Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some major help please!!!!

Discussion on I need some major help please!!!! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some major help please!!!!

I am running the pally db and the msg server will not connect to accserver. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It keeps repeating connect to account server again. I have msn yahoo and can get aim if need be I also have team veiwer.
Msn
yahoo

send me a message will be on for a long while.
Old 03/05/2009, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
the major problem is ur shell.dat this question has been aseked a lot of times....search for the shell.dat modifier and make a new shell.dat...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2009, 13:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
even after using the shell.dat editor it did not work any other ideas I can post here if you want
Old 03/05/2009, 14:37   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by crootes View Post
even after using the shell.dat editor it did not work any other ideas I can post here if you want
it should have worked ur files are corrupted if it didnt...or u have set up the server using wrong name and ip....check all the files that need to be modified and then try again....
ok there u go this is ur shell.dat...
Attached Files
File Type: rar shell.rar (124 Bytes, 4 views)
Thanks
1 User