Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make players immune to their quests so they cant complete it (useless but fun)

Discussion on Make players immune to their quests so they cant complete it (useless but fun) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make players immune to their quests so they cant complete it (useless but fun)

If a player is cycloned while finishing a quest objective they wont finish the quest. For example if they got the daily bg quest and they are cycloned when the bg end then they will be "immune" to the quest and will have to do another bg to finish the quest. Kindda useless, but fun.

From the post on the official forums (notice the combat log to the right):

Appearntly this also prevents the player from getting badges/finishing honor.

This is the post on eu forums (the US one got deleted right away):

Old 02/08/2008, 12:37   #2

Bist ja schon weit
Old 02/08/2008, 13:08   #3

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Funzt das auch mit sheep/sap/whatever ?
Old 02/08/2008, 15:14   #4

nein, weil man dann nicht immun gegen alles wird

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how can complete quests in VN 9D
08/03/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
hi i have aproble im translate game and when i need write answer in quest i put answer in my language translate but i cant complete coz i think i need write in Vietnamite right? how can solve trouble?
Complete your group arena quests solo
07/01/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 4 Replies
When you ring the gong the boss needs to come from the right or left door, if he comes from this middle this is too hard to do to be usefull so if he comes out that door, reset it. When the boss comes out aggro him and draw him all the way into the far corner of the middle door (the one you face as you walk into the arena). The door will be closed but you can walk straight through it. Let the boss kill you there and res right away. Run back into the arena (the gate opens when you die) and tag...
Complete Multiple Sabotage Quests at once
03/04/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When doing the sabotage quests, when you speak to the NPC and the quest window pops up, drag the window to the side instead of accecpting the quest. Then speak to him again and you will keep getting the quest windows. you can do this repeatidly to get all the sabotage quests in the tier you are currently in( instead of having to do one, then go do turn in and repeat that process). Once no more quests are popping up you can click accecpt on all the windows at once allowing you to do them all at...