Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofing as PS5 or Hacking on PS5

Discussion on Spoofing as PS5 or Hacking on PS5 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spoofing as PS5 or Hacking on PS5

Does anyone know?

Can you spoof your PC so it looks like a PS5 to the game (not so much other players). e.g. PS5 is immune to spam reports, so if you can spoof your PC to be PS5, the game wouldn't shadowban you constantly?

Or, HOW do you cheat on PS5. I've read people can plug in their laptop to the PS5 and the game plays on Laptop but via the PS5 (similar to spoofing?). DOes this work? How?

I've seen weird players on PS5 and only can make sense they were hacking...
Old 11/02/2023, 06:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its a feature from gamerb0t and it doesn't help against being banned or anything, its just a visual feature to make it look like you're on a console.