Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] Hellmouth: Revival Patch 5518+, monks, souls, bosses, etc. Vps hosted

Discussion on [Beta] Hellmouth: Revival Patch 5518+, monks, souls, bosses, etc. Vps hosted within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
[Beta] Hellmouth: Revival Patch 5518+, monks, souls, bosses, etc. Vps hosted

OPEN BETA HAS NOW BEGUN

When will public beta start?

We have now started the first stage of public beta testing. The 'official' start date is tomorrow the 1st of september but we threw it online early so we can sort out any major issues that crop up before then!

What does beta mean for players?

Beta will consist of a full character/item wipe. All free item npcs will be removed from the game along with commands for normal players. We will then have them level and gear themselves as intended in our game plan

I hate leveling! Your server sucks!

Hellmouth has always been about creating a BALANCED environment in which players can feel safe working for gears. One of the main issues with private servers is they are incredibly volatile. You might spend a week leveling your character and the next, it's wiped or the server is gone completely.

I have personally paid for professional server hosting for this project for the last TEN months. This project is not going away and your efforts will be safe.

That being said... many people like putting work into their characters (when they know it won't be lost) but don't like hunting monsters. Our server plans to take a Three pronged progression approach to conquer. This means that you can chose how you want to level or gear your characters. Not all methods will get you the same items so mixing and matching between them is strongly encouraged but should never be fully required.

What is the three pronged approach?!

So, I've talked enough about how awesome hellmouth will be but if you want to find out more you can check out our website.

PLEASE USE LUCKY 7 WHEN LOGGING IN.
I've had a number of people on the chat box complaining that the server is offline when they are simply using invalid servers. I know the issue is annoying and it will be fixed down the line.

See you on the other side!
Pro4Never

Media Section

Thanks
30 Users
Old 01/13/2011, 03:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
This will be a great server, he really does need testers..
Old 01/13/2011, 08:47   #3

ill be trying this server..
Old 01/13/2011, 12:31   #4

Good to know theres actually a up to date server going to be launched, good luck with your efforts, hopefully see this server soon as ready to play stage!
Old 01/13/2011, 13:41   #5

Re:

Impressive as old Hellmouth Co "veteran" i could say only this - Welcome Back, i'll be glad to come back also help to do some testing *cough*.
Greetings from [Jigsaw]...
Old 01/13/2011, 20:51   #6

yeeeeey , count me in as a tester
Old 01/13/2011, 23:03   #7

great,count me in
Old 01/14/2011, 01:52   #8

is it ok to use the client when its on patch 5357? i accidentally auto patch it... lolz it says Error: Failed to connect to the server... what should i do...
Old 01/14/2011, 01:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by reactant View Post
is it ok to use the client when its on patch 5357? i accidentally auto patch it... lolz it says Error: Failed to connect to the server... what should i do...
I haven't patched but according to tq's notes it shouldn't have changed anything major (minor bug fixes, quests etc) so seems unlikely that there would be any issue.

That being said the vps is acting a bit wonky atm. I'm considering doing a full restart on it (hasn't been done in a very, very long time lol). Try again in a few minutes and see how it works then.
Old 01/14/2011, 02:10   #10

ok dokie sir... ill try it... how long it takes to finish restarting..?
Old 01/14/2011, 02:26   #11

Done now. Sorry I restarted the vps and never turned it back on cause I was getting ready to leave :P

Basically the vps itself hadn't been restarted in probably a month or so just cause it hasn't been in much use... seems it was starting to take a toll cause it was just bogging everything down.
Old 01/14/2011, 02:34   #12

sir im having a problem, after i pasted the loader.. the server's appearing on client is still official, i used the Loader to run the game.
Old 01/14/2011, 02:44   #13

so i cant log in atm? so what? and what server to be in if i can...
Old 01/14/2011, 05:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by unHOLYdoNUTS View Post
sir im having a problem, after i pasted the loader.. the server's appearing on client is still official, i used the Loader to run the game.
The loader will not change how the server appears. Just log into any of the new server groups and it will work just fine (generally the groups on the left hand side are new groups)

You simply use the conquerloader.exe with the settings we posted and then log in with any username/password and if it is free it will make you an account.

If there are any issues with this, please let us know.
Old 01/14/2011, 11:41   #15

Words cannot express how happy I am to see this!
Closed Thread