Can't get the server to be online Conquer-SX V8 Help!!
Hello,
I set up everything right as exacty as in the guide picked up from 4botters,
I typed in my Hamachi IP in config.ini , Server.dat, World.cs , and Program.cs
And then when I get into server it says this message:-
Delete that region in the very first Screen shoot from where it says #region to #endregion
you dont need it cus all you need is the config file info to be correct ,
ps. that source is ****** but if you wanna use it any way i suggest to change the socket system cus it sucks really bad if not than you really need to move on to something new thought :P
Delete that region in the very first Screen shoot from where it says #region to #endregion
you dont need it cus all you need is the config file info to be correct ,
ps. that source is ****** but if you wanna use it any way i suggest to change the socket system cus it sucks really bad if not than you really need to move on to something new thought :P
try the new patches .
Good Luck.
The socket system is not the thing that's wrong, but the way the source is handling everything. Just some small tweaks in the socket system and the way it handles things like auth and gameclient, then it's fine. The problem in the source is the way everything is coded. It's sloppy and contains a lot garbage codes that's not needed.
OK I tried that, but no work as well, but the waiting time when I click Enter to login and the message that says Server maintenance has decreased, but still can't get into server, I typed my hamachi IP as well, and tried what you said I also typed in LoaderSet.ini :
LoginPort=9959
GamePort=5816
and
LoginPort=9960
GamePort=5816
OK I tried that, but no work as well, but the waiting time when I click Enter to login and the message that says Server maintenance has decreased, but still can't get into server, I typed my hamachi IP as well, and tried what you said I also typed in LoaderSet.ini :
LoginPort=9959
GamePort=5816
and
LoginPort=9960
GamePort=5816
... Just looking at your source code I figured out what's wrong. Try :
Login port : 9958
Game port : 5816
The socket system is not the thing that's wrong, but the way the source is handling everything. Just some small tweaks in the socket system and the way it handles things like auth and gameclient, then it's fine. The problem in the source is the way everything is coded. It's sloppy and contains a lot garbage codes that's not needed.
the idiot that changed/edited the socket system changed its settings to capture/pull the local M ip address (a static ip address) and that is not gonna be the hamachi ip for sure .(you well never be able to login unless if you have a static ip)
and btw hes problem atm is the socket system he dident suffer with the other bad coding stuff yet :xD
so yes i woldent say that the SS is not the problem :S
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!) 07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png
Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer.
How to use:
Open config.ini,
1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org)
2. Edit...