Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

are there any stream proof cheats for older cods anywhere?

Discussion on are there any stream proof cheats for older cods anywhere? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
are there any stream proof cheats for older cods anywhere?

Stuff like CoD4, mw2, mw3 ect. Really mainly interested in og mw2. I've tried some esp .exe cheats on mw2 but they weren't stream proof. anyone that offers older mw2 cheats anymore?
Old 11/02/2023, 23:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kvectors View Post
Stuff like CoD4, mw2, mw3 ect. Really mainly interested in og mw2. I've tried some esp .exe cheats on mw2 but they weren't stream proof. anyone that offers older mw2 cheats anymore?
Just buy Artificial Aiming COD package. They have all CODS included.
Old 11/03/2023, 14:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Just buy Artificial Aiming COD package. They have all CODS included.
Yes, at a really good price point, too.

Especially considering you get access to all the cod titles and the spoofer they offer.

If you play older cods, definitely the way to go.
Old 11/03/2023, 14:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthaticeman View Post
Yes, at a really good price point, too.

Especially considering you get access to all the cod titles and the spoofer they offer.

If you play older cods, definitely the way to go.
is it the HelioS-Framework-v3.0-COD Package? I saw all the cods but no mention of a spoofer, and honestly $80 for 6 months seems like a steal considering it supports all games, which is good considering cod is mainly dead on pc, so at least its not stupidly overpriced.
Old 11/03/2023, 15:41   #5

Quote:
is it the HelioS-Framework-v3.0-COD Package? I saw all the cods but no mention of a spoofer, and honestly $80 for 6 months seems like a steal considering it supports all games, which is good considering cod is mainly dead on pc, so at least its not stupidly overpriced.
The package you mentioned is the correct one and spoofer comes with every package you purchase.

The reason it doesnt mention spoofer because AA doesnt sell spoofer but it comes with all their packages as a bonus, and it meant to be used alongside their cheats but its a plus since it also works with many other providers cheats.
Old 11/03/2023, 17:36   #6

Quote:
AA & IW had always propper prices for COD.
20-30€ a month for COD is perfectly fine.

+ AA offers you spoofer included and all other COD Titles.
The reasons i prefer IW over them is the userfriendly menu, and the perfect Skeleton esp, sexy UI and the active community where you can chat with people.
AA users Forum style so its sometimes hard to get in touch with Mods or if you need quick response like u are in game and u need help ASAP.
Old 11/03/2023, 20:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
AA & IW had always propper prices for COD.
20-30€ a month for COD is perfectly fine.

+ AA offers you spoofer included and all other COD Titles.
The reasons i prefer IW over them is the userfriendly menu, and the perfect Skeleton esp, sexy UI and the active community where you can chat with people.
AA users Forum style so its sometimes hard to get in touch with Mods or if you need quick response like u are in game and u need help ASAP.
He is asking for og cod titles which AA has

Edit: its not hard to get in touch but when the forums are so vast with guides and if you just use the search function then you can find the solution, and they are already adding more mods and community helpers, very soon hopefully.

And i dont know which post it was one member was complaining here in another thread, if he just looked at sticky thread at AA he would have known 23h2 is very new and the kernel was causing bsod, you get my point.

Anyhow this thread went offtopic fast, since the user was asking for og titles which i dont think IW has it.