conquer.exe is set as virus on any virus program.
Is all after how much you have the protection on.
Those anti virus set as the best, their low is high in bad anti virus.
and all with avg, should go shoto em self in the head with a shotgun
Is correct.
THERE IS NO VIRUS IN THE 5017 CLIENT, NOW PLEASE DONT TALK ABOUT IT MORE OKAY?
CONQUER.EXE IS SET AS A VIRUS ALREADY. IT WILL BE SHOWEN AS A TROJAN OR SPYWARE, BUT IT IS NOT, IF THERE IS A VIRUS IN IT, WHY IS MY PC NOT BROKEN DOWN.
BTW, IF YOU USE AVG, THEN BURN DOWN YOUR PC, BECAUSE IS JusT TRASH.
I need some major help please!!!! 03/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies I am running the pally db and the msg server will not connect to accserver. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It keeps repeating connect to account server again. I have msn yahoo and can get aim if need be I also have team veiwer.
Msn [email protected]
yahoo [email protected]
send me a message will be on for a long while.
Major-lag 06/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies Just wondering if anyone has any solution for lag problem in cabal , And also the pserver cabal8 , dont say get a new computer because ive got a good one already , i just want to know if theres a solution
Major Lag in BI 12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Lol today I went to BI to look for some plvling but when I reach the circle area in the middle of the city, my Conquer window froze and I got dc. I logged back on several time but got dc each time. So to anyone who wants to go to BI, I suggests that you wait until this Christmas event is over or might get ur account stuck. Also I heard that the gift circles are the cause of this major lag because they overlap. Well if you know a way to free my character then post it here please and I'll give...