Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know any sites that work with plutonium client?

Discussion on Anyone know any sites that work with plutonium client? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know any sites that work with plutonium client?

Itching to play some mw3 and bo2 lately, but they're completely dead on steam versions. I have artifical aiming VIP at the moment and was curious if there's a way to get AA to work with pluto?
Old 11/04/2023, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kvectors View Post
Itching to play some mw3 and bo2 lately, but they're completely dead on steam versions. I have artifical aiming VIP at the moment and was curious if there's a way to get AA to work with pluto?
Its stated on their forums that they will never support it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Anyone know any sites that have esea undetected cheats?
11/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Title? Looking for someone or anyone know a site that has them?
Anyone know know any good rogue guides?
06/14/2015 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
After playing SROR for a while, I realized how empty the servers are... Also, the people are so mean!!!! They never reply! (Literally nobody talks in that server) Don't know if anyone speaks english there. I plan on going back to SRO! So does anyone know any good guides for rogues? Preferably Rogue/Warrior? If not, any other rogue guides with a different subclass? I may look into changing my mine if the guide you link me is good ^^ Please share me some good links to rogue guides. Thanks!
anyone know any UCE that work for game guard?
03/19/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
i have tried to dl many different cheat engine but non of them could escape game guard. so im wondering if any of you know any thing that could work. plz let me k now thank you so much guys.