.Guru your 5017 mega upload link appears to have violated their terms of agreement or something and is no longer working :/ Just thought i'd let you know.
I would appreciate if anyone could send me a link of a conquer client patch 5000 - 5017, not any lower not any higher. 5017 would be perfect!
Not the fps, I want a decent mirror.
Just PM it 2 me or post it in here, wont be off-topic so thats okay.
My patch link in my sig still has almost every patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser
I would appreciate if anyone could send me a link of a conquer client patch 5000 - 5017, not any lower not any higher. 5017 would be perfect!
Not the fps, I want a decent mirror.
Just PM it 2 me or post it in here, wont be off-topic so thats okay.
I don't know why that guy PMSes so much, it looks like he removed everything remotely helpful, but left his requesting threads and comments, but hey, whatever, not too much of a loss. Now we at least have a stable clients thread. ;P
I need some major help please!!!! 03/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies I am running the pally db and the msg server will not connect to accserver. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It keeps repeating connect to account server again. I have msn yahoo and can get aim if need be I also have team veiwer.
Msn [email protected]
yahoo [email protected]
send me a message will be on for a long while.
Major-lag 06/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies Just wondering if anyone has any solution for lag problem in cabal , And also the pserver cabal8 , dont say get a new computer because ive got a good one already , i just want to know if theres a solution
Major Lag in BI 12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Lol today I went to BI to look for some plvling but when I reach the circle area in the middle of the city, my Conquer window froze and I got dc. I logged back on several time but got dc each time. So to anyone who wants to go to BI, I suggests that you wait until this Christmas event is over or might get ur account stuck. Also I heard that the gift circles are the cause of this major lag because they overlap. Well if you know a way to free my character then post it here please and I'll give...