Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Beta] Angelic-co: 5520+, VPS Hosted

Closed Thread
 
Old 01/19/2012, 00:44   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
I keep tons of logs and its backed up every day any over +2 or 2 soc items are loged (dropped picked traded etc) and any error is recorded,

when you reported that ring there was nothing wrong cept that you traded that ring like 50 times that day on over then 5 accounts and the ring was on your archer account so yeah you sir did not lose anything.

the first time you said you lost a +5 2 soc ring and i gave you a +6 2soc ring cus yes there was an error in the players inventory. but not this time

Plus having over then 9 accounts is not gonna hide your ring from me

so nobody called you a liar you just have to look for your ring. and no need to be mad about it cus out of all server players you are the only (I LOST MY ITEM) player

have a nice day.
I have never received any item from you for one. I only traded it through my only 3 characters. Just because one person living in my home shares the same router doesn't make me them. Should be obvious when their playing while we was arguing.

I never reported a +5 ring, I specifically reported down to detail my ring right after it disappeared.

Then you log on Xscape and I Msg it and tell him if you don't do something bout it, I'm giving him all my items and quitting and you tell me you found it on him. and its safe.. etc.. Dude I had full 2 soc around same + on all gear and everything spent countless hours making it, and reporting bugs to you and you make insane claims.

Well anyways we played your server, it would randomly lag/bug and items you would pick up would disappear, sometimes you could take item off have them in your inventory and buy a scroll/met or w/e outta shopping mall and the last item in your inventory is replaced by the shopping mall item. Yet if we report we lose anything to you we are all of a sudden hiding it. Plain and simple done helping you with bugs. Suggest you treat your help better in the future. I threw my items down in the middle of tc, which were worth hella more then the +6 ring. Whole reason I am so pissed about it is you was calling me a liar. I am not a liar obviously or I would of just dug my ring up and went back to playing..

Whatever tho good luck with your server, fix disappearing shiet or expect to have alot of liars...

Also I offered for yout o log any of my characters and show me the ring. Coudltn do it, you logged someone with no relation to me "Xscape" and told me its on him and safe. I barely knew the dude.



Projectpvp is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 01:02   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 984
Received Thanks: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectpvp View Post
I have never received any item from you for one. I only traded it through my only 3 characters. Just because one person living in my home shares the same router doesn't make me them. Should be obvious when their playing while we was arguing.

I never reported a +6 ring, I specifically reported down to detail my ring right after it disappeared.

Then you log on Xscape and I Msg it and tell him if you don't do something bout it, I'm giving him all my items and quitting and you tell me you found it on him. and its safe.. etc.. Dude I had full 2 soc around same + on all gear and everything spent countless hours making it, and reporting bugs to you and you make insane claims.

Well anyways we played your server, it would randomly lag/bug and items you would pick up would disappear, sometimes you could take item off have them in your inventory and buy a scroll/met or w/e outta shopping mall and the last item in your inventory is replaced by the shopping mall item. Yet if we report we lose anything to you we are all of a sudden hiding it. Plain and simple done helping you with bugs. Suggest you treat your help better in the future. I threw my items down in the middle of tc, which were worth hella more then the +6 ring. Whole reason I am so pissed about it is you was calling me a liar. I am not a liar obviously or I would of just dug my ring up and went back to playing..

Whatever tho good luck with your server, fix disappearing shiet or expect to have alot of liars...
The only thing you did was abusing the lotto by creating Multiple Accounts knowing that every new player had a VIP level 1 and they can use lotto up to 20 times every day.

Again nobody called you a liar. and dont force me to copy past the chat log.

Your Rage will not change anything nor the fact that your ring was on your archer account the whole time until you loged in today and you upgraded its level and upgrading its level will not change Its UID.

and the stuff you mentioned about the server IF only IF some of it was true its been fixed long time ago.

And just to be a bit more clear Nobody has ever reported a missing item and he dident get it back cept you and those who did report a missing item were 3 ppl FreeMan, you and YOU

have a nice day.


{ Angelius } is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 01:30   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
The only thing you did was abusing the lotto by creating Multiple Accounts knowing that every new player had a VIP level 1 and they can use lotto up to 20 times every day.

Again nobody called you a liar. and dont force me to copy past the chat log.

Your Rage will not change anything nor the fact that your ring was on your archer account the whole time until you loged in today and you upgraded its level and upgrading its level will not change Its UID.

and the stuff you mentioned about the server IF only IF some of it was true its been fixed long time ago.

And just to be a bit more clear Nobody has ever reported a missing item and he dident get it back cept you and those who did report a missing item were 3 ppl FreeMan, you and YOU

have a nice day.
Correction, there was NO RING on my archer and I offered for you to log it.

I had 3 characters, a Monk, a Trojan and a Archer. I don't see how having a character to hunt DB ( my archer), Character to pvp (My trojan) and a character still being made just 1st reborn to kill lava's (my monk) is having too many accounts and abusing anything. Yet you still claim that my gfs 2 characters a archer and a warrior were mine. Which in all is still 5 characters how the hell you get 9? or 7 or as u said on the game 5?

Also as I said I have never recieved anything from you. Only person who told me they recieved anything from you was Xscape, that you gave him a item with 255 enchant cause he lost one with a phase on it, dun remember his item tho. I on the other hand just reported my item disappearing, the item down to detail and the first time I seen you on was earlier. I ask you about it and right away you say "you didnt lose your item"... Made hella claims how you check logs n bla bla. I asked you repeatedly to show me where it is cause if it was that simple I would get it and use it.. and btw you never gave me a +6 ring I HUNTED AND MADE MY RING +6 it was a -5 ring I FOUND IN PHEASANTS, same as all my other -5's. So dun gimme your bs. My ring was also Permed. Dude I'm wasting my time. Obviously you think im 3 or 4 different people. Some of which aren't even my IP.

Last time I'm posting on this bs.

Edit: I never upped nothing today but a bound elite 1 soc monk armor, and a bound super monk bead so GTFO.
Projectpvp is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 01:45   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 984
Received Thanks: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectpvp View Post
Correction, there was NO RING on my archer and I offered for you to log it.

I had 3 characters, a Monk, a Trojan and a Archer. I don't see how having a character to hunt DB ( my archer), Character to pvp (My trojan) and a character still being made just 1st reborn to kill lava's (my monk) is having too many accounts and abusing anything. Yet you still claim that my gfs 2 characters a archer and a warrior were mine. Which in all is still 5 characters how the hell you get 9? or 7 or as u said on the game 5?

Also as I said I have never recieved anything from you. Only person who told me they recieved anything from you was Xscape, that you gave him a item with 255 enchant cause he lost one with a phase on it, dun remember his item tho. I on the other hand just reported my item disappearing, the item down to detail and the first time I seen you on was earlier. I ask you about it and right away you say "you didnt lose your item"... Made hella claims how you check logs n bla bla. I asked you repeatedly to show me where it is cause if it was that simple I would get it and use it.. and btw you never gave me a +6 ring I HUNTED AND MADE MY RING +6 it was a -5 ring I FOUND IN PHEASANTS, same as all my other -5's. So dun gimme your bs. My ring was also Permed. Dude I'm wasting my time. Obviously you think im 3 or 4 different people. Some of which aren't even my IP.

Last time I'm posting on this bs.

Edit: I never upped nothing today but a bound elite 1 soc monk armor, and a bound super monk bead so GTFO.
how many times do i need to tell you please stop playing this game and tell me i have only 3 accounts. YOU have traded hundreds of items you won in the lotto and every single trade is logged. you dont understand do you ?

i know all your accounts ID's and names. and yes you have more then 9 accounts hell your ip is all over the trade logs/lotto logs/login ip's.

loto, loto1, loto2, loto3, loto4, excape, Xcape, h3llix, impact, melody, lenne, cynn,

that makes the count how many 12 ? i still i dont care all what i care about is that they all share the same ip share the same trades share the same login times and email's. and that you dident lose that ring.

And yes i did give YOU a ring and yes you did hide the ring you had, thinking that im stupid and im gonna give you another +6 2soc -7 ring.

I never called you a liar, even though You did lie to me and now you are LYING to everybody.

and i cant believe how silly you are and that you created a new account here on the forms just to make a jerk of your self over a stupid ring. well done btw

Have a nice day.


{ Angelius } is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 02:08   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Umm better check again Excape and loto n them arent me or my gf..

H3LLIX, Cynn Impact Lenne and Melody is only ones from my ip...

The others are totally diff ips no way is that possible.
Projectpvp is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 02:32   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 984
Received Thanks: 1,057
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectpvp View Post
Umm better check again Excape and loto n them arent me or my gf..

H3LLIX, Cynn Impact Lenne and Melody is only ones from my ip...

The others are totally diff ips no way is that possible.
Totally bullshit.
Let me break it down for ppl that are reading and to those you are lying to. i think that all of these players, created their accounts using hes PC, they share the same IP address, they did lotto everyday and they were trading and giving him all their lotto items everyday for free and he was trading them silver and cps for free they login at the same time and still they are not hes accounts and he is honest and he dont know anything about them and all he had is 3 accounts?

Sounds awesome.

You dident lose any rings. so case closed lol,

Now excuse me i have things to do.
{ Angelius } is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 02:37   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
Totally bullshit.
Let me break it down for ppl that are reading and to those you are lying to. i think that all of these players, created their accounts using hes PC, they share the same IP address, they did lotto everyday and they were trading and giving him all their lotto items everyday for free and he was trading them silver and cps for free they login at the same time and still they are not hes accounts and he is honest and he dont know anything about them and all he had is 3 accounts?

Sounds awesome.

You dident lose any rings. so case closed lol,

Now excuse me i have things to do.
Im not lying to anyone. Xscape and all those loto's are not my ip and has NOTHING to do with me other then we played your server. Only thing I ever gave xcape was a bracelet soula nd he gave me a shield soul.. You really didnt even check into this stuff. So really get facts straight dude. If your treating people HELPING YOU TEST YOUR SERVER like this then no one should waste their time with you. Even elite pvpers can see my ip and the dude xcape's are totally different on here. Check the IP's before you run that mouth dude, im not him...
Projectpvp is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 03:14   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 984
Received Thanks: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectpvp View Post
Im not lying to anyone. Xscape and all those loto's are not my ip and has NOTHING to do with me other then we played your server. Only thing I ever gave xcape was a bracelet soula nd he gave me a shield soul.. You really didnt even check into this stuff. So really get facts straight dude. If your treating people HELPING YOU TEST YOUR SERVER like this then no one should waste their time with you. Even elite pvpers can see my ip and the dude xcape's are totally different on here. Check the IP's before you run that mouth dude, im not him...
You dident lose any rings, End of story.
{ Angelius } is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 06:36   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
You dident lose any rings, End of story.
you've said end of story like 6 times haha. i'm coming to play.
unrrrreaL is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 07:24   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 984
Received Thanks: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrrrreaL View Post
you've said end of story like 6 times haha. i'm coming to play.
i know lol. but he is not getting it...

Btw you are welcome to try the server and if you run into any problems please let me know
{ Angelius } is offline  
Old 01/19/2012, 14:41   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
i know lol. but he is not getting it...

Btw you are welcome to try the server and if you run into any problems please let me know
Cause I did lose it, and you know it, you just don't wanna admit you're wrong about the ring, the characters, Ips, and the bug.

Also this isnt a fresh made forum account, I've used this one and only this one for years dude so make up more junk that makes u feel better. Mines older then yours...
Projectpvp is offline  
Old 01/20/2012, 00:04   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 11
megaupload shut down, you'll have to reupload somewhere else. ****** sopa.
unrrrreaL is offline  
Old 01/20/2012, 00:14   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 919
Received Thanks: 3,513
you can download the official conquer from TQ and install the loader in it, you need version +5520
m7mdxlife is offline  
Old 01/20/2012, 01:11   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 11
I have no idea of the IPs he uses. I'll just wait till he can re-upload

Would someone be kind enough to upload their loader for distribution?
unrrrreaL is offline  
Old 01/20/2012, 01:30   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 919
Received Thanks: 3,513
you dont need to know the IP's, just download the loader and it will update the client


m7mdxlife is offline  
Closed Thread



« #1 Server - 100k Free CPS - FlameCO | Alpha-Conquer! »

Similar Threads
[10 Days BETA]LeetSRO Private Server Professionally Hosted - How To Connect
09/29/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 17 Replies
Hate was removed.
[Beta] Hellmouth: Revival Patch 5518+, monks, souls, bosses, etc. Vps hosted
09/20/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 340 Replies
OPEN BETA HAS NOW BEGUN When will public beta start? We have now started the first stage of public beta testing. The 'official' start date is tomorrow the 1st of september but we threw it online early so we can sort out any major issues...
CraftThat! | Im Moment Alternativserver | 24/7 hosted at nitrado | Beta 1.7_01 ready!
07/03/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 13 Replies
OK, ich schliesse für eine Zeit lang den Server, bedanken könnt ihr euch bei Mulzer. Das gehört sich einfach nicht. Ich mache nun das Backup drauf von gestern und werde, wie gesagt, Mulzer anzeigen und den Server nun halt begrenzt schliessen und...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.