So, is there any source that I can download, which uses the hamachi IP with this Conquer-Sx V8 client??
you really need to rethink about it tho , you cant stick to one of the sources even if that source was a ****** one just cus the client has some extra edits you can learn how to do that by your self ,
trust me/99% of the elitepevpers members that source doesent worth using it, the source has been edited/rereleased like a mill time already so dont expect it to work online
Ps. moving on to the new patches/releases is a good idea aThanks to the ppl that bothered to release such stuff, however just dont limit your self my friend :S
the idiot that changed/edited the socket system changed its settings to capture/pull the local M ip address
If that's the problem then why not to reedit the socket system and fix it? I mean, just find IPAdress.Any or whatever is there and replace with IPAdress.Parse(Server.ServerIP). Doesn't sound that hard..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCitadel
I don't want to search unless I have a working server!!!!
I just want a direct advice!! I want a guide on how to set up a working good server, with what client? and what source?
You didn't understand me,
What I meant is that I need an already working source and client rather than this SX which is ****** you say!! Not to create one myself, and however I didn't understand anything in that link you posted.
I don't understand a guide unless it's step by step and say exactly what to do in every step for example:
1- Download C# 2010 Ultimate Edition.
2- Open C#
3- Create a new project.
4- And so on....
You didn't understand me,
What I meant is that I need an already working source and client rather than this SX which is ****** you say!! Not to create one myself, and however I didn't understand anything in that link you posted.
I don't understand a guide unless it's step by step and say exactly what to do in every step for example:
1- Download C# 2010 Ultimate Edition.
2- Open C#
3- Create a new project.
4- And so on....
The best way to learn how to make a server is coding your own. You've gotta learn C# first, though.
Then, what about a working server and source you are using.
Can you give me a link to download or at least the name of the client and a source so I can download?
Then, what about a working server and source you are using.
Can you give me a link to download or at least the name of the client and a source so I can download?
I'm using a source I coded from scratch, and I'm not going to release it. It's far for being finished. And if you want a link there's plenty of them. Google "How to make a conquer private server".
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!) 07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png
Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer.
How to use:
Open config.ini,
1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org)
2. Edit...