Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ?

Discussion on Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/22/2023, 16:27   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
Well how do I get phone verification if I already used mine?

If you need to verify your Steam or Blizzard account, you can use one of the websites that provide phone numbers. Make sure to select the right region and platform. It's not advisable to use temporary numbers. My suggestion is to rent a number for a month, which typically costs around 5 to 10 dollars.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2023, 19:55   #62

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G View Post
Btw its been a while since I cheated on WZ like 2 months before Mobius detection. Got banned once, made a new account was SB for a week like always and now I'm back to gaming without spoofer. Was wondering when MW3 drops and my account is somewhere fresh. Any idea if using PO with legit "aimbot" is risky?
Yes all PO features and humanization = still safe

The cheat was targeted directly in the detection. When it's back up you won't need to worry about what features you use. Just use a legit config (guide for legit config in the loader guide)
Old 10/25/2023, 00:01   #63

Artificialaiming staffs banned me for asking for invites cheat long ago. Then, once I appeal the banned, they asked me 300-500 dollar to pay them with BTC for unbanned

You should wait until PO release the cheat or go try other providers like systemcheat.net
Old 10/25/2023, 01:12   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma5200 View Post
Artificialaiming staffs banned me for asking for invites cheat long ago. Then, once I appeal the banned, they asked me 300-500 dollar to pay them with BTC for unbanned

You should wait until PO release the cheat or go try other providers like systemcheat.net
Well a little bit of context would be good right?

They dont just ask for such amount except when if a customer done chargeback, or as per rules in the past using UA to give others services.

So please they dont permaban you just because you may have spammed forums for invite which is also not allowed and they are not obligated to give invites to anyone, its their decision.

Give AA username, tou can send via private message
Old 10/25/2023, 01:17   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Well a little bit of context would be good right?

They dont just ask for such amount except when if a customer done chargeback, or as per rules in the past using UA to give others services.

So please they dont permaban you just because you may have spammed forums for invite which is also not allowed and they are not obligated to give invites to anyone, its their decision.

Sounds like he spoke to Doobler.

AA didn't like that i said Hunt showdown was detected on epvp. Doobler is the ultimate AA villain.

PS: I believe he got banned or demoted or something. Better off, Helios's cheats were actually good when i used them
Old 10/25/2023, 01:43   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post

AA didn't like that i said Hunt showdown was detected on epvp. Doobler is the ultimate AA villain.

PS: I believe he got banned or demoted or something. Better off, Helios's cheats were actually good when i used them
Oh well.

True he is not staff there anymore
Old 10/25/2023, 12:39   #67

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post

AA cheats are still good. The internal problems where resolved along time ago aswell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 20:08   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
AA cheats are still good. The internal problems where resolved along time ago aswell.
Does AA support windows 10 22h2?
Old 10/25/2023, 20:23   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcepp View Post
Does AA support windows 10 22h2?
Yes
Old 10/26/2023, 07:28   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
DM you.
try to get help one last time. we'll see i have chance or not
Old 10/26/2023, 17:45   #71

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by alma5200 View Post
DM you.
try to get help one last time. we'll see i have chance or not
I wanted to clarify that this is a 2 sided story, during the days of paypal he cost us at least 150$ in paypal fees from his many chargebacks.

I'm having darix send you a pm though
Old 10/28/2023, 22:46   #72

elite*gold: 383
As the product has been re-instated (per information provided by the seller), this discussion can stop here

#closed
Closed Thread