Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ?

Discussion on Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/17/2023, 18:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Dma safety depends on the what type of the card you get and the framework for it, check the story of how valorant ac devs cracked down on dma users, you will get the idea.
Old 10/17/2023, 19:07   #32

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
and they never got detected? I don't understand I was using PO because it was new and undetected but not detected and nobody talked to me about SystemCheats before I used PO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxnsey View Post
Thanks, useful information, I will look into SC as well.

As far as I'm aware they have never had a detection since launching cheese for CoD
Quote:
Originally Posted by marianin1 View Post
It appears that all of them can be detected. So for me at the moment it is SC that speaks the most. Because they have good prices of 130eur per year and streamproof have had for some time. Well, and the fact that they have been on the market for many years.
System cheats got dt on COD plenty of times they just hide a lot of their detections. That's why you haven't heard of them.

If you really want to ditch PO for another provider isntead of sticking with me while I fix the detection, allow me to show you to the proper door:

#1 - (rage/legit) AA has never been dt on MW2 and helios has been around since I was in my father's ballsack (not really but a x22 mod told me that and called me the nword & ever since then I love repeating it)

#2 - (rage/legit) IW dev kolo has been dt a few times (only once if you exclude feature dt) but he is pretty leet, cheat good

#3 - (rage) EO new dev is pretty good, same thing to say about him as IW

#4 - (legit) Kernaim has been dt once. But that team is pretty good

#5 - (legit) Stealthware is made by a good dev who has yet to prove himself but I've talked to him and I like his setup so there may be something promising there

#6 - (rage) Cobalt is colbrat because of the malware thing but that seems fixed & he's smart, good for raging. his exploits and blocker are leet as fuk and hilarious

EDIT: made some changes to list

EDIT: since my list has been criticized & I have fixed my detection, am hardening against similar detections, and will be auto shutting off injections for any changes I must review in the future, my actual recommendation is that people just wait for PO to come back
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2023, 19:11   #33

Quote:
Thanks for the information but do their cheese doesn't kill the FPS?, how long have they been doing cheese for cod? do they do visibility check? I saw in their w1 cheese mini ESP is like 100m but I only use 50m

They have visible checks yes, its just called a bit different in their cheat.
It has typical external cheat issues like sometimes its laggy , but if you set all up good you'll be fine.
Esp works on good, Skeletons works on all distances which is a huge W.
Old 10/17/2023, 19:23   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
System cheats got dt on COD plenty of times they just hide a lot of their detections. That's why you haven't heard of them.

If you really want to ditch PO for another provider isntead of sticking with me while I fix the detection, allow me to show you to the proper door:

#1 - (rage/legit) AA has never been dt on MW2 and helios has been around since I was in my father's ballsack (not really but a x22 mod told me that and called me the nword & ever since then I love repeating it)

#2 - (rage/legit) IW dev kolo has been dt a few times but he is pretty leet. He reverses Ricochet quite a bit and he's good at what he does

#4 - (legit) Kernaim has been dt a few times, or maybe just once I can't tell. But that team is pretty good as far as I'm concerned

#5 - (rage) Stealthware is made by a good dev who has yet to prove himself but I've talked to him and I like his setup so there may be something promising there

#6 - (rage) Cobalt is colbrat because of the malware thing but that seems fixed & he's smart, good for raging. his exploits and blocker are leet as fuk and hilarious
I really loved your cheese been using it since first day it was out but the detection got me bad because I stream a lot and now I can't explain to my friends why I was banned haha (I know that cheese get detected but I really had confidence in you) usually when a cheese gets detected they will get detected again and that scares me.

I only use ESP visibility check on 50m, everything else I don't care and I don't rage, I've never been SB on my account.

Why nobody talks about proof core? any ideas if they are good or not?
Old 10/17/2023, 19:34   #35

Quote:

(not really but a x22 mod told me that and called me the nword & ever since then I love repeating it)
Old 10/17/2023, 20:31   #36

Quote:

#2 - (rage/legit) IW dev kolo has been dt a few times but he is pretty leet. He reverses Ricochet quite a bit and he's good at what he does

#4 - (legit) Kernaim has been dt a few times, or maybe just once I can't tell. But that team is pretty good as far as I'm concerned

#5 - (rage) Stealthware is made by a good dev who has yet to prove himself but I've talked to him and I like his setup so there may be something promising there

I respect you for what you've done, but the facts are that I've been playing this game since the very beginning, I've used various providers from aimex, SC, Mobius, all the way to PO. All of them have been detected. So I'm not convinced by any narrative about who has what security from providers because everything is fine until detected. My friend plays on cheese SC all the time and still has one account for 3 years, where I lost a ton of accounts through detections of "good" providers, where a lot of people recommended Whether it was mobius or PO etc. It was all of you who were detected, Mobius got C&D, Sicco the same, so the fact that SC won't get D&D and go out of business and the fact that they have been on the market for 14 years speaks most for me. But everyone has the right to choose, the PO was and will surely still be excellent, but know this, there is a opportunity exists get D&C and then it will all be over. That's it from me, again I repeat, I respect you for what you have done. Regards
Old 10/17/2023, 21:43   #37

Quote:
I really loved your cheese been using it since first day it was out but the detection got me bad because I stream a lot and now I can't explain to my friends why I was banned haha (I know that cheese get detected but I really had confidence in you) usually when a cheese gets detected they will get detected again and that scares me.

I only use ESP visibility check on 50m, everything else I don't care and I don't rage, I've never been SB on my account.

Why nobody talks about proof core? any ideas if they are good or not?
If PO was undetected longer than all the other popular providers? Why would you apply what happened to them to me in terms of repeat detections?

I found exactly what was detected, fast & I will make sure they can't issue a detection similar to that again

As for PC they are a very good team. I think people misunderstand me when I talk about PC. I am not saying the cheat is not quality or secure. I simply do not believe that anyone should send their personal information or ID to a cheat provider ever. Simple as that

Quote:
I respect you for what you've done, but the facts are that I've been playing this game since the very beginning, I've used various providers from aimex, SC, Mobius, all the way to PO. All of them have been detected. So I'm not convinced by any narrative about who has what security from providers because everything is fine until detected. My friend plays on cheese SC all the time and still has one account for 3 years, where I lost a ton of accounts through detections of "good" providers, where a lot of people recommended Whether it was mobius or PO etc. It was all of you who were detected, Mobius got C&D, Sicco the same, so the fact that SC won't get D&D and go out of business and the fact that they have been on the market for 14 years speaks most for me. But everyone has the right to choose, the PO was and will surely still be excellent, but know this, there is a opportunity exists get D&C and then it will all be over. That's it from me, again I repeat, I respect you for what you have done. Regards
Timing matters. You are saying all these providers have been detected but you must also consider when each was detected compared to others & how long each one lasted

I have accepted that PO will never be "the provider with no DT" again but I plan to be "the provider with the least DT" in the future

As for what you say about SC I have legitimately seen them get detected & purge their forums & hide it. Idk maybe your friend got lucky ?
Old 10/17/2023, 22:01   #38

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
That means nothing really without things like has your friend taken a break to play others games, or quit for a while during detections. I know people using AA who missed the 1 cheat detection since punkbuster days and didn't spoof almost at 4 years now. Still on their mw2019 main.
Old 10/17/2023, 22:05   #39

Quote:

#1 - (rage/legit) AA has never been dt on MW2 and helios has been around since I was in my father's ******** (not really but a x22 mod told me that and called me the nword & ever since then I love repeating it)

#6 - (rage) Cobalt is colbrat because of the malware thing but that seems fixed & he's smart, good for raging. his exploits and blocker are leet as *** and hilarious
#2 IW dev Kolo has been DT on features a few times yes which were to use at own risk locked behind safe mode. (Only ragers used them anyways)

And 1 major detection 2months ago. All people from IW who used only Walls/Aimbot since MW19 got their first perm in August 2023. Thats pretty insane for an Internal. I know for you detection is detection, but maybe some noobs will take false info out of that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2023, 22:28   #40

Quote:
If PO was undetected longer than all the other popular providers? Why would you apply what happened to them to me in terms of repeat detections?

I found exactly what was detected, fast & I will make sure they can't issue a detection similar to that again

As for PC they are a very good team. I think people misunderstand me when I talk about PC. I am not saying the cheat is not quality or secure. I simply do not believe that anyone should send their personal information or ID to a cheat provider ever. Simple as that

Timing matters. You are saying all these providers have been detected but you must also consider when each was detected compared to others & how long each one lasted

I have accepted that PO will never be "the provider with no DT" again but I plan to be "the provider with the least DT" in the future

As for what you say about SC I have legitimately seen them get detected & purge their forums & hide it. Idk maybe your friend got lucky ?
Perhaps so, I have no idea. I have purchased for a month myself and will see how it goes. I am prepared for the worst because I own a leftime spoofer. So whatever happens I'll still go back to this crappy game. I don't know what it has in it that attracts me so much lol.
Old 10/18/2023, 08:11   #41

I have fixed the detection of PO. I am currently working to harden against similar detections now

Also, since Ricochet was even able to detect PO in the first place (which I was not expecting), I unfortunately must make the hard choice to disable auto updates

Any time there are any changes to MW2/MW3, anti-cheat or otherwise, injections for MW2/MW3 will automatically shut off & I will get a notification. I will then make sure the changes aren't of concern to me before turning injections back on manually

This is a solution that includes a lot more work for me & the removal of auto updating, but it will help prevent against any future detections that affect PO users

More information here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums...-auto-updates/
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2023, 09:33   #42

I recommended to not switch to another provider and wait for Zebs new update and then use PO again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2023, 15:51   #43

Quote:

#1 - (rage/legit) AA has never been dt on MW2 and helios has been around since I was in my father's ******** (not really but a x22 mod told me that and called me the nword & ever since then I love repeating it)

#2 - (rage/legit) IW dev kolo has been dt a few times (only once if you exclude feature dt) but he is pretty leet, cheat good

#4 - (legit) Kernaim has been dt once. But that team is pretty good

#5 - (legit) Stealthware is made by a good dev who has yet to prove himself but I've talked to him and I like his setup so there may be something promising there

#6 - (rage) Cobalt is colbrat because of the malware thing but that seems fixed & he's smart, good for raging. his exploits and blocker are leet as *** and hilarious

EDIT: made some changes to list
You really recommend stealthware?
Old 10/18/2023, 17:17   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by e22014471 View Post
My point was that any provider off the top of my head is better than systemcheats so IDK why people are talking about SC all over this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by e22014471 View Post
Btw list cancelled my recommendation is now just for people to wait for PO to come back
Old 10/18/2023, 18:49   #45

Quote:
My point was that any provider off the top of my head is better than systemcheats so IDK why people are talking about SC all over this thread

Btw list cancelled my recommendation is now just for people to wait for PO to come back
Okay so before reusing your cheese, I've never been sb on this pc but was banned due to detection, what should I do? re install windows? all that? or just create new account?
Closed Thread