Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] Angelic-co: 5520+, VPS Hosted

Discussion on [Beta] Angelic-co: 5520+, VPS Hosted within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2012, 21:44   #136

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
I love what i do and that was the main motivation, other then that there was nothing/no one to encourage me to start/continue or even finish this project other then my wife lol. will maybe to finish it yes but that's all

so yes the lack of motivation is pretty much a part of it...

I spent a whole year or maybe more just coding/recoding/learning new things and it was mostly if not entirely about conquer online, No job nothing it was only me/My PC and C# and my coffee of course lol... i have learned a lot of things during that time, And Angelic-Co was the result.

maybe that doesn't sound boring to you but to me it does :P

idk i think i just need some time away from all of this... that's all

Thanks for asking
3aynaki? wa tab3'i? wa ko7oli?

it is true what he said, no one was there to encourage him to keep going, and to be honest i was acting like the nagging wife :P kept telling him he cant do it and that he sucks, but he made it after all.. and yes some time off will do you some good..

wanna hang out 2morrow? lol
Old 02/19/2012, 21:06   #137

lol server off
Old 02/19/2012, 22:01   #138

Received Thanks: 3,514
no kidding
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2012, 00:36   #139

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Seeing as server is shut down gonna close this thread. Pm if you ever want it opened back up.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread