Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OverDue Release] HellmouthCo Source: 5355+, Monk, etc

Discussion on [OverDue Release] HellmouthCo Source: 5355+, Monk, etc within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
[OverDue Release] HellmouthCo Source: 5355+, Monk, etc

<<UPDATE>>
I posted a faq thread for this which I will add to as I receive questions from people.

<<EDIT AGAIN>

CLIENT LINK:

No idea if that client is any good... Personally I'd just download one from and patch it to 5355 but that's just me. Someone posted that megaupload link for when we were hosting our server so apparently it works.

So, as many of you know I've been trying off and on to sell my old source so I could get something out of the work I put into it. The fact is it was a learning project for me so I did get that reward already.

I've decided to strip out any of the features that were 'in testing' and basically dumb down the server to reduce possible bugs. It makes it far less efficient but hey, it works and it's not lotf.

----YES, THE SOURCE HAS MONKS/SKILLS----

----YES IT'S A CUSTOM SOURCE----

That being said it's not got THAT many features but it's far from just a simple base for people to mess around with. The source as it is being released right now is quite a mess so please excuse the duplicate methods, bad commenting and some truly horrible methods of coding some of the things (mostly the action queue which I completely removed and MacGyver'd a super basic system for you guys)

PLEASE DO NOT RE-RELEASE THIS SOURCE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR POST IT ON OTHER SITES. IF I DECIDE TO RELEASE IT ELSEWHERE THAT IS MY CHOICE, NOT YOURS.

Features (That I can remember atm)

-Login functionality
-Spawning entities (mobs/npcs/sobs/items/players)
-Trade
-View equipment
-Chat
-Attacking
-Death
-StatusEffects add/remove
-Stamina/xp fill
-Character updates
-Main skills
---Pray/revive, cure/advcure, nado, hurc, dragon whirl, tfb, poison star, whirlwindkick, palm, oblivion, cyclone, superman, fatal strike (effect only, no mobs really added), stigma, shield, azure shield, SOA, phoenix, rage, snow, most passive skills, triple attack. Can't think what others atm
-Full capture the flag system
-Monks
-140 items as intended by tq
-Packets for refinery system
-Packets to show/join poker table
-External ironpython scripting system for npcs (instant modification)
-ARENA (basically full system)
-Composition
-Enchanting
-Warehouses (mostly done, forget what needs doing on them)
-SQL database
-Auto restarts
-Auto event starting
-Auto revive in jail/arena
-Npcs to buy gear/levels and upgrades for arena pts
-Gain/lose arena pts from pking
-Top 3 arena pts gain halos

Instructions:

---THIS SOURCE WAS ALWAYS WRITTEN/EDITED USING VISUAL STUDIO 2010 ULTIMATE---

Download visual studio 2010 from the microsoft website (you can use express if you want a free program or if you want you can use ultimate and then google a key. There's an unlimited usage one leaked!)

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. YOU SHOULD BE OPENING THE HELLMOUTH.CSPROJ FILE USING VISUAL STUDIO. NOT THE INDIVIDUAL .CS FILES! YOU NEED TO DEBUG/COMPILE IN ORDER TO SEE ANY CHANGES

FOR THOSE NOT KNOWING ABOUT THE NPCS, THEY ARE LOCATED IN DEBUG/BIN/NPC/NPCID.NPC. YOU CAN EDIT THESE USING NOTEPAD AND AS SOON AS YOU SAVE YOU CAN SEE CHANGES IN GAME. MOST NPCS ARE NOT CODED!

You will need mysql installed. I've included a backup which you can execute using your favorite sql management system such as navicat/phpmyadmin.

Now simply go to the bin folder and change the settings file to reflect your HAMACHI/EXTERNAL ip and your mysql settings (do NOT use 127.0.0.1 and I've heard of people having problems using router ips also.. if you have an issue use hamachi for testing this out first)

Once that is done you can simply open the project, debug and you're good to go.

NOTE: I added the restarter.exe file to the bin. It's a super basic file that just sleeps for like 5-10 seconds and then re-opens hellmouth.exe. If you rename hellmouth.exe it will no longer work. That being said you could write your own in 10 seconds.

Right now the server auto restarts at XX:50 every hour just cause I wanted my changes to be visible on the vps so dropbox + auto restart is a nice thing ^^. You can change that VERY easily inside the tools.cs file.

This also contains auto account creation on login but in the readme I list the exact line to search if you wanted to remove that to use an actual register script. I just found it simple for when I was testing. It saved some time for people ^^.

FINAL STEP:

Download conquer loader and set it up to connect to your own ip (hamachi/external, whatever you set up in the settings.ini file) and to use auth port 9959 and you should be good to go.

NOTE: For the record this release is "as is". If you want something added to it I may be willing to do so for money but I don't expect to be updating this release. I've stripped/downgrading a ton of stuff from this so if a feature doesn't work as intended then chances are it was A: never finished or B: removed by me.

Enjoy,
Pro4Never

PS:

SOURCE IN ACTION: Note: old test videos ahaha. Things changed loads after them.

Credits to those who worked on the source with me including Arco and Shmid.
Thanks
92 Users
Old 03/07/2011, 09:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
ur backup gives me errors
Old 03/07/2011, 09:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by royboy01 View Post
ur backup gives me errors
Suggestion: If something gives an error then ACTUALLY POST THE ERROR.

Chances are you just need to re-add the references or something like that.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/07/2011, 09:46   #4

`idnumber` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`Permission` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
PRIMARY KEY (`UID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1000010 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

i get that error while putting it in navi cat
Old 03/07/2011, 09:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by royboy01 View Post
`idnumber` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`Permission` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
PRIMARY KEY (`UID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1000010 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

i get that error while putting it in navi cat
Do you have innodb enabled? I'd suggest downloading a fresh copy of mysql and trying again.

***... why do people bother using appserver?

Xampp if you want a package or just download mysql from the actual mysql website... It's sooo much better imo.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2011, 09:54   #6

o ok thanks ill instal xamp right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
._. you can't be serious...
omg... it starts ... ><
lol sorry dude dont really use navicat often so ya lol.
Old 03/07/2011, 10:21   #7

can you upload on megaupload
put thx
Old 03/07/2011, 10:28   #8

please upload it in any web site on megaupload or mediafire why u upload web have more problem
Old 03/07/2011, 10:31   #9

a'we my 30 days trial of c# 2010 are over,
seems i cant debug it.
Anyhow nice release!
Old 03/07/2011, 10:43   #10

any one who download this upload it in another web
Old 03/07/2011, 11:07   #11

It's a sad release. It will damage the community so bad. You should've kept it your self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitdownson View Post
a'we my 30 days trial of c# 2010 are over,
seems i cant debug it.
Anyhow nice release!
Just register at Microsoft site and you will get the register key.
Old 03/07/2011, 11:52   #12

Upload it to other site please
Old 03/07/2011, 11:53   #13

How do i use commands for items ? for 140lvl items.. dragonsouls ??
Old 03/07/2011, 12:10   #14

please uplod on any server too
Old 03/07/2011, 13:03   #15

please can u upload it at another server
Closed Thread