coding language but it doesn't mean it's a good plan.

IE: you could write all your .cs files for C# using notepad and then just use visual studio to compile.. or you could use a program intended to write C# code such as visual studio or any other C# editor. Exact same thing is true with python. Just use an editor such as idle.

This was covered in the faq thread but here's the pic for reference.

Old 04/05/2011, 22:27   #21

Doesn't work for me,it sends me to pick one box,when I click one box nothing happens!
Whats wrong?
Old 04/06/2011, 23:19   #22

u must create a notepad document called Lottery.txt and place the item id's of the items u want people to win
Old 04/06/2011, 23:45   #23

Talking

Quote:
u must create a notepad document called Lottery.txt and place the item id's of the items u want people to win
I did.