Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] Angelic-co: 5520+, VPS Hosted

Discussion on [Beta] Angelic-co: 5520+, VPS Hosted within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/08/2012, 20:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Old 01/09/2012, 01:30   #17

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter2 View Post
Huh? I dont have the specific client needed i think :P i downloaded the loader and installed it into its own folder then i opened the folder double clicked angelic co application started loading and version.dat was not found.

Should i install the folder into an existing client folder?
Yes harry. and please watch the video that i have added.

Old 01/09/2012, 01:38   #18

Edit: Nevermind about patches, now the client just simply crashes upon loading :P..

Edit2: Haha, guys if your client loads but simply crashes and you are using Chrome (bot), simply exit out of chrome. Some odd reason the client crashes almost instantly is chrome is on.
Old 01/09/2012, 07:48   #19

Just for your info, {SA} is a **** obfuscator and you only get a trial on it, otherwise you have to spent money on it and I think it's the least amount of people who will do that or find a cracked version.
Old 01/09/2012, 08:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Just for your info, {SA} is a **** obfuscator and you only get a trial on it, otherwise you have to spent money on it and I think it's the least amount of people who will do that or find a cracked version.
So i have been told lol. i have been testing all kind of softwares lately and yeah SA was one of the many ****** ones.
Old 01/09/2012, 09:23   #21

Don't obfuscate unless it's necessary tho. Dunno what you're obfuscating, but if it's just the loader, then screw doing it, no point as if you want to protect your source code, then a loader is nothing special to protect. If you have encryptions in usage etc. then encrypt it instead using a crypter, either look up how they work and make your own or buy one available, usually $10 or something lol. Crypters are usually used for viruses tho to make them undetectable from AV's, because they're encrypted and no longer got anything the AV can react and if any, then it's usually only a few, but it will work fine in this case as well, because it's protecting the file.
Old 01/09/2012, 16:13   #22

server will by reset after opem beta ?
Old 01/09/2012, 16:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur775 View Post
server will by reset after opem beta ?
Of course it will be.
Old 01/09/2012, 17:41   #24

Ughh im such a mong -.- sorry for not watching the video :P

**Edit: So i didall the stuff in the video loaded the client, it said it was up to date, clicked play, entered my log in details and then got an error message saying i was disconected from the game server
Old 01/09/2012, 21:10   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter2 View Post
Ughh im such a mong -.- sorry for not watching the video :P

**Edit: So i didall the stuff in the video loaded the client, it said it was up to date, clicked play, entered my log in details and then got an error message saying i was disconected from the game server
Again please make sure that the client version you are using is in range 5517 - 5527 other ways it'll never work.

downloading the client that i have uploaded will save a lot of work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Server Players

A bug is a bug whether its good or bad to have it in the server..

Please report Any/All bugs not only the ones that are bad for you lol
Old 01/17/2012, 20:11   #26

We need more people >.<
Old 01/18/2012, 15:54   #27

i am gonna test it out and see what i think about it
Old 01/18/2012, 19:42   #28

drop cps ?
Old 01/19/2012, 00:15   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
We need more people >.<
Yeah hard for him to keep people when you randomly lose items and gm claims your hiding them to get free stuff. He even logged your character saying my ring was on you and "its safe" Hell wit that server, not putting hours into helping him fix bugs when he calls me a liar and makes retarded claims.
Old 01/19/2012, 00:31   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdem781 View Post
drop cps ?
no cps drop only random DB's + silver and the higher the target level the higher the drop rate.
Silver can be traded to cps and Cps to silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectpvp View Post
Yeah hard for him to keep people when you randomly lose items and gm claims your hiding them to get free stuff. He even logged your character saying my ring was on you and "its safe" Hell wit that server, not putting hours into helping him fix bugs when he calls me a liar and makes retarded claims.
I keep tons of logs and its backed up every day any over +2 or 2 soc items are loged (dropped picked traded etc) and any error is recorded,

when you reported that ring there was nothing wrong cept that you traded that ring like 50 times that day on over then 5 accounts and the ring was on your archer account so yeah you sir did not lose anything.

the first time you said you lost a +5 2 soc ring and i gave you a +6 2soc ring cus yes there was an error in the players inventory. but not this time

Plus having over then 9 accounts is not gonna hide your ring from me

so nobody called you a liar you just have to look for your ring. and no need to be mad about it cus out of all server players you are the only (I LOST MY ITEM) player

have a nice day.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread