Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want but immune sb account or help me

Discussion on Want but immune sb account or help me within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want but immune sb account or help me

Hello, I have acc my main that got 3 shadowban then I start use cheat and get 2 more every time
I kill more then 12 ppl I get shadowban with cheat or without
There is any way get out of this loop or buy immune account ?
Old 11/03/2023, 18:23   #2

elite*gold: 7
no best way to break the loop is to not play
Old 11/03/2023, 21:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
no best way to break the loop is to not play
lol bro that doesn't work I have been in the loop since april
Old 11/03/2023, 21:37   #4

There really seems to be no way around becoming SB'd. If you play on PC and you can average a 1.5+ K/D, you're likely to catch reports from salty losers whether you're legitimately cheating or not. Those odds increase tenfold if you use voice and/or text chat to talk trash.

Being SB'd for legitimate play is what led me down the road of actually cheating, so I guess there's that.
Old 11/04/2023, 00:07   #5

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriasu View Post
lol bro that doesn't work I have been in the loop since april
start praying or make a new account

Tags
thank you