Post any you have. Preferrably clients that aren't already posted, I have updated so look again. This thread has been up for nearly a year and a half now as until today, hadn't been updated since September of 2010. But lurking on the forums and seeing Fang try to ***** members into thanking him for his job that had been done before made me want to get rid of him. So, I'll keep it updated, and happily post what clients you all have.
I need some major help please!!!! 03/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies I am running the pally db and the msg server will not connect to accserver. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It keeps repeating connect to account server again. I have msn yahoo and can get aim if need be I also have team veiwer.
Msn [email protected]
yahoo [email protected]
send me a message will be on for a long while.
Major-lag 06/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies Just wondering if anyone has any solution for lag problem in cabal , And also the pserver cabal8 , dont say get a new computer because ive got a good one already , i just want to know if theres a solution
Major Lag in BI 12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Lol today I went to BI to look for some plvling but when I reach the circle area in the middle of the city, my Conquer window froze and I got dc. I logged back on several time but got dc each time. So to anyone who wants to go to BI, I suggests that you wait until this Christmas event is over or might get ur account stuck. Also I heard that the gift circles are the cause of this major lag because they overlap. Well if you know a way to free my character then post it here please and I'll give...