Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fecurity

Discussion on Fecurity within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/30/2023, 02:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Systemcheats hides when they get detected. Deleting evidence on their website falls under "hiding" behavior..? Also I thought you said you used them since recently not since game came out? They've been DT on the latest COD/BR specifically a few times

You'd be better off just figuring out the EO FPS issue since you already use their spoofer

As for your comment about PO I never once recommended you use PO. I was arguing with you about Fecurity & Systemcheats & telling you to go to EO. I would not recommend PO to you because your post history tells me you like rage cheats. I have improved the performance of PO a lot recently so it performs more like an internal but it still wouldn't match your rage needs. Use EO

Your comment about feature detections isn't relevant to me because SC and Fecurity both have had general detections of their COD cheats

And being a reseller who either themselves or through another reseller uses bot spamming of other p2c chats to grow their user base
I have had an active premium package sub with systemcheats for the last few years.... i have used them on MW2 since around when the game launched... when i used another cheat i used them on other alt accounts (when i used EO or FEC). I also used them on previous cods such as vanguard, cold war and the old warzone, then even a few years ago in 2018 i used them for a month or two on black ops 4....

I am going off of my experience with them, not just "i have heard"... and my experience with them over the years has been really good...so i am going to continue using them.
Old 10/30/2023, 13:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBMoose View Post
Hi guys, does anyone know the website of Fecurity or the dc?
in all honesty, don't bother lol. just wait for PO to drop for mw3 and since they’ve resumed MW2 then go ahead and cheat on MW2
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 15:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
I personally use systemcheats and have been fine all of MW2... and have not seen any mass ban reports on their website at all... so idk what u are on about...

2ndly i use EO spoofer that is it.. i have used their cheat but it killed my fps so i stopped...

+ i have tried PO before on the old warzone and it wasnt really my thing, did not perform well for me since it was external.

Feature detections are not really the same as full cheat detections...
If the provider has a feature marked as unsafe / use at your own risk then its the user knows not to use it if they want to stay safe... glow and unlock all is marked as unsafe / use at your own risk in fecurity...

I agree Feature Detections shouldn’t count as the cheat itself being detected

That’s like me saying DMA is detected but writing to memory using a detected Feature.

The DMA is obviously not detected

It’s the feature I added

That got me ban

Not DMA itself

Ps using DMA as a example this goes for a cheat to.

Also not defending fecurity
I personally wouldn’t use that
Old 10/30/2023, 16:24   #19

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
I have had an active premium package sub with systemcheats for the last few years.... i have used them on MW2 since around when the game launched... when i used another cheat i used them on other alt accounts (when i used EO or FEC). I also used them on previous cods such as vanguard, cold war and the old warzone, then even a few years ago in 2018 i used them for a month or two on black ops 4....

I am going off of my experience with them, not just "i have heard"... and my experience with them over the years has been really good...so i am going to continue using them.
Your post history indicates that you began using Systemcheats at the start of the MW3 beta, not at the start of MW2. It also indicates you used EO (cheat) for MW2 & you never mentioned Fecurity until now either

I can't really have any form of "debate" with you if you are going to be dishonest with me to try & validate your points

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post
I agree Feature Detections shouldn’t count as the cheat itself being detected
Bans are bans. People tend to use every feature that any given cheat has to offer them & it's our responsibility as developers to serve our users features we believe are safe

Developers should be held accountable for adding risky features to their cheats but instead the users like you give them a free pass by claiming it's not a real detection

I'm not saying that providers with feature detections should be deleted I'm just saying they should have to list the detection as a detection. That's what I mean by "held accountable" nothing severe
Old 10/30/2023, 21:42   #20

Quote:
Your post history indicates that you began using Systemcheats at the start of the MW3 beta, not at the start of MW2. It also indicates you used EO (cheat) for MW2 & you never mentioned Fecurity until now either

I can't really have any form of "debate" with you if you are going to be dishonest with me to try & validate your points

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one

Bans are bans. People tend to use every feature that any given cheat has to offer them & it's our responsibility as developers to serve our users features we believe are safe

Developers should be held accountable for adding risky features to their cheats but instead the users like you give them a free pass by claiming it's not a real detection

I'm not saying that providers with feature detections should be deleted I'm just saying they should have to list the detection as a detection. That's what I mean by "held accountable" nothing severe
lmao no... i have used systemcheats for years... i have had my account on their site since 2018...
calling me dishonest because i say my personal opinion of a provider i use?... when ur opinion is based on "oh i have heard"...

So by ur logic the times people got banned using interwebz from their unlock all or EO from their unlock all, would be classed as a detection? even though the features are marked as "unsafe"...
A cheat detection is when people get banned from having the cheat loaded... if you get banned from using a marked as risky feature that is not a full cheat detection... some people like to have these riskier features, since they dont care about their accounts which is why providers leave them features in marked as unsafe...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2023, 15:30   #21

Quote:

There are a lot of people who do not care about getting banned and are happy to use features such as Unlock All even though they are marked as unsafe and the probability of such a feature getting detected faster than the rest is high.
Old 11/01/2023, 06:18   #22

Quote:

I disagree with that statement. If it was a proper detection then everyone would be getting banned, not the select few who choose to use a risky / rage feature which results in server-side detection. However, Should developers be accountable in the way that its marked more obvious that its a 'risky' feature for their clients? For sure.

Take a look at the CS scene for example. Almost every cheat makes you force click a button in their menu to even reveal the 'risky' and possibly 'detected' features, so you can't even use them or even see them unless you click some button to reveal the "untrusted" features.

The same can be done for COD but I believe the only one who does this is Interwebz from what I heard.

EngineOwning does have their **risky** notice on the menu, but from what I understand you can still accidentally click this.
Old 11/01/2023, 20:04   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
I disagree with that statement. If it was a proper detection then everyone would be getting banned, not the select few who choose to use a risky / rage feature which results in server-side detection. However, Should developers be accountable in the way that its marked more obvious that its a 'risky' feature for their clients? For sure.

Take a look at the CS scene for example. Almost every cheat makes you force click a button in their menu to even reveal the 'risky' and possibly 'detected' features, so you can't even use them or even see them unless you click some button to reveal the "untrusted" features.

The same can be done for COD but I believe the only one who does this is Interwebz from what I heard.

EngineOwning does have their **risky** notice on the menu, but from what I understand you can still accidentally click this.
I think having **risky** / **unsafe** next to an option is perfectly adequate, perfectly visible for people to see + a lot of stuff even if you toggled them on would not take effect until your actually in game so if u turned it on when in the main menu by mistake somehow and turned it off u would be fine.

I also believe a cheat detection is when you get banned just from having the cheat loaded when they actually detect the cheat, not if you get banned from using risky features.
Thanks
1 User