Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ?

Discussion on Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ?

Hello Po have have gotten detected in the Beta. Now what cheat should I use for closet/legit cheating
I own a DMA but only DMA cheAt is nightfall and it’s overpriced AF 70$ a month is crazy for cod.
Old 10/16/2023, 03:38   #2

elite*gold: 7
PO didnt get detected......
Old 10/16/2023, 03:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
Stop the cap so many people got ban during the beta for using it
Look on they forms they so many ban reports.
Old 10/16/2023, 03:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
They did, Zeb made a announcement in the telegram.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2023, 03:59   #5

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerqz View Post
They did, Zeb made a announcement in the telegram.
yea just saw it
Old 10/16/2023, 08:09   #6

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Yes PO has been detected on MW2 and MW3. Here is the full info and what customers can do: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums...ou-can-do-now/

We'll be back soon
Old 10/16/2023, 08:55   #7

Total c you next Tuesday move on Zeb’s part, zero excuse to withhold the detection the moment he knew. I won’t be going back to P.O. ******* selfish **** plain and simple, and his latest telegram announcement is just self saving nonsense, weak as **** and takes zero responsibility. This pri*k was telling people it wasn’t detected and the mw3 bans would most likely lift when the full game launched. You can’t trust anyone like that, zero credibility.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2023, 10:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza099 View Post
Total c you next Tuesday move on Zeb’s part, zero excuse to withhold the detection the moment he knew. I won’t be going back to P.O. ******* selfish **** plain and simple, and his latest telegram announcement is just self saving nonsense, weak as **** and takes zero responsibility. This pri*k was telling people it wasn’t detected and the mw3 bans would most likely lift when the full game launched. You can’t trust anyone like that, zero credibility.
Agreed 100%
Old 10/16/2023, 14:47   #9

They'll get C&D or some other **** the same way Mobius got it, and it'll be game over.
Old 10/16/2023, 15:19   #10

elite*gold: 260
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza099 View Post
Lol cheating comes with a risk... no matter how credible a cheat dev is. Calm down brother, take the L and move on :*
Old 10/16/2023, 16:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaileWong View Post
Lol cheating comes with a risk... no matter how credible a cheat dev is. Calm down brother, take the L and move on :*
Or buy a DMA and never take a L Again
Old 10/16/2023, 16:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post
wow wait can someone tell me how DMA works?? never heard of this **** before
Old 10/16/2023, 16:53   #13

Quote:
I love how people think just because they use DMA they're invincible, forgetting the fact that anticheats will keep evolving and it's just a matter of time until DMA's become the same as regular cheats, just wait until they become more mainstream, they're already gaining a lot of attention from the cheating community, you really think anticheat dev's are just sitting there punching air? of course not, they're going to find ways to detect DMA's, if it hasn't already happened.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2023, 16:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I love how people think just because they use DMA they're invincible, forgetting the fact that anticheats will keep evolving and it's just a matter of time until DMA's become the same as regular cheats, just wait until they become more mainstream, they're already gaining a lot of attention from the cheating community, you really think anticheat dev's are just sitting there punching air? of course not, they're going to find ways to detect DMA's, if it hasn't already happened.
It get detected eventually maybe another 10 years from now maybe 3 etc but even if it dose you just get new firmware and be UD again for another few years
Old 10/16/2023, 16:59   #15

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Hello Po have have gotten detected in the Beta. Now what cheat should I use for closet/legit cheating
I own a DMA but only DMA cheAt is nightfall and it’s overpriced AF 70$ a month is crazy for cod.
I would recommend Artificialaiming.

Furthermore, charging 70$ for COD is simply cheeky DMA or not.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread